DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL?

Despite the whining, Colts are 11-0!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from condog24. Show condog24's posts

colts are a fraudulent 11-0 they have the refs i the bag.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL?:
    In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL? : I'm sitting in Lexington, KY, and the Cin. game is on TV b/c they're the local team.  I'm watching the results of each play on cbs.sportsline.  The Colts haven't had a controvercial call cost them a game this year - the Colts haven't lost a game this year!  For all I know, the holding call that cost them a possession today was bogus.  There have certainly been many close calls that have gone against the Colts this year.  Many, many non-calls for blatant holding, etc.  But you don't see me crying about each.  You get some calls, and some you don't get.  It's the way it goes.  But one thing I'm sure of: if that holding call against the Colts that stalled a Colt drive was bogus, I wouldn't hear any of you saying it!  One Pat fan admitted the PI in the end zone today was PI, but the rest of you claim it's blatantly not PI...
    Posted by JulesWinfield

Listen folks I've been outspoken regrading the preferential treatment the Colts get with the officials. I've sent emails to Mike and Mike pleading with them to bring this to light. I've submitted numerous posts regarding the one-sided treatment the Colts get.

Someone has got to take the bull by the horns and drive this point home. I'm personally sick and tired of this treatment.  Hell I submtted a post this past week that we should rough Manning the next time because if we don't they'll just get a unwarranted PI penalty. I would rather get a roughing qb call..... at least it could pay dividends later in the game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL? : You really ought to read my responses.  I've said many times that I have not seen any of the calls today.  All I've seen is the the highlights that they break into the Cin/Cleve game with...  I've never seen Winfield spelled your way.
    Posted by JulesWinfield

Yeah. I didn't say you didn't say that. I said that you are criticizing people for saying the calls are bogus when you haven't seen them. Do you really need this spelled out for you? I wasn't even the only one who called you on it. 

Unless your name is actually Jules Winfield (which by your response, it isn't) and you aren't trying to be uber cool and are taking the name of Jules Winnfield from Pulp Fiction, then you really should learn how to simply look things up. You do realize that you are posting on the Internet, don't you? You can actually search for the information instead of remaining ignorant about it. But choosing ignorance seems to be your stock in trade.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Posted by JulesWinfield

Translated for the real NFL, they are 8.5-2.5.

Why do I keep picturing you in a huge WHAM!-like t-shirt that says "CHOOSE IGNORANCE" on it?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Posted by JulesWinfield

Not for long. Evenually, playing so badly in the first half is going to result in a deficit too large for them to overcome. One team will end up being able to play for the entire game and overcome the bs penalties.

Oh, and it looks like the Chargers have a good shot at making the playoffs again.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Congrats!  I went to imdb.com and there are 2 "n"s in Winnfield!
    Posted by JulesWinfield

<ironic clap>

</ironic clap>

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from simroy. Show simroy's posts

In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL? : I'm sitting in Lexington, KY, and the Cin. game is on TV b/c they're the local team.  I'm watching the results of each play on cbs.sportsline.  The Colts haven't had a controvercial call cost them a game this year - the Colts haven't lost a game this year!  For all I know, the holding call that cost them a possession today was bogus.  There have certainly been many close calls that have gone against the Colts this year.  Many, many non-calls for blatant holding, etc.  But you don't see me crying about each.  You get some calls, and some you don't get.  It's the way it goes.  But one thing I'm sure of: if that holding call against the Colts that stalled a Colt drive was bogus, I wouldn't hear any of you saying it!  One Pat fan admitted the PI in the end zone today was PI, but the rest of you claim it's blatantly not PI...
    Posted by JulesWinfield

Who's crying?  As I said earlier, a Colts win better serves the Pats.  And there were several more PI calls that were absolutely legit, no question.  And you didn't read my question properly - I didn't limit it to this year.  But perhaps I didn't ask it well enough, so I'll try again.  When was the last time (pick a year), a call that was blatently wrong go against the Colts, to the point that it was brought up by the announces and ESPNers after the game?  I've got a pretty good memory, the Colts are good and often in the playoffs, and all playoff games are on TV - so I've seen them all.  Yet I've never seen a completely bogus call go against the Colts.  Am I wrong?  BTW - not only Pats fans notice the one-sidedness of penalties WRT the Colts.  I'd be very careful - over the next few weeks, the Colts will be playing some pretty bad teams - teams with nothing to lose.  If fans (not Colt fans mind you) can planly see the BS, certainly coaches and players can - wouldn't want to see some frustrated DB or Safety on a terrible team going nowhere fast get frustrated and take the head off of one of your receivers.  Again, wouldn't want to see that, but I wouldn't be surprised.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Well, I'm signing out, after yet another happy Sunday!  It's fun sparring with Enoch, and his only valid point being that Jules Winnfield of Pulp Fiction spells his name with two "n"s...(Good one, Enoch, you were bound to get one right.)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Well, I'm signing out, after yet another happy Sunday!  It's fun sparring with Enoch, and his only valid point being that Jules Winnfield of Pulp Fiction spells his name with two "n"s...(Good one, Enoch, you were bound to get one right.)
    Posted by JulesWinfield

After reading the entire thread, it seems to me you spent the majority of the time defending that Winnfield had one n. Then you let everyone know that you didn't watch the game. Finally, you did some research and found out that you were proven wrong about Winnfield and declared that you were signing off.

