Do pats fans condone cheating in sports??

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Re: Do pats fans condone cheating in sports??

In response to JRABBB's comment:

My my - Well as expected NONE of you stayed on the topic of-As a pats fan do you condone cheating in sports?

NONE of you adddressed the question directly-Sure many of you tried to bring up the Jets and Rex and Ray Lewis etc but NONE of you answered the age old question.

I've been asking this question since BB was found guilty of cheating(Spygate) the greatest game ever played.Trying to change the subject doesn't fly with old Leon.

Now I've been in here for years.If any other team in any other sport in any other city got caught with their hands in the cookie jar(Spygate)like the pats did you,the horribly accented ,would be up in arms screaming that the culprit never be allowed to coach the game ever again.

Don't try to deny it,like I said I know the mentality up there.Just ignoring the fact that BB was caught cheating doesn't make that fact go away.

Call it a Curse ,call it justice,call it Karma call it anything you want but watching the pats get close every since and never coming home with the Trophy makes Old Leon one happy camper.

Condoners of Cheating!!Each and every one of you!

So is everybody having a productive day?

We dont care to anwser cuz we know this is just your way of downplaying the pats domination of the jets the past 10 plus years. We all know your jelous and rightly so, Rooting for a team that is the perrenial laughing stock of the league is tough. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

xxx- just another pats fan trying to wipe your embarrassment under the proverbial rug.

Your Coach was found guilty of cheating the greatest game ever played and you still put on the face paint every Sunday and the Welke...oops Brady jersey every weekend.

BB disgusts me for what he did to the game and you people put him on a pedastal so therefor you disgust me for acting like what he did wasn't wrong.

It's not just me-Every year around playoff time Spygate comes up and I for one am glad the media and true sports fans will never forget what BB did.

pats will be paying for this for years and have been...well deserved in my humbelest of opinions of course

My embarresment?? Yup.. Im real embarresed that the team i root for has been a perrenial playoff and superbowl contender for the past 10 plus years. coach after coach after coach has come out and said they did the same thing as BB. Now what i would be embarresed about is rooting for a team who's QB runs into his own linemans a55... Now thats something to be embarresed about. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

xxx- just another pats fan trying to wipe your embarrassment under the proverbial rug.

Your Coach was found guilty of cheating the greatest game ever played and you still put on the face paint every Sunday and the Welke...oops Brady jersey every weekend.

BB disgusts me for what he did to the game and you people put him on a pedastal so therefor you disgust me for acting like what he did wasn't wrong.

It's not just me-Every year around playoff time Spygate comes up and I for one am glad the media and true sports fans will never forget what BB did.

pats will be paying for this for years and have been...well deserved in my humbelest of opinions of course

Hey it is Sunny and in the 50's in Colorado!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

xxx- So you condone cheating in sports! There's one gang!

Anybody else?

Yes the pats may make it to the playoffs,even the SB but BB has Cursed the pats.So you keep on getting to the playoffs and lose.Just think one more SB loss and the pats will be compared to the Bills of the early 90's!

Can't wait!!!

You also mentioned that many coaches would emulate BB has done.I find that hard to believe. I don't think many coaches would put their team in the situation that BB put the pats in especially after being told to STOP cheating!

Nice Rock-Enjoy!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Hey Mods- Who Moderates you!?Let me guess- You think that cheating the greatest game ever played is OK too?!

SHOCKER!!!Homers

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Hey Mods- Who Moderates you!?Let me guess- You think that cheating the greatest game ever played is OK too?!

SHOCKER!!!Homers

I think it is great the draft is over 3 days!  What about you?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Unlike Jest fans we condone WINNING

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Well folks it looks like the question will go unanswered for yet another day.Don't worry I won't let the thread die.BDC is kind enough to let us have access to it anytime that we want.

So you keep on ignoring the fact the pats cheated and I'll keep on reminding you that they did.

Y'all have a nice night now...ya'hear!?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Well folks it looks like the question will go unanswered for yet another day.Don't worry I won't let the thread die.BDC is kind enough to let us have access to it anytime that we want.

So you keep on ignoring the fact the pats cheated and I'll keep on reminding you that they did.

Your never gonna hear what YOU wanna hear from us so why dont you just gie it up already. Like tomhad said, unlike Jests fans we condone WINNING... Hahahahahahaha.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Who are the Jets picking?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

xxx-and the rest of you-Laugh all you want but deep down you know,you ALL know that if any other team or coach pulled a stunt like BB did the NE fanbase would be the first to cry foul.I've been in here for years and I know how you think. Don't even try to deny it because you can't.

BB cheated and none of you have ever said that what he did was wrong in any way at all.Well it was wrong in every way possible. Pointing the finger at what another team may have alleged to do is not a defense it's an excuse.

