Do pats fans condone cheating in sports??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Do pats fans condone cheating in sports??

It's more then a fair question but nobody ever answers it. I bring up Spygate and they scatter like cock roaches.

So by backing a team that was convicted of cheating does that mean you as a pats fan condone cheating in sports?

I've asked this question for years now and have never got an answer.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Re: Do pats fans condone cheating in sports??

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

Hey "DaPats81", THIS is trolling.

Lol. JRABBB not getting the attention and reaction he was looking for by starting this BS thread. LMAO

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Nope.  Basically it's a stupid post, silly question and is trolling at it's worst.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to JRABBB's comment:

You call it BS I call like it like it is. Always have ...always will.

Anybody care to answer the question??

The Trophy for Dumbest post of the new year,  has oficially been handed out!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

It's more then a fair question but nobody ever answers it. I bring up Spygate and they scatter like cockroaches.

So by backing a team that was convicted of cheating does that mean you as a pats fan condone cheating in sports?

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Do Jets fans condone getting their as$ kicked on National TV?  Apparently the answer is no.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4xGGgz5TcI

"Tebow save us" -Leon

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Not sure who that guy is?Maybe Brady's agent after restructuring Brady's deal and giving Brady a 27 million $$ raise?Everybody in Bradys camp was smiling that day for sure!

Who knows BUT the question still remains-To condone or Not condone...that is the question?

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

two words. butt fumble!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

The Giants guy is at least objective for the most part.  The NYJ poster is always one relevant point away from a coherent post.  Maybe we can pitch in and ask 42 to slum it so he can buy Leon a cuppa soup once his hour of computer time lapses at the job centre.  You're supposed to be applying for jobs Leon, and even though the Jets GM job was posted in the want ads I am not sure your CV has enough meat to it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

Not sure who that guy is?Maybe Brady's agent after restructuring Brady's deal and giving Brady a 27 million $$ raise?Everybody in Bradys camp was smiling that day for sure!

Who knows BUT the question still remains-To condone or Not condone...that is the question?

Definitely not.  That play where the Jets coaching staff lined up on the sideline to intentionally trip an opposing team's player (and risk blowing out his knee) was perhaps the single most disgusting displays of cheating I've ever seen.   God only knows what else goes on there.  But at the end of the day,whether we "condone" the Jets cheating or not,  no one really cares if you cheat when you bite the big beef bologna like the Jets.  Thanks for the butt fumble though.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Who knows BUT the question still remains-To condone or Not condone...that is the question?"

It's the wrong question, troller. 

You are probably aware that if you are a fan of professional sports teams, you are rooting for unethical behavior all the time. Ray Lewis was involved in a murder. Does that mean Ravens fans should stop rooting for their team? 

That's absurd. 

Athletes convicted of using performance enhancing drugs, another form of cheating, are on just about every team. 

Rooting for that team does not necessarily condone cheating. 

Fans are put in a tough position. If you are under the illusion that being a professional sports fan is some kind of integrity contest, you are sadly mistaken.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

It's more then a fair question but nobody ever answers it. I bring up Spygate and they scatter like roaches.

No. I dont know a single person who condones the cheating the Jets have done time and again.

Listening to you and some others I am reminded of the following:

"'I am shocked. Shocked to find there is gambling going on here.... '... your winnings monsieur."

ANd good luck with that expansion team I hear is going to play in NY this year. I her they were able to make an impressive move and get the rights to that QB from USC who came out early. And that other guy who played QB in Florida. Not sure what positions either of them will play in the NFL but those two will surely pack those NY fans in.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"Who knows BUT the question still remains-To condone or Not condone...that is the question?"

It's the wrong question, troller. 

You are probably aware that if you are a fan of professional sports teams, you are rooting for unethical behavior all the time. Ray Lewis was involved in a murder. Does that mean Ravens fans should stop rooting for their team? 

That's absurd. 

Athletes convicted of using performance enhancing drugs, another form of cheating, are on just about every team. 

Rooting for that team does not necessarily condone cheating. 

Fans are put in a tough position. If you are under the illusion that being a professional sports fan is some kind of integrity contest, you are sadly mistaken.

You make some good points. How would it be if they really cracked down on all kinds of PEDs, steroids etc going back to high school and college and the NFL. Because of players were their "normal" size they would probably be 10-15% smaller. A 320 pound DL might be 285. A 260 pound LB might be 240. The impacts would be somewhat less dangerous than today.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I think the real question is does the Jets team condone the fans?

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/12/11/sports/football/11fans.html?_r=0

Mass harrashment

btw, the Jets were caught filming and kicked out of Gillette, the difference is we didn't whin like a 5yr old to the commish. Oh and lets not forget the knee out line on kick offs, or the times the Jets were caught player tampering. I wonder do Jets fans condone cheating?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Nope, Pats fans don't condone cheating, never have and never will! I'm sure if the Pats ever get caught cheating, we fans will leave in droves. But since it hasn't happened yet (Pats getting caught cheating) we don't have to worry about condoning cheating!

Sections
Shortcuts