Do I really want Brady to win another MVP?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Do I really want Brady to win another MVP?

I think he's better off getting spurned for the award so he can beat whoever wins it in the playoffs, circa 2003 (McNair / Manning).

I'd rather he not win the MVP.  No MVP QB has ever won a Super Bowl.  As cool as it would be for him to be the first, I think an MVP QB quietly harbors a sentiment in the locker room that MVP QB's team can ride the passing game to victories, which makes the defense and the running games softer and lets teams load up against the MVP QB (Think Manning, where Manning is a good QB, but his whole team entirely depends on him to pull plays out of his #$$ and when he can't they lose -- they don't have the running game or tough defense to win big games consistently because of their dependence on him)

So Manning or Aaron Rodgers for MVP

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from HipHopHooray. Show HipHopHooray's posts

Re: Do I really want Brady to win another MVP?

In a word: Yes.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Definitely should get, he deserves it. If the Pats lose focus in the playoffs it will be only because they don't deserve to win. 

Tom is the most valuable player on the Pats, hell, in the league! He needs to be recognized as that 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

In Response to Do I really want Brady to win another MVP?:
    I think he's better off getting spurned for the award so he can beat whoever wins it in the playoffs, circa 2003 (McNair / Manning). I'd rather he not win the MVP.  No MVP QB has ever won a Super Bowl.  As cool as it would be for him to be the first, I think an MVP QB quietly harbors a sentiment in the locker room that MVP QB's team can ride the passing game to victories, which makes the defense and the running games softer and lets teams load up against the MVP QB (Think Manning, where Manning is a good QB, but his whole team entirely depends on him to pull plays out of his #$$ and when he can't they lose -- they don't have the running game or tough defense to win big games consistently because of their dependence on him) So Manning or Aaron Rodgers for MVP
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188

Bradshaw and Montana both won MVPs and the Super Bowl as QBs....your theory is completely flawed.

In essence, you're saying that the better the QB plays, the worse the defense and rbs play worse? We should just put Hoyer in as QB...that way BJGE will play like Adrian Peterson and the defense will become a top 5 defense

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Most of these players are self motivated and wanna play well for themselves because it's their livelihood and it puts dinner on the table for their families.  If they arent self motivated, the coaches will motivate them or else they dont belong in this league.

If the other players soften up because Brady wins the MVP, then we obviously dont deserve to win...and those players should go to the Redskins to join 
    Haynesworth...

This is the NFL, not HS football.

Sections
Shortcuts