There is no excuse. He,BB,thought he was bigger then the game and got caught cheating the game. So all I can hope is that the pats continued success during the season then fall flat on their faces in the playoffs....again and again and again.

Ignoring Spygate doesn't make it make it go away.

So do the pats have any Wide Recievers or are they just going to line up with 4 TE's?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

xxx-and the rest of you-Laugh all you want but deep down you know,you ALL know that if any other team or coach pulled a stunt like BB did the NE fanbase would be the first to cry foul.I've been in here for years and I know how you think. Don't even try to deny it because you can't.

BB cheated and none of you have ever said that what he did was wrong in any way at all.Well it was wrong in every way possible. Pointing the finger at what another team may have alleged to do is not a defense it's an excuse.

There is no excuse. He,BB,thought he was bigger then the game and got caught cheating the game. So all I can hope is that the pats continued success during the season then fall flat on their faces in the playoffs....again and again and again.

So do the pats have any Wide Recievers or are they just going to line up with 4 TE's?

New QB in the draft?

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

You might want to consult a doctor about your obsession.  It can't be healthy.

However the Patriots line up, they'll continue beating the team you root for.   

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

King- Spin it any way you like.I'm not alone in my thinking when I say the pats are not liked because of Spygate. Around the sporting community World Wide" the pats are the team that got caught cheating".

I'm just pointing that out to you. Nobody likes a cheater. Nobody apparently but pats fans that choose to Ignore that the pats did anything wrong.

Next time you reply to me try to write some of your own thoughts not somebody elses. And try to keep it to a couple of paragraphs, wind bag.I would aoppreciate that. I think we would all appreciate it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

King- Spin it any way you like.I'm not alone in my thinking when I say the pats are not liked because of Spygate. Around the sporting community World Wide" the pats are the team that got caught cheating".

I'm just pointing that out to you. Nobody likes a cheater. Nobody apparently but pats fans that choose to Ignore that the pats did anything wrong.

Next time you reply to me try to write some of your own thoughts not somebody elses. And try to keep it to a couple of paragraphs, wind bag.I would aoppreciate that. I think we would all appreciate it.

What do you think about Dustin going to Miami?

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

king- they cheated,that is the perception,like it or not. Fined and lost a 1st rounder.nobody likes a cheater.

I have zero respect for your so called genuis of a head coach or a fan base that just blows off what he did like it was nothing at all.

I don't like to be redundant but if this "incident" happened in any other city in any other sport you beantowners would be the first ones to tar and feather the guilty party.Don't deny because you can't.

Watching the pats get this close every year and then blowing it is just the way things should be.You and BB deserve it. Hopefully for a long long long long time.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

So I guess we will never know whether Jets fans condone cheating. They seem to condone losing, embarrassment, harrasment of women and young girls (now that is one for the record books folks - I really do not understand why the team was not brought up on charges... the thing went on for a number of years), and on and on.

But the incredible, consistent, relentless cheating the Jets perpetrate.... I guess Jets fans must condone... they never say a discouraging word (about themselves) even if their skies are cloudy all day.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

You choose to live your life in denial. I choose to call them like I see them. Thing is the majority of the sporting world sees it my way .

Personally I think BB got away with murder.He should have been thrown out of the League.I have and many people have no respect for him. Don't worry the pats would have been fine without him. BB is nothing without Brady but that is a discussion for another day.

So keep on defending him and like I said I'll sit back and watch the pats do great during the season then fall flat on their faces in the playoffs...again.

Way to go BB!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndianaPatsFan. Show IndianaPatsFan's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"Who knows BUT the question still remains-To condone or Not condone...that is the question?"

It's the wrong question, troller. 

You are probably aware that if you are a fan of professional sports teams, you are rooting for unethical behavior all the time. Ray Lewis was involved in a murder. Does that mean Ravens fans should stop rooting for their team? 

That's absurd. 

Athletes convicted of using performance enhancing drugs, another form of cheating, are on just about every team. 

Rooting for that team does not necessarily condone cheating. 

Fans are put in a tough position. If you are under the illusion that being a professional sports fan is some kind of integrity contest, you are sadly mistaken.

+1

BostonTrollSpanker, you took the words right out of my mouth.

I know there is SOMETHING the Patriots organization could do to cause me to stop being a loyal follower of the team, but I can't think of what that might be- off the top of my head.

I really disliked Bill Parcells. I couldn't stand Victor Kiam (sp?). I didn't like they way a female reporter was treated in the locker room several years ago. It bothered me when Faulk was caught with a joint and Brady had a child with a woman who he had moved on from (I, know- I'm old-fashioned).

I guess this troll thinks that when something/ someone you care about messes up, you're supposed to move on from it/ them.

That's a really good lesson.