DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL?

LOL - Let me start with the 06 AFCCG.  Would you like me to go through the many calls the colts did not get.  Complain as you will.  All teams get calls. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL?:
    [QUOTE]LOL - Let me start with the 06 AFCCG.  Would you like me to go through the many calls the colts did not get.  Complain as you will.  All teams get calls. 
    Posted by underdoggg[/QUOTE]

Underdogg... please go over to the Texans site and make your case....  all teams may get calls, but not ALL teams get the game changing calls at the right time to provide a big lift to a come back effort as the Colts do.  Given all the posts here, you would have to be TRULY blinded by your Colts "luv" to not see what everyone else sees, including the announcers in the games.  Lastly, it is eerie how the Colts are so often at the bottom of the list for penalties called year in and year out.  Don't say they are well coached given how averages for all other teams have them up and down the list each year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]LOL - Let me start with the 06 AFCCG.  Would you like me to go through the many calls the colts did not get.  Complain as you will.  All teams get calls. 

Do all teams get phanthom momemtum changing PI calls, game after game, when they are getting their butts handed to them?  Hummm?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

But the Colts are the kings of the PI call.  Just like the NBA refs give "star treatment" to certain players (like LeBron), the Colts gets favored treatment on PI.  And it's gained momentum since those playoff games at Foxboro that you complain about.  A good example is that bogus PI call on the Pats defender on that next to last TD the Colts scored in that game in Indy.  If anything, that was offensive PI, and it would have brought up 4th down.  It really is kind of sickening; the refs just insist on interjecting themselves into the game.  I'm not saying the Colts aren't good, but it is a major advantage to know that if you heave one down the field and there's contact with the defender, there's a 70% chance the refs will give you the call, especially if the game is on the line.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I'm glad you had to go back 3 years for the last call we got against the Colts. By the way I"m happy to see my team win By getting calls that we don't deserve or earn. I just like winning. Are you admitting now that the refs are skrewing everyone the Colts play this year?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfanNH. Show patsfanNH's posts

This was also one of the reason why i kinda supported BB's call  especially after the PI that went against Darius Butler in that game..

All these 30yd , 40 yd gift kill everything in d game...The texans completely lost it after that call..although they should not use that as an excuse..they simply choked

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hifiguy. Show hifiguy's posts

Colts are Americas team and have always got the close calls and "non" calls...............we need to get over it and accept this for what it is. Their luck will run dry, their ability to get the calls will end when they meet the Patriots in the AFC championship............they will be humiliated and put back into their place of mediocracy. They are simply the worst undefeated & overrated team right now but reality will slap them in the face when we meet again.    

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

hifiguy....   the key word in your statement, they are still UNDEFEATED!  The power rankings don't say much to your other point, being overrated.  The Colts will take all the slaps in the face they want if it means remaining undefeated because the newspapers do not have them listed thusly:

Indianapolis Colts    16  -   0*    1.000     425       310

* worst undefeated and overrated team

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

HA-HA-HA Dungy (sp) the colts ex coach said that bad calls changed momentum of the game on the pre-show for Sunday night football. Dispute that Colt fans.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]HA-HA-HA Dungy (sp) the colts ex coach said that bad calls changed momentum of the game on the pre-show for Sunday night football. Dispute that Colt fans.
    Posted by csylvia79[/QUOTE]

Now there is an opinion I can respect all of the sudden. The man is a saint!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Jules,

I'd like to thank you for taking my place this week.  Hopefully you will join me on game day in the future.  I need all the help I can get.  Didn't see the game.  Had to tape it. 

The call was generally a bad one, but when a guy who is the fastest player on the team is pumping his arms and all of a sudden one of those arms is gone and so is the defenders, you can understand the call.  He impeded his progress. 

Again, still a bad call, but I can see how it was made.  Those who don't possess no ability whatsoever to be objective. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL? : As is your response. You are literally blindly defending the call. You didn't see it, but you are saying it is correct. Good job. Peyton's sack is a few bulletin boards down. You should go there.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

You know what to expect from Jules and I know what to expect from you.  What does it all tell us?  We're all blind. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

[QUOTE]The Texans all of a sudden cannot stop Addai this half???  Posted by IraqSteve[/QUOTE]

How did the NFL set this up??

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

underdoggg - ESPN, Sunday Night Football and NFL POSTGAME SHOW all say it was a bad call. For once COLTs fans have no leg to stand on. OH well its still a win but hopefully the NFL will start telling refs to make sure they see the penalty not what they think happened.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

[QUOTE]Dang it!  No video, so I didn't see the TD.  May I assume the ref caught the ball, shoved it in Clark's breadbasket, and then called it a TD?
    Posted by JulesWinfield[/QUOTE]

almost right Jules.  The Texans caught the ball and the ref made them give it to Clark then give him 5 yards so he could fall into the endzone.  Wrong, but good assumption by you.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL? : I'm glad you had to go back 3 years for the last call we got against the Colts. By the way I"m happy to see my team win By getting calls that we don't deserve or earn. I just like winning. Are you admitting now that the refs are skrewing everyone the Colts play this year?
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]

The Pats got a call against the Colts in that game? Refresh my memory.

