DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL?

In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL? : Did you see the other 2 PI's?
    Posted by underdoggg[/QUOTE]

I saw all the calls.You stated there was no score resulting from a PI call. I showed that you were wrong.Anymore questions?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I can understand if you don't think there is a conspiracy.(Underdogg, Jules, other Colts fans) 

Would you admit that the PI calls in the NFL are not called consistently and are often wrong? 

Would you be in favor of PI being a reviewable call?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL? : Oh, poor widdle underdoggg. You couldn't prove your point before so you are going to try and stick up for the hapless JW.  So, how do you feel about Dungy saying that the Colts got a huge hand fromt he refs today with the bad calls? 
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

Don't feel sorry for me.  It was not my place to prove the point it was yours and you didn't do it, but you are nothing if not spin. 

No problems with what Dungy said. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL? : What are you talking about?The two PI's called on the first drive of the 2nd half for 43 yds. and 7 yds. resulted in a TD.They gave the Colts the ball on Houston's 19 then on the 1 yard line.That pretty much changes the game.Then the 3rd PI gave the Colts the ball on Houston's 18  which was followed by another TD.
    Posted by cowtherabbit-[/QUOTE]

cow and bs.  this is my mistake.  as i noted earlier, I taped the game.  I was reading the thread, took Jules and a pats fans agreeing response as fact.  My bad.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL? : Yeah, Doggg.  I try not to call people things like "idiot", etc. on these boards.  After all, we can still be civil to each other even though we root for different teams.  But Enoch certainly pushes my strategy, as he's never said anything even vaguely intelligent.  Today he came up with the best point he's ever had, which is that my screen name is not spelled the same as the character in Pulp Fiction.  I take it as a compliment - after intensive fact checking, that's the best he could find!  In summary: Root's a moron.
    Posted by JulesWinfield[/QUOTE]

You didn't have anything then. You don't have anything now.

Say, since you told everyone on the board earlier that the complaints about the bad PI calls were unwarranted, have you had any change in thought since Dungy sided with the very same people you said were wrong?

Please, instead of avoiding the question, just be a man and answer it. If you can.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL? : Oh, you forgot. Manning and the playoffs don't mix.

But, of course, per you, this no longer matters.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL? : Don't feel sorry for me.  It was not my place to prove the point it was yours and you didn't do it, but you are nothing if not spin.  No problems with what Dungy said. 

And the misremembering of history continues.

At least you are consistent about that. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL? : cow and bs.  this is my mistake.  as i noted earlier, I taped the game.  I was reading the thread, took Jules and a pats fans agreeing response as fact.  My bad.

ok

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL? : Yeah, Doggg.  I try not to call people things like "idiot", etc. on these boards.  After all, we can still be civil to each other even though we root for different teams.  But Enoch certainly pushes my strategy, as he's never said anything even vaguely intelligent.  Today he came up with the best point he's ever had, which is that my screen name is not spelled the same as the character in Pulp Fiction.  I take it as a compliment - after intensive fact checking, that's the best he could find!  In summary: Root's a moron.
    Posted by JulesWinfield[/QUOTE]
    Yep, root is as bitter as they come, and he has an argumentative bent.  When he challenged your spelling of a movie character he went over the top. 

Don't expect him to stop.  I just hope he keeps limits his anger to the childishly attacking us on this board. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL? : But, of course, per you, this no longer matters.

Umm, nooo.

Just because the Colts have been given, what, like 6 wins in a row now, doesn't mean that Manning can still overcome his bad play in the playoffs. The refs can try and give him the ball on the one every series and you will still get a horse-faced mope-a-dope with 4 INTs in the playoffs. He has thrown 6 INTs in the last 3 games, right? How many do you think he will throw come crunch time?

Even you (maybe not Jules) can understand that the refs giving the Colts calls and Manning not choking are two different things. Or am I giving you too much credit.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

[QUOTE]I can understand if you don't think there is a conspiracy.(Underdogg, Jules, other Colts fans)  Would you admit that the PI calls in the NFL are not called consistently and are often wrong?  Would you be in favor of PI being a reviewable call?
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

Its an interesting thought.  I don't know how I could not be in favor of having the opportunity to get things right.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL? : BS - I agree with you on the call this week, but not the call in the pats game.  The NFL said their was no way that 4th and 2 call could have been overturned and I agree. 
    Posted by underdoggg[/QUOTE

LOL don't call me BS.

Nah ,  not the 4th and 2 but the PI call on Butler. Now that was BS lol

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL? : Yep, root is as bitter as they come, and he has an argumentative bent.  When he challenged your spelling of a movie character he went over the top.  Don't expect him to stop.  I just hope he keeps limits his anger to the childishly attacking us on this board. 

