Do not understand the news article

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Do not understand the news article

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/search-warrants-released-hernandez-case-062328128--spt.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2359127/Hernandez-fired-fatal-shots-Damning-court-documents-reveal-Patriots-players-friend-says-CONFESSED-killing-Odin-Lloyd.html

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/aaron-hernandez-court-documents-released-murder-investigation-odin-lloyd-new-england-patriots-070913

Several news sites alleged that Ortiz told police that Hernandez fired the shots that killed Lloyd. The writing was confusing, however

"Potentially damning new court documents have come to light that allege a man linked to the murder case against former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez told police the football player admitted firing the fatal shots.

The documents say a friend of Hernandez, Carlos Ortiz, told Massachusetts investigators that another man, Ernest Wallace, said Hernandez admitted shooting semi-pro football player Odin Lloyd in an industrial park near Hernandez's home in North Attleborough on June 17th."

The articles said that Ortiz stated to the police that Wallace told him Hernandez confessed to Wallace that he fired the shots that killed Lloyd. Ortiz was supposed to be there and was charged with the murder as well, why did he had to rely on what Wallace told him? Did he not see what had happened himself?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Do not understand the news article

I was going to see Hernandez shot Lloyd, but then I got high?

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Who knows.  Kind of odd.  Has it been reported that all the gunshots came from the same gun?  Maybe they all shot Lloyd at the same time and Hernandez was taking the credit for being the one who fired the kill shot.  But who knows, this will all come out eventually.

Something tellms me Ortiz is not going to be breathing very long on the inside of prsion.

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chipnchase. Show chipnchase's posts

All shots came from the same .45.  There was also a shell casing found in the rental car by an Enterprise employee that matched the same gun.  Game, set and match.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

chipnchase noted all shots were fired from the same gun

From yahoo:

Details from the warrant continue:

• Lloyd's wounds were inflicted by .45 caliber bullets.

• Five spent casings were found near Lloyd's body. All five were fired from the same gun, which still has not been found.

Living well is the best revenge.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Ortiz told cops that he was in car when Lloyd was killed. Hernandez and Wallace were not.

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

This is the scariest thing taken from the BCD article that is on the front page today. "Ortiz and Wallace then went to an apartment in the area that Hernandez and other football players used."

Used for what and which other players?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

The part that does not really make sense is that, according to the news reports, AH, Wallace and Lloyd got out the car to urinate, and Ortiz remained in the car.  The reports also say that Ortiz was told by Wallace that AH told Wallace that AH had shot Lloyd. 

Now, if Wallace, Lloyd and AH were all out of the car together, why would AH have to tell Wallace that AH was the shooter?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Seems like he's playing dumb and knew exactly what happened.  Supposedly Hern, Wallace, and Lloyd got out of the car to 'urinate' while Ortiz remained in the car.  When the boys got back in the car, Lloyd did not return.  

Really?  You had to find out the next day that Hern fired the shots?  Did you not hear 4 gun shots go off 10 feet in front of you?  Neither of the 2 said anything once they got back in the car?  They just got back in, didn't say anything, and drove back to Hern's house?  

This guy is a moron if he thinks people are going to believe that story.  Just an accomplice who is trying to save face and act like he had no knowledge of the premeditated murder.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/search-warrants-released-hernandez-case-062328128--spt.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2359127/Hernandez-fired-fatal-shots-Damning-court-documents-reveal-Patriots-players-friend-says-CONFESSED-killing-Odin-Lloyd.html

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/aaron-hernandez-court-documents-released-murder-investigation-odin-lloyd-new-england-patriots-070913

Several news sites alleged that Ortiz told police that Hernandez fired the shots that killed Lloyd. The writing was confusing, however

"Potentially damning new court documents have come to light that allege a man linked to the murder case against former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez told police the football player admitted firing the fatal shots.

The documents say a friend of Hernandez, Carlos Ortiz, told Massachusetts investigators that another man, Ernest Wallace, said Hernandez admitted shooting semi-pro football player Odin Lloyd in an industrial park near Hernandez's home in North Attleborough on June 17th."

The articles said that Ortiz stated to the police that Wallace told him Hernandez confessed to Wallace that he fired the shots that killed Lloyd. Ortiz was supposed to be there and was charged with the murder as well, why did he had to rely on what Wallace told him? Did he not see what had happened himself?

Yep, he also said, the car stopped and they all went out to take a leak while he sat in the car. He heard shots and only A.H. and E.W. returned. He was a given a gun by E.W. to give to A.H. afterwards and then fell asleep until the next afternoon when they returned the rental. Thats not a true depiction. Thats a desperate guy trying to escape jail time with a bad imagination. No way it went down like that. He is weaseling his way out.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to MelWitt's comment:

In response to TripleOG's comment:

In response to nomadfan's comment:

Yep, he also said, the car stopped and they all went out to take a leak while he sat in the car. He heard shots and only A.H. and E.W. returned. He was a given a gun by E.W. to give to A.H. afterwards and then fell asleep until the next afternoon when they returned the rental. Thats not a true depiction. Thats a desperate guy trying to escape jail time with a bad imagination. No way it went down like that. He is weaseling his way out.

