diving at the knees of a receiver is an unnatural play

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Re: diving at the knees of a receiver is an unnatural play

In response to HeygangLH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So Seawolf the guy that tackled Gronk when Gronks knee just blew apart is a cheapshot artist thug in your opinion?

I totally disagree The guy was making a play. nothing malicious about that tackle. maybe you should take my advise and watch golf on Sundays?

Many"faint of heart" fans these days up in the NE area. Bunch of softies. I thought beantowners were supposed to be tough guys. you know the Southies with those accents that make me want to jump off a bridge when I hear it and all that c rap.LOL

[/QUOTE]

Yeah I I really do, if you dont thats why we have this forum - I hear your opinion but some things may be legal - doesnt make them right or moral

He said he aimed low and he aimed with his helmet at the knee. What do you call it? If every player did this, we would have no players - and if a Pat player does it I want him gone

and I am from nj LOL

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to seawolfxs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

So Seawolf the guy that tackled Gronk when Gronks knee just blew apart is a cheapshot artist thug in your opinion?

I totally disagree The guy was making a play. nothing malicious about that tackle. maybe you should take my advise and watch golf on Sundays?

Many"faint of heart" fans these days up in the NE area. Bunch of softies. I thought beantowners were supposed to be tough guys. you know the Southies with those accents that make me want to jump off a bridge when I hear it and all that c rap.LOL

[/QUOTE]

Yeah I I really do, if you dont thats why we have this forum - I hear your opinion but some things may be legal - doesnt make them right or moral

He said he aimed low and he aimed with his helmet at the knee. What do you call it? If every player did this, we would have no players - and if a Pat player does it I want him gone

and I am from nj LOL

[/QUOTE]

seawolf...   you are arguing with a poster who lives to see players blown up with big hits, especially Patriot players.  Legal or illegal, he relishes seeing players get injured.  Posts say as much.. just wait.. for the reponse to this...  (-;

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

oh look...   the little dink troll posted again .. what a surprise...  how embarrassing being a little dink troll on another teams board...... turd for brains...sad.

So this is Calyton's final stroke of brilliance...

"Tackling isn't an exact science. Defenders are coming at full speed trying to figure out where to make a tackle on a player who might be bigger. Ward was playing safety in the middle of the field. Had he let Gronkowski get behind him, the Patriots would have scored a touchdown.

He made the choice to hit low knowing he would be fined if he hit high. Unfortunately, Gronkowski became a victim of a physical sport."

Here JC is really getting inside the defenders head...lol.   they're running and "trying to figure it out"....   yup , OK ...  and then he makes a choice "to hit low KNOWING he would be fined if he hit high"...   um...  duh ....   ok .   

Does this make even 5% -to 7% sense...?   LIke what..?    How do you know what th'f he is thinking...?   For all JC knows co.ward was pissed at gronk from the previous play cause he said something about his sister...   That aside,   He then Knows he will be fined for a regular tackle that doesn't dive at his knees...? Right.   This is stupid beyond belief and shameful to have been printed.  We know what the dipsh1t co.ward said to cover his asz and John the poussie clayton puts his stamp of approval on it...  lol...  sure that's believable.

Clayton is making excuses for a poussie diving at a players knees.   Why? " Patriots would have scored a TD"   Uh...  the safety was right there and the linebacker has his hands on his back.  If the poussie hits the ball area/mid section there is a chance for a fumble as well.   Of course JC is the card carrying leader of PAThater nation, so this doesn't occur to him and he can GFH.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

oh look...   the little dink troll posted again .. what a surprise...  how embarrassing being a little dink troll on another teams board...... turd for brains...sad.

So this is Calyton's final stroke of brilliance...

"Tackling isn't an exact science. Defenders are coming at full speed trying to figure out where to make a tackle on a player who might be bigger. Ward was playing safety in the middle of the field. Had he let Gronkowski get behind him, the Patriots would have scored a touchdown.

He made the choice to hit low knowing he would be fined if he hit high. Unfortunately, Gronkowski became a victim of a physical sport."

Here JC is really getting inside the defenders head...lol.   they're running and "trying to figure it out"....   yup , OK ...  and then he makes a choice "to hit low KNOWING he would be fined if he hit high"...   um...  duh ....   ok .   

