Marcus Easley - WR
        Ed Wang - OT
        Arthur Moats - DE
        Danny Batten - DE
        Levi Brown - QB
        Kyle Calloway - OT       

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Re: Divsion Moves and Predictions

I tend to lean towards Miami winning the division.  My reasoning is the schedule.  The Pats are facing the best in the NFL this year.  While I haven't checked into Miami's schedule I'm sure it's a little softer than ours because of their 3rd place finish.  The Jets have a similar schedule so I expect them to struggle as well.  For the Pats to finish on top they need to sweep or just lose one game in the division and that's something they have been unable to do for some time. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

In Response to Re: Divsion Moves and Predictions:
    I tend to lean towards Miami winning the division.  My reasoning is the schedule.  The Pats are facing the best in the NFL this year.  While I haven't checked into Miami's schedule I'm sure it's a little softer than ours because of their 3rd place finish.  The Jets have a similar schedule so I expect them to struggle as well.  For the Pats to finish on top they need to sweep or just lose one game in the division and that's something they have been unable to do for some time. 
    Posted by garytx

I really don't think so given the fact the Pats get to face Balt, Minn, GB at home this year. Dolphins have to face Minn, GB, Balt on the road.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

Patriots~Penthouse..........11-5
    Dolphins~condo...............9-7
    Jets~house collapse from within..7-9
    Buffalo~urban renewal......5-11

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brendon-Patrick. Show Brendon-Patrick's posts

With Fred Taylor back and Torry Holt in the lineup with all of the other pieces on offense, I think the Pats could be looking at a dangerous team. Brady's another year over the injury and integrated into the flow of things. Moss is likely playing great as usual and I think Maroney works as a great compliment to Fred Taylor this season. Wes Welker, Edelman, Holt, Tate, and Hernandez work the slot in some sort of a rotation, and Rob Gronkowski learns the ropes behind Alge Crumpler and with Aaron Hernandez. The defense is also looking good.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Isn't anyone going to predict pain?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Payment84. Show Payment84's posts

Hahaha awesome p-mike

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Anarchy99. Show Anarchy99's posts

The Pats get IND and SD while the Fins get TEN and OAK.  Their other opponents are the same.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I won't predict just yet but just based upon talent the Patriots are looking at a 12 + win season,now this is on paper and they don't play the games on paper. I honestly believe the Jets have taken two steps backwards and they will win 6 games,the Fish are a .500 team on paper and Buffalo well they are still Buffalo though they had a nice draft so count them in for at least 5 wins. Injuries will play a part in how it really shakes out,in the case of the Jets and Bills they will need major contributions to their new additions,the Jets need everyone of the old geezers they brought in to perform and the Bills need the draft choices too contribute how these respective needs perform will determine their final standing. The Patriots and Dolphins have an advantage as their QB's are above average and in Tom's case he is an elite QB. I know in 07 I had the Patriots winning 15 at the begining of the season and I think this team might have more talented players than that team had. For right now I'll stick with the 12 win mark and come the end of preseason I'll have a better idea of where the should end up.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brendon-Patrick. Show Brendon-Patrick's posts

The Pats are still the clear division leaders. The Dolphins don't have enough on offense to put them over the top in my mind. Chad Henne is a solid player but he is not someone to lead a team to a division title. The Jets meanwhile have a budding star in Mark Sanchez, however he's still only going into his second season in the NFL. He'll take time to mature despite whatever great assets he has to offer immediately. Buffalo is obviously no threat either, despite their rock solid defense. I think the playoffs could be tricky if Miami were to sneak up on us or if the Jets were to get all cylinders rolling for one game. But the Patriots have a ton of talent and a drive to prove their dominance in another AFC Championship or Super Bowl game. My expectation is that we get to the Super Bowl and possibly win it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

daaaaaaaaah  Pats....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriotsftball. Show Patriotsftball's posts

Jets
    Dolphins
    Patriots
    Bills

But we still have time left to make some moves before the season starts...May change the order another day? As of today this is what I see...

What I like to see...

