Dline struggles

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bspikes55. Show Bspikes55's posts

Dline struggles

The Pack have a pretty good O-line. Burt everyone besides vince played bad. G Warren was on skates and kyle love just dosent do much. eric moore rushed well though, hes a keeper.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Dline struggles

We're down Brace and Warren is injured. We also lost Deadrick in this game, it's not the defense's fault that the media doesn't want to make excuses for them like Peyton Manning. They are seriously bangged up and you have to remember that Spikes is our best run stuffer. He's out, too. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

They had 3 bad penalties to extend drives that killed them worse than anything.
    I hope this game serves as a motivational tool to get us rolling through the playoffs. This game reminded me of the Browns game except Green Bay is better and we still won.If we beat Buffalo we can start resting all the injuries and will have 3 weeks minimun to be ready for playoff action.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

sorry to break it to you but ask any Packer fan or just ask the guy who has been sacked almost 50+ times the past 2 seasons. The Packers o-line succks really bad and we should have constantly attacked and pressured the QB. Yeah we don't have a number one guy to do our pass rushing, but I thought our defense would have handled that o-line much better.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Gerard Warren is dinged up so I wouldn't say he is "on skates".  I can't tell if this Spikes charcter is a troll or not.

The bottom line is they are very thin at DE with Brace and Wright out like this.

And Moore is not a 3 down player either.  He's a Jarvis Green type.

Hopefully, Wright and Brace are ready for January.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bspikes55. Show Bspikes55's posts

True about warren hes normally a lot better healthy.
    And i hope spikes is a "troll" i want a mean nasty guy at ilb

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

The Dline is thin at best right now. Some out, others injured. I thought they did a decent job with what they had. Once we hit full strength again, I'm not concerned too much about this group in the playoffs. I have a bit more concern about our secondary..especially with guys like Meriweather taking bad angles and tackling his own teammates.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Good news is, Jarrad Page is on this team along with a solid Sergio Brown who can also play.

Merriweather makes one good play and then one bad one.  I am not sure what to make of him other than his inconsistency is frustrating.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

He's inconsistent Russ...that is what he has shown us on the field for some time now. Interesting thing is he becomes a free agent soon....do we let him walk, pay him, or trade him?...I like the way Page and Brown are playing right now. Chung has performed admirably in this safety role covering slot WR's. Amazing to be honest.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jazzpelli. Show jazzpelli's posts

considering the Pats had 5 sacks last night, they were getting pressure.  It was the run D that was killing them.  Getting Spikes and Brace back should definitely help there.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb35. Show isurfvb35's posts

myron pryor, brace, wright, all out. deadrick and warren were dinged up. all will be good when they get healthy, something a first round bye can cure i hope

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lightningbrain. Show lightningbrain's posts

he's not a troll.  he had concerns about the dline, and he came to the right place for help.
    Since I have too little information I make stuff up sometimes.  Here's one for this week:  We rested some players who could use some recovery.  We are after all coming out of a stretch where we played some big games.  It was close, but luckily we managed to get out with a win.  Thanks largely to Wilfork.  He took a couple penalties, but I have faith that he knows when to do that, too.  If Spikes and the others come back for next week, then all is well.  Thanks also for Gerald Warren and Devin McCourty on a week where they could have used some extra recovery.  And Arrington was exceptional in a beat up secondary.  He might be the best defensive player surprise of the season for the Patriots.

In Response to Re: Dline struggles:
    Gerard Warren is dinged up so I wouldn't say he is "on skates".  I can't tell if this Spikes charcter is a troll or not. The bottom line is they are very thin at DE with Brace and Wright out like this. And Moore is not a 3 down player either.  He's a Jarvis Green type. Hopefully, Wright and Brace are ready for January.
    Posted by BBReigns

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Dline struggles:
    The Pack have a pretty good O-line. Burt everyone besides vince played bad. G Warren was on skates and kyle love just dosent do much. eric moore rushed well though, hes a keeper.
    Posted by Bspikes55

you forget about the d-line injuries we have? they played decent as far as i was concerned 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RahZid. Show RahZid's posts

In Response to Re: Dline struggles:
    He's inconsistent Russ...that is what he has shown us on the field for some time now. Interesting thing is he becomes a free agent soon....do we let him walk, pay him, or trade him?...I like the way Page and Brown are playing right now. Chung has performed admirably in this safety role covering slot WR's. Amazing to be honest.
    Posted by PatsLifer

Isn't he a FA after this season?  If so how exactly would we trade him (no way he's worth using the franchise tag).

Also, if I'm off by a year for his free agency then I apologize.

Sections
Shortcuts