What were your arguments exactly? That you were wrong about Winnfield and that you couldn't watch the game? Good supporting arguments, bud. I'd recommend looking up some highlights and prove yourself wrong, just like you did with Jules Winnfield.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hifiguy. Show hifiguy's posts

Yah, the Colts never get a call (against them) when they are HOLDING, for P.I., and roughing the passer especially when they are losing to the opposing team.................hmmmmmm....something strange is going on around here.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZekeMowattreturns. Show ZekeMowattreturns's posts

Arlen!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

They have to be the luckiest team ever, but everyone's luck runs out eventually.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Posted by JulesWinfield

Awesome. Only someone from Indiana would consider that "sparring".

You need to bring something to the table beyond denial and ignorance.

I am happy that you finally figured out how to access the Internet from, umm, the Internet. I am sure that tomorrow you will beat your own record for tying your loafers.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from paesan59. Show paesan59's posts

I am convinced that the Colts have a play called just for PI. This PI happens much too often to not be biased. Look at all these questionable PI calls and they always come in the 2nd half when the Colts are down by a huge margin. These PI calls are huge momentum changers and that bogus roughness call on the INTwas a huge play. It changed field position from the 15 to the 40. This crap is so obvious that it is a disgrace to the NFL. Btw, with a name like Jules.......... =f*g

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

Once again the integrity of the game has been compromised by a Bu11$h!t Pass Interference call that ended up changing the momentum and thus the out come of the game.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

LOL,  I just got home after watching the game at the in-laws and couldn't wait to comment.  RIDICULOUS !  After those calls Texans weren't the same team anymore.
    That same drive on the interference in the endzone , fine it was a good call but that same play against the Pats a few weeks back in Indy, Colts did the same to Moss and NO CALL !

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

I am convinced that the Colts have a play called just for PI. This PI happens much too often to not be biased. Look at all these questionable PI calls and they always come in the 2nd half when the Colts are down by a huge margin. These PI calls are huge momentum changers and that bogus roughness call on the INTwas a huge play. It changed field position from the 15 to the 40. This crap is so obvious that it is a disgrace to the NFL. Btw, with a name like Jules.......... =f*g
    Posted by paesan59

Not to defend JW, but his name is taken from Pulp Fiction. It was the name of Samuel Jackson's character.

Of course, that doesn't mean your conclusion about the poster is incorrect.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from paesan59. Show paesan59's posts

Indy was given their token superbowl when they beat Chicago. Look at that game and see how many calls were given to them. The Mannings are both wimps and both were given superbowl wins. Ely was clearly in the grasp. I am done with this............later.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rjhenne. Show rjhenne's posts

this has gone on for years, they get the phantom calls of pi against the patriots, one where samuel didn't even touch wayne and they threw the flag. what was a 3rd down stop near the 40 turned into 1st and goal for the colts.

NFL: Polamalu overturned interception the wrong call

remember that one in the playoffs against the steelers a few years back? the officials did everything they could to ensure the colts would win that game. the only thing they couldn't do is rule that vanderjerks kick was good.

it happens so much that it can't be a coincidence

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mnp3a. Show mnp3a's posts

it is definitely not a coincidence.

it's not a conspiracy, either. but the same rules are enforced differently when manning throws the ball.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Posted by JulesWinfield

And they can thank these idiots for their current record!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL? : Not to defend JW, but his name is taken from Pulp Fiction. It was the name of Samuel Jackson's character. Of course, that doesn't mean your conclusion about the poster is incorrect.
    Posted by EnochRoot

And he's trying Ringo...He's tryin' real, real hard, to be the Shepherd.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Indy was given their token superbowl when they beat Seattle. Look at that game and see how many calls were given to them. The Mannings are both wimps and both were given superbowl wins. Ely was clearly in the grasp. I am done with this............later.
    Posted by paesan59

Please don't bring back that awful memory !

Today's game :
    That TD called not a catch ? to me was clear he had the ball long enough. The turf caused him to lose the ball but not before his two feet were down.
    In first half after Texans interception while out of bounds how come the Colts player can tackle when clearly out of bounds. Isn't that a late hit, personal foul or even can be called unnecessary roughing ??? Funny because only the Texans got called.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL? : You are very correct, Enoch!  The response of this board is VERY consistent...
    Posted by JulesWinfield

And Jules.. you are as predictable when it comes to your comments about the Pats. 

Sections
Shortcuts