Does this make even 5% -to 7% sense...?   LIke what..?    How do you know what th'f he is thinking...?   For all JC knows co.ward was pissed at gronk from the previous play cause he said something about his sister...   That aside,   He then Knows he will be fined for a regular tackle that doesn't dive at his knees...? Right.   This is stupid beyond belief and shameful to have been printed.  We know what the dipsh1t co.ward said to cover his asz and John the poussie clayton puts his stamp of approval on it...  lol...  sure that's believable.

Clayton is making excuses for a poussie diving at a players knees.   Why? " Patriots would have scored a TD"   Uh...  the safety was right there and the linebacker has his hands on his back.  If the poussie hits the ball area/mid section there is a chance for a fumble as well.   Of course JC is the card carrying leader of PAThater nation, so this doesn't occur to him and he can GFH.

[/QUOTE]

Speaking of pousies, you obviously are one.  Anyone who cries as much as you do about where one player legally hit another is quite obviously a gigantic vigina.  Get over it, but if you can't, STOP YOUR FREAKIN CRYING.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

^ - Point proven!!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

What point is that Billy Boy?! That I enjoy the violence of the game. I love to see big hits especially on the QB. If the guy happens to be wearing number 12 and is wearing a pats uniform...all the better!

If the guys can't hit somebody in the head then the only place to get him is the legs. If any player gets hurt. Too bad soo sad... bring in the next multimillionaire!

I am Leon Hess and I approve of this message!

[/QUOTE]

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

^ - Point proven!!!

yes you are!!!! Thanks

he is a sick puppy

he just made ignore

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

Don't go away mad Seawolf...just go away-Why don't you put me on Ignore also AGSBill? Or do you like playing Forum Monitor too much?Softie

What a shot Bledsoe took Whoo HOO!0he Got JACKED UP!!

[/QUOTE]

And in stepped the greatest QB of all time.

Thanks Mo!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Hey trolls....   GFY.  but anyway just thought you might like to know that the ignore feature basically means you don't exist ...  except for the little blurb that shows your desperate attempt to cry about it. ...  but sorry you don't exist.   

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

Thanks Meadowland Mike- My eyes just teared up...give me a minute to get my thoughts together.

Here comes Mo Lewis and BOOOOOM!!! Goes the Dynamite!! I remember jumping off the couch on that one!!

NEXT!!

[/QUOTE]

Doctors said he could have died.   I'm glad he didn't.  Although he was a bust, Drew was a class act.  I guess hitting a guy up in the chest isn't better than taking out his knee.  I haven't read any reports where they said that Gronk could have died.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

I see that the little dink meatheadland mike has made a pathetic attempt...lol...    what a dumb sad loser ...  with no existence.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Thanks Meadowland Mike- My eyes just teared up...give me a minute to get my thoughts together.

Here comes Mo Lewis and BOOOOOM!!! Goes the Dynamite!! I remember jumping off the couch on that one!!

NEXT!!

[/QUOTE]

Doctors said he could have died.   I'm glad he didn't.  Although he was a bust, Drew was a class act.  I guess hitting a guy up in the chest isn't better than taking out his knee.  I haven't read any reports where they said that Gronk could have died.

[/QUOTE]

Funny that you two losers are here all the time. I guess trolling a Pats forum is better than posting how much the team sucks in a Jets forum. I mean, you must run out of stuff to cry about in there.

Jets fans. Can't troll the Giants sites cause they suck too. Buffalo? The suck but who cares. New England it is.

Meadowlands. Where overrated college quaterbacks go to die.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Come to think of it. Is there any good team in New York right now? Any sport?

Islanders broke their 10 game losing streak last night, so things are looking up.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

I see that the little dink meatheadland mike has made a pathetic attempt...lol...    what a dumb sad loser ...  with no existence.

[/QUOTE]

Bwahahhaahhahahahha!!  The loser that is bragging about having others on ignore is responding to the fact that those people have posted..... that is hilariously pathetic.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Wow...  look at the stinky little trolls...!    You can't hear them but when they band together like that (as if they are the same person)   they give off kind of a nasty stink... 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

Wow...  look at the stinky little trolls...!    You can't hear them but when they band together like that (as if they are the same person)   they give off kind of a nasty stink... 

[/QUOTE]

Bwahahahahahahahah!   I don't think you quite understand how this ignore thing works.  What a loser!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Jints lost again.....   LMAO..

Hahahah...    stupid trolls from loserland.....with no existence here....lol.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

Jints lost again.....   LMAO..

Hahahah...    stupid trolls from loserland.....with no existence here....lol.

[/QUOTE]

Bwahahhaahahahahahah! Not sure you quite understand how this ignore thing works, moron.

Sections
Shortcuts