I remember Ellis Hobbs being called for face guarding - a rule that was no longer in the NFL - and he received a letter of apology from the NFL for it. That gave the Colts first and goal at the 1. I remember a Troy Brown OPI call. I remember TBC getting a roughing call on the final Colts drive. What call did the Pats get that helped them win the game?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL? : I'll make this clear.  I have not seen ANY of the calls today.  I don't know if they were good or bad calls.  I've witnessed the people on this board calling "conspiracy" all year long and was merely making fun of this fact.  I typically don't believe in conspiracies.  If many people of integrity would have to go along with it, I typically don't believe in it.  For example, if there were a referee conspiracy for the Colts, how would they tell the refs?  A memo?  And no ref has blown the whistle on that?
    Posted by JulesWinfield[/QUOTE]
    NO NO NO Jules.  Don't you know?  Polian meets with the refs before every game.  Even games on the road (I guess).  I learned this fact(??) right here on this board.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]Colts are Americas team and have always got the close calls and "non" calls...............we need to get over it and accept this for what it is. Their luck will run dry, their ability to get the calls will end when they meet the Patriots in the AFC championship............they will be humiliated and put back into their place of mediocracy. They are simply the worst undefeated & overrated team right now but reality will slap them in the face when we meet again.    
    Posted by hifiguy[/QUOTE]

Getting these calls isn't luck. When the refs deliberately ignore the actual rule (against the Ravens last week - a ball intentionally fumbled forward isa forward pass) or they just make it up (AFCCG 2006 - Face Guarding?), you can't attribute it to luck.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]HA-HA-HA Dungy (sp) the colts ex coach said that bad calls changed momentum of the game on the pre-show for Sunday night football. Dispute that Colt fans.
    Posted by csylvia79[/QUOTE]

He'd better watch out or Goodell will take away his halo.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL? : For a guy not watching the game or hearing any announcers take on the call, you've kept up pretty well.  My guess is that you are watching the game and can't defend it.  But for the sake of argument, controversial flags are an every game occurance; hey mistakes happen.  So riddle me this - when was the last time the Colts had a controversial call go AGAINST them?  Maybe cost them a possession or a game? 
    Posted by simroy[/QUOTE]
    Simroy - I've got some for you when you're ready.  I don't really focus on calls like pats fans do.  Is this what happens when the winning stops?  Anyway, I went back to the pats colts AFCCG and saw a few calls that the colts did not get that benefitted the pats.  For some reason, people don't post those here, but I'll go back one more time just to get them right for you.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]Jules, I'd like to thank you for taking my place this week.  Hopefully you will join me on game day in the future.  I need all the help I can get.  Didn't see the game.  Had to tape it.  The call was generally a bad one, but when a guy who is the fastest player on the team is pumping his arms and all of a sudden one of those arms is gone and so is the defenders, you can understand the call.  He impeded his progress.  Again, still a bad call, but I can see how it was made.  Those who don't possess no ability whatsoever to be objective. 

Yes, here is to "those who don't possess no ability to be objective"! Let's raise a toast to the refs of the Colts games for all they have done, and all they will do!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from condog24. Show condog24's posts

underdoggg say
    (LOL - Let me start with the 06 AFCCG.  Would you like me to go through the many calls the colts did not get.  Complain as you will.  All teams get calls. )

You mean the game the NFL apologized to the patriots for calling a bogus PI call on Ellis Hobbs? Gift wrapping a trip to the super bowl.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

[QUOTE]colts are a fraudulent 11-0 they have the refs i the bag.
    Posted by condog24[/QUOTE]

Condog, if the colts did not score on the possession of the suspect call, how can you call their record fraudulent?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL? : Listen folks I've been outspoken regrading the preferential treatment the Colts get with the officials. I've sent emails to Mike and Mike pleading with them to bring this to light. I've submitted numerous posts regarding the one-sided treatment the Colts get. Someone has got to take the bull by the horns and drive this point home. I'm personally sick and tired of this treatment.  Hell I submtted a post this past week that we should rough Manning the next time because if we don't they'll just get a unwarranted PI penalty. I would rather get a roughing qb call..... at least it could pay dividends later in the game.
    Posted by jaxpat[/QUOTE]
    I am reading into this, so if I have this wrong forgive me.  It appears to me that you want someone to injure Manning even if its a penalty.  Is that correct?