DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL?

In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL?:
    In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL? : Jules:  okay, for the sake of argument, let's assume Pats fans are biased and crazed conspiracy theorists (Oswalt wasn't alone, moon landing was faked, man will destroy the earth with fossil fuel emissions, the whole nine yards).  Now, if you saw the play, kindly explain to us what exactly warranted the flag.  The best cure for raving theorists is empirical data to the contrary - kindly enlighten the masses.
    Posted by simroy

He can't. He doesn't understand the rule. He just nods his head at whatever the refs do.

I understand he is in line for an ref position.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from condog24. Show condog24's posts

its OBVIOUS tne NFL wants thje colts to break all of NE regular season winning records, thier BLATENT favoratism is SICKENING.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from simroy. Show simroy's posts

b/c you Pat fans have never seen the Colts benefit from a call and agree with the ref...
    Posted by JulesWinfield

Patently false statement - in my post I agreed with the PI call in the end zone.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL? : You are very correct, Enoch!  The response of this board is VERY consistent...
    Posted by JulesWinfield

As is your response.

You are literally blindly defending the call. You didn't see it, but you are saying it is correct. Good job. Peyton's sack is a few bulletin boards down. You should go there.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from simroy. Show simroy's posts

In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL? : You are very correct, Enoch!  The response of this board is VERY consistent...
    Posted by JulesWinfield

Well what do you expect?  Since you didn't see the call, you can't twll us what warranted the flag.  However, you do keep responding to posts on this board.  I guess the question is why?  You didn't see the play, you're in a chat room where many did, yet you're disparaging our opinion of a play we all saw.  You're either as biased for the Colts as we are the Pats or just trying to play the ever-popular contrarian card.  Whatever the case, you're not making a salient argument - just stirring the pot.  Can't find a better way to spend a Sunday afternoon?  How sad.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

The Texans all of a sudden cannot stop Addai this half??? 

Boomer may have called this one... when they were giving their picks on ESPN he said "Colts by 1"

uhhh... this is just getting disgusting to watch....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL? : As is your response. You are literally blindly defending the call. You didn't see it, but you are saying it is correct. Good job. Peyton's sack is a few bulletin boards down. You should go there.
    Posted by EnochRoot

Oh, poor Enoch.  You're hallucinating.  I never defended the call.  I said I have no video and haven't seen the call.  I said your reaction is predictable...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Colts up by one, let's see if they cover the spread.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Dang it!  No video, so I didn't see the TD.  May I assume the ref caught the ball, shoved it in Clark's breadbasket, and then called it a TD?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL? : Oh, poor Enoch.  You're hallucinating.  I never defended the call.  I said I have no video and haven't seen the call.  I said your reaction is predictable...
    Posted by JulesWinfield

You are saying that the complaints of those who saw it aren't warranted. That is defending the call. 

Is your brain half-empty or half-full?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

A lotta time for the Texans...  The refs might not be able to save the Colts...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Jules-We're saying it's a bad call, You're saying it's not a conspiracy.

Do you think it was a good call?

Yes or No

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL? : You are saying that the complaints of those who saw it aren't warranted. That is defending the call.  Is your brain half-empty or half-full?
    Posted by EnochRoot

Poor Enoch.  Your ad hominem attacks are sad.  I won't go there.  While I was typing this the Colts got another TD.  I'm sure the Ref ran a pick play for the Colts...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Jules-We're saying it's a bad call, You're saying it's not a conspiracy. Do you think it was a good call? Yes or No
    Posted by shenanigan

I'll make this clear.  I have not seen ANY of the calls today.  I don't know if they were good or bad calls.  I've witnessed the people on this board calling "conspiracy" all year long and was merely making fun of this fact.  I typically don't believe in conspiracies.  If many people of integrity would have to go along with it, I typically don't believe in it.  For example, if there were a referee conspiracy for the Colts, how would they tell the refs?  A memo?  And no ref has blown the whistle on that?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from simroy. Show simroy's posts

Dang it!  No video, so I didn't see the TD.  May I assume the ref caught the ball, shoved it in Clark's breadbasket, and then called it a TD?
    Posted by JulesWinfield

For a guy not watching the game or hearing any announcers take on the call, you've kept up pretty well.  My guess is that you are watching the game and can't defend it.  But for the sake of argument, controversial flags are an every game occurance; hey mistakes happen.  So riddle me this - when was the last time the Colts had a controversial call go AGAINST them?  Maybe cost them a possession or a game? 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL? : Poor Enoch.  Your ad hominem attacks are sad.  I won't go there.  While I was typing this the Colts got another TD.  I'm sure the Ref ran a pick play for the Colts...
    Posted by JulesWinfield

<sigh> You have nothing. You never did. You don't even understand the game. You can't even spell Winnfield correctly. You are simply a tool.