Who cares, really!...they will all do life for a "joint venture" murder under Mass and Fed. statutes unless one cuts a deal...sounds like Ortiz is the cheese eater....Wallace is a fool if he doesn't cooperate....the state wants AH and the evidence is overwhelming..only morons, psychopaths and mental defectives are "stand up" guys when facing life....street crud cred myfat irish butt...lmfao...what a joke....

I'm far more concerned about the fact that other players were suppossed to have been in the Franklin "sin bin" and how this scandal will now touch other players if nothing more than guilt by association ...this mess now has impacted other players as well as the organization...Just what they needed. Curran is reporting it...it's just a matter of time before they start asking players if they've ever been there and what they were doing there...A nightmare is coming folks...gird yourselves.... The press will NOT drop this, it's too juicy and sexy a story to enliven the dead summer news cycle.

Exactly, I dont care and they WILL all do time. I was just pointing out that I wouldnt believe anything he is saying because its all BS. HE thinks he is just gonna be charged with gun posession but im sure A.H. is rolling over now too.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to TheTinMan's comment:

The part that does not really make sense is that, according to the news reports, AH, Wallace and Lloyd got out the car to urinate, and Ortiz remained in the car.  The reports also say that Ortiz was told by Wallace that AH told Wallace that AH had shot Lloyd. 

Now, if Wallace, Lloyd and AH were all out of the car together, why would AH have to tell Wallace that AH was the shooter?

Agreed TinMan.  I think it's a very poorly concealed attempt on the part of the prosecution to pretend that Ortiz is not the informant.  By saying it came from Wallace it gives some cover to Ortiz.  Ortiz' lawyer has said Ortiz has not cooperated against AH.  I don't believe that for 1 second.   I'm not sure about Ortiz' jail situation but he also might need some protection while incarcerated.  The story gives him cover.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

The hit was similiar to how Clemenza knocked off Paulie Gatto!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

It might just be an error in the way the original article(s) was written.

The reports I'm seeing now say things like "Florida police say in the documents that Ernest Wallace, who has pleaded not guilty to an accessory to murder charge, told Carlos Ortiz, a third man held in the case on a gun charge, that Hernandez shot Lloyd." (CBS Boston)

Makes much more sense that way.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrtm70. Show mrtm70's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

Agreed TinMan.  I think it's a very poorly concealed attempt on the part of the prosecution to pretend that Ortiz is not the informant.  By saying it came from Wallace it gives some cover to Ortiz.  Ortiz' lawyer has said Ortiz has not cooperated against AH.  I don't believe that for 1 second.   I'm not sure about Ortiz' jail situation but he also might need some protection while incarcerated.  The story gives him cover.

The only other way I can view this, is if when all 3 got out of the car, AH told Wallace to go take a walk to pee somewhere else & when he walked away, AH took care of his business.  Once Wallace heard the shots, he went right back to the car & got in with AH.  So by that way Ortiz wasn't sure who did the shooting until Wallace told him the next day.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to mrtm70's comment:

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

The only other way I can view this, is if when all 3 got out of the car, AH told Wallace to go take a walk to pee somewhere else & when he walked away, AH took care of his business.  Once Wallace heard the shots, he went right back to the car & got in with AH.  So by that way Ortiz wasn't sure who did the shooting until Wallace told him the next day.

Yes, but even if Wallace told Ortiz the next day, Wallace would have known what he himself (Wallace) had done.   He wouldn't need to have AH tell him.  The comment was "AH told Wallace".

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from poopsteo. Show poopsteo's posts

In response to fourjays30's comment:

This is the scariest thing taken from the BCD article that is on the front page today. "Ortiz and Wallace then went to an apartment in the area that Hernandez and other football players used."

I wonder if this is the same Apartment Ty Law had owned. Supposly lawyer Milloy and Tom Brady were residents there first couple years. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to poopsteo's comment:

I wonder if this is the same Apartment Ty Law had owned. Supposly lawyer Milloy and Tom Brady were residents there first couple years. 

probably just a place they hung out and partied not any criminal activity

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to poopsteo's comment:

I don't think Brady ever stayed there. If I remember correctly Brady's sister who was living in Mass at the time helped him find his first place. It really doesn't matter because as another poster alluded this will be a hot topic for the media and the player's wifes etc. 

probably just a place they hung out and partied not any criminal activity

Sections
Shortcuts