<sigh>

Actually, if I were an angry person, I would be on a Colts board trying to tell them how bad their team would be without the help of refs. You know. Trolling. That is what an angry person does. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL? : And the misremembering of history continues. At least you are consistent about that. 

No root, we just have different versions of reality.  Yours works better in childrens books and Harry Potter.  Mine finds its place in the non-fiction section.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL? : BS - I agree with you on the call this week, but not the call in the pats game.  The NFL said their was no way that 4th and 2 call could have been overturned and I agree. 

No. This is not true. Ron Pereira said he doubted it would have been overturned. He didn't say there was no way it could be.

Oh, wait. This is just another example of you stretching the truth to help you. I get it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL? : Umm, nooo. Just because the Colts have been given, what, like 6 wins in a row now, doesn't mean that Manning can still overcome his bad play in the playoffs. The refs can try and give him the ball on the one every series and you will still get a horse-faced mope-a-dope with 4 INTs in the playoffs. He has thrown 6 INTs in the last 3 games, right? How many do you think he will throw come crunch time? Even you (maybe not Jules) can understand that the refs giving the Colts calls and Manning not choking are two different things. Or am I giving you too much credit.
    Root you are sooo 2002 or is it 2003.  Whatever it is, it is passe. 

Six ints in 3 wins against quality teams for the best QB in history.  I'd say he is living in crunch time right now.  The 4 in the last 2 games were bad throws by manning.  In the pats game they were gifts.  One slipped off his hand and the other was a miscommunication with Wayne.  At least I know he will be ok against the pats.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL? : No root, we just have different versions of reality.  Yours works better in childrens books and Harry Potter.  Mine finds its place in the non-fiction section.

Interesting.

Why would your information be in a bookstore? I post to a website.

You were schooled, ud. Completely and utterly. You know it. I know it. Several members have already commented on it.  But, just like you telling yourself that the Colts wins are legitimate, you probably need to tell yourself this lie as well.

Say, aren't you in sales? Isn't that just lying to make a living? It is what you do all day. I wouldn't expect it to stop here.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL? : Root you are sooo 2002 or is it 2003.  Whatever it is, it is passe.  Six ints in 3 wins against quality teams for the best QB in history.  I'd say he is living in crunch time right now.  The 4 in the last 2 games were bad throws by manning.  In the pats game they were gifts.  One slipped off his hand and the other was a miscommunication with Wayne.  At least I know he will be ok against the pats.

Yes, as long as the refs help him, you are right. Unless it is the playoffs because the INTs and misscues tend to multiply on him. Not even the refs can make up for it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL? : <sigh /> Actually, if I were an angry person, I would be on a Colts board trying to tell them how bad their team would be without the help of refs. You know. Trolling. That is what an angry person does. 

root, who knows that you don't?  don't ask me to take your word for it.  Oh, and I wasn't interested in what your definition of an angry person is.  I am quite capable of defining it myself, and you have demonstated more than enough to deserve it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL? : No. This is not true. Ron Pereira said he doubted it would have been overturned. He didn't say there was no way it could be. Oh, wait. This is just another example of you stretching the truth to help you. I get it.

Of course you have been on this board calling out someone you don't care for by identifying spelling errors, but you don't have the name of the Head of NFL officiating right.  Of course, you are a putz. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL? : root, who knows that you don't?  don't ask me to take your word for it.  Oh, and I wasn't interested in what your definition of an angry person is.  I am quite capable of defining it myself, and you have demonstated more than enough to deserve it.

Too funny. "Trolls aren't angry. Maybe you are a troll, too. I really didn't want to hear about it anyway."

A troll is, among many other negative things, an angry person, ud. Too bad you don't like the image. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL? : Interesting. Why would your information be in a bookstore? I post to a website. You were schooled, ud. Completely and utterly. You know it. I know it. Several members have already commented on it.  But, just like you telling yourself that the Colts wins are legitimate, you probably need to tell yourself this lie as well. Say, aren't you in sales? Isn't that just lying to make a living? It is what you do all day. I wouldn't expect it to stop here.
    A rootism - you are obvious.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL? : Of course you have been on this board calling out someone you don't care for by identifying spelling errors, but you don't have the name of the Head of NFL officiating right.  Of course, you are a putz. 

Oh, thank you. I have actually corresponded with him and know his name is Mike. Nice guy. He even signs his email that way.

Anyway, you seem to be deflecting from the fact that you stretched the truth yet again. Why is that.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL? : A rootism - you are obvious.

Obvious about what? Stating facts and using logical arguments to deconstruct your flawed statements?

I accept that accusation.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

Talk about teams getting ripped off. Pitt is holding on every play and just got called once for it.Balt is getting really pi$$ed.