I noticed that you refuse to answer, once again, about your defense of the calls and just keep repeating the same old BS. When you get a clue, give us a call.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL? : I'll make this clear.  I have not seen ANY of the calls today.  I don't know if they were good or bad calls.  I've witnessed the people on this board calling "conspiracy" all year long and was merely making fun of this fact.  I typically don't believe in conspiracies.  If many people of integrity would have to go along with it, I typically don't believe in it.  For example, if there were a referee conspiracy for the Colts, how would they tell the refs?  A memo?  And no ref has blown the whistle on that?
    Posted by JulesWinfield

10 penalies on the texans, 3 on the colts. The colts are on the rd as well. Indy is garbage. I'm sure it will be another MVP season for Manning and a first round playoff exit. I've been right about this before

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

You could have watched the game at atdhe.net
    I have it on my laptop and my tv has picture in picture I'm watching Bills/fins, jets/panthers.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL? : For a guy not watching the game or hearing any announcers take on the call, you've kept up pretty well.  My guess is that you are watching the game and can't defend it.  But for the sake of argument, controversial flags are an every game occurance; hey mistakes happen.  So riddle me this - when was the last time the Colts had a controversial call go AGAINST them?  Maybe cost them a possession or a game? 
    Posted by simroy

I'm sitting in Lexington, KY, and the Cin. game is on TV b/c they're the local team.  I'm watching the results of each play on cbs.sportsline.  The Colts haven't had a controvercial call cost them a game this year - the Colts haven't lost a game this year!  For all I know, the holding call that cost them a possession today was bogus.  There have certainly been many close calls that have gone against the Colts this year.  Many, many non-calls for blatant holding, etc.  But you don't see me crying about each.  You get some calls, and some you don't get.  It's the way it goes.  But one thing I'm sure of: if that holding call against the Colts that stalled a Colt drive was bogus, I wouldn't hear any of you saying it!  One Pat fan admitted the PI in the end zone today was PI, but the rest of you claim it's blatantly not PI...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from condog24. Show condog24's posts

colts most certainly the luckiest team ever

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

The Colts got a freebie on this one and they have gotten a lot of freebies the last few years. 

The fact that Polian admittedly addresses the refs when he feels the calls are bad makes everyone, not just Pats fans suspicious.  He doesn't tell the refs to give the Colts calls he just scolds them when the calls are bad in his obviously bias opinion.  It's like if your boss says "I need you to work on saturday, I'm not going to make you though because that would be unfair, but I like go getters and performance reviews are coming out next week."  You're going to work on Saturday.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

All I'm saying is if that was PI on that play then every time the ball is in the air its a PI penalty.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL? : <sigh /> You have nothing. You never did. You don't even understand the game. You can't even spell Winnfield correctly. You are simply a tool. I noticed that you refuse to answer, once again, about your defense of the calls and just keep repeating the same old BS. When you get a clue, give us a call.
    Posted by EnochRoot

You really ought to read my responses.  I've said many times that I have not seen any of the calls today.  All I've seen is the the highlights that they break into the Cin/Cleve game with...  I've never seen Winfield spelled your way.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL? : I'm sitting in Lexington, KY, and the Cin. game is on TV b/c they're the local team.  I'm watching the results of each play on cbs.sportsline.  The Colts haven't had a controvercial call cost them a game this year - the Colts haven't lost a game this year!  For all I know, the holding call that cost them a possession today was bogus.  There have certainly been many close calls that have gone against the Colts this year.  Many, many non-calls for blatant holding, etc.  But you don't see me crying about each.  You get some calls, and some you don't get.  It's the way it goes.  But one thing I'm sure of: if that holding call against the Colts that stalled a Colt drive was bogus, I wouldn't hear any of you saying it!  One Pat fan admitted the PI in the end zone today was PI, but the rest of you claim it's blatantly not PI...
    Posted by JulesWinfield

That is right. Hinge your argument on one potentially correct call and mention non-calls that might have gone against the Colts. Don't bother addressing the multitude of bad calls that go in the Colts favor.

And, learn to spell Winnfield.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Congrats!  I went to imdb.com and there are 2 "n"s in Winnfield!

Sections
Shortcuts