Patriots
    Bills
    Dolphins and Jets tie with 0-14-2 (Both ties between them...)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wendylee03. Show Wendylee03's posts

Isn't anyone going to predict pain?
    Posted by p-mike
    Yes thank Gawd you said that, I have Hunger Pain, Menstrual Pain (yes I know it's spelled wrong but I'm in pain)  and TB Pain, that stands for 2 bellies.  Oh did I mention hunger pain, yes I already did, where are those darn twinkies

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

i think the phins improved more than the jets and if anything, some of that improvement was by getting rid of porter, taylor and wilson

i wont make any bold predictions but i think henne makes a big step forward

and i cant believe someone referred to sanchez as a budding super-star...did you watch him play last year? he is terrible

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brendon-Patrick. Show Brendon-Patrick's posts

Mark Sanchez was a frickin rookie last year, give the guy some time to grow. He played how many games in college? He has all the talent in the world and he is only in his second season. He is a budding star no matter how you try to slice it. He's one of those quarterbacks that has what it takes to do great, great things and he's been starting since day one. Terrible is not the word to describe Mark Sanchez. Bold, young, energetic, determined, aspiring, talented; sure. But "terrible" is a terrible way of addressing Mark Sanchez.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

Are you Mark Sanchez or something? A Sanchez family member?

He's a budding star any way you slice it? WRONG! He's an unknown any way you slice it. If he develops, he could be good. If not, he could stink. Just like any other young QB. Did you watch the second Jets-Pats game last year? Did you see greatness in that game? If so, stop smoking crack. Flacco and Ryan were both significantly better than Sanchez in their rookie years, so I think it's completely unfounded for someone like you to be having a wet dream about this guy. How did Ryan and Flacco do in year II?

Bold, young, energetic, determined, aspiring, talented?!? I hope Sanchez has a restraining order on you after the way you've described him. 

Mark Sanchez was a frickin rookie last year, give the guy some time to grow. He played how many games in college? He has all the talent in the world and he is only in his second season. He is a budding star no matter how you try to slice it. He's one of those quarterbacks that has what it takes to do great, great things and he's been starting since day one. Terrible is not the word to describe Mark Sanchez. Bold, young, energetic, determined, aspiring, talented; sure. But "terrible" is a terrible way of addressing Mark Sanchez.
    Posted by Brendon-Patrick

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

Posted by Brendon-Patrick

he was awful basically all of last year...awful

if the jets had any help behind him...they would have used it

ill give you the benefit of the doubt on all his personality traits...but right now...the man is a very poor QB

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In Response to Re: Divsion Moves and Predictions : THIS, we can agree on.  The guy was totally protected by his D keeping him in games and a #1 rush offense AND NO PRESSURE to win games because he was a rookie. Jets fans are in for an incredibly rude awakening.
    Posted by russgriswold

exactly...and alot of those 20 int's were his and only his fault...not like they were tipped up in the air down the field or anything...he just isnt very good

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheFantasyBaron. Show TheFantasyBaron's posts

One thing to consider with Marc Sanchez is whether or not his butt can cash the checks Rex is writing. Rex continues to open his mouth and I'd be a little bit uncomfortable if I was Sanchez with my surgically repaired leg, 1:2 TD to INT ratio and the whole Jersey Shore watching. Someone is finally going to tell the media they're tired of listening to Rex and the rest of the NJ team and all their SB talk and just flatten Sanchez.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brendon-Patrick. Show Brendon-Patrick's posts

What's the use in trying to argue for Mark Sanchez here lol.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In Response to Re: Divsion Moves and Predictions : He reminds me of Jay Cutler. Mouthy, immature, thinks he doesn;t need to learn anything, etc. Lots of flash, little substance to back it up. Cutler improved in his 2nd or 3rd (forget which) year in Denver after learning as a back up, but he also was incredibly overrated from a statistical standpoint as well, self-pimping his play, etc. I could never understand the hype when I see this guy throw a Favre-like INT at the worst time. They both have nice arms and good athletic ability, but that isn't always enough. Intelligence, desire, leadership. Those qualities are what you want. Pete Carroll may not be the best at coaching pro teams, but his analysis of Sancehz was spot on when he said he wasn't ready. Now you have all this heat on Sanchez to produce, like RIGHT NOW.  Good luck with that, especially if he loses to Balt, NE and then MIami, out of the gate. I fully expect those 3 games to be MAJOR problems for the Jets.
    Posted by russgriswold

i agree...and i bet even some will call for fat rex's job if they start 0-3...

although sanchez IMO, isnt mouthy...just cocky in the way that a jock is who has never heard the word "no", irregardless of how he did on the field

Sections
Shortcuts