DL Atiyyah Ellison signed to active roster

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Re: DL Atiyyah Ellison signed to active roster

In Response to Re: DL Atiyyah Ellison signed to active roster:
    Guess I've got to be a Panthers (ugh) fan cause now I live in North Carolina Hey fitz get your damn red socks off our football board. also try leaving Mass, once in a while, it might broaden your outlook.
    Posted by NEGAME2

You tell em.  Where in NC?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Lake Norman area

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Ahh. Yes, with Robert Parish (saw him in Harris Teeter in Cornelius once) and the NASCAR drivers.  haha

I lived there for a short time and worked in Huntersville, actually.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

I wonder if Ellison likes blueberries?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

If he doesn't, they need to cut him immediately and reinstate Deaderick.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

The 2 signings, in my opinion, are nothing more than depth/insurance.  Don't like that D-line has been thinned a bit but still have 10 days before the next game.

If residency outside of Mass is disqualifying then I've been an undocumented Pats fan since 1964 (please don't ask for my green card).

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Why are people assuming Wright is done?  Wouldn't he have been placed on IR by now?

This move was to replace Deadrick's spot. Nothing more, for now, anyway.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Dear Abby, my aunt and uncle are retired and now spend 6 months in New England and the other 6 in Florida close to Miami when the weather is cold. They flew up here for the holidays and stayed for the NE vs Miami game so they rooted for the Pats but they fear that as they get older they may get confused where they are and forget what team to root for (Pats, Dolphins). Can you offer advice for them. Also I spent a week in San Francisco back in October and felt extremely agitated and depressed more and more as the week went on but I don't know why. When I returned back to New England I felt alot better. Could that be because I was transforming into a 49er fan over the vacation week?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

damn - so, as a resident of nor cal, I need to choose between 49ers and Raiders ???

hmm . I guess I will pick the one with the best head coach ....oh crap....neither has one... I guess I am screwed !!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DynastyXXXVI. Show DynastyXXXVI's posts

Born and raised a little over an hour south of Atlanta, but have not pulled for the Falcons in about 12 years. I have no problems admitting that I became a Patriots fan in 2001. Many people scoff at that, but the truth is, the way the Patriots played that year without Bledsoe, then the way Bledsoe stepped in in the AFC championship game, and then the way the huge underdog Patriots toppled the Rams... well, as a fan of football in general, it was inspiring. I've watched Kraft, BB, and Brady run a top notch program for ten years since. When people ask why I'm a Patriots fan when I don't live in New England, I tell them location has nothing to do with it. The way they approach each game, one at a time; the way they handle their business operations; the way they place team chemistry and consistency ahead of personal glory... all of these things are a perfect model for any business, band, little league team, family, etc. The Patriots organization is what I model any group project that I am a part of after. To say you can't be a fan because you don't live in the area is like someone saying you can't believe in Jesus if you're not from Nazareth.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Ellison has seen the Chiefs defensive schemes.

If you were an NFL player and a team used you for a week and then cut you, how would you like to come back into the NFL and then knock your bad old team out of the playoffs.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In Response to Re: DL Atiyyah Ellison signed to active roster:
    Ahh. Yes, with Robert Parish (saw him in Harris Teeter in Cornelius once) and the NASCAR drivers.  haha I lived there for a short time and worked in Huntersville, actually.
    Posted by BBReigns

Yep that s my area.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Their not going to put Wright on Ir yet. Its part of Bill B's master plan. He's going to wait till the last minute after all these teams game plan for a guy who has been riding the pine for 6 weeks. What a genius!

Sections
Shortcuts