DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL?

In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL? : Yes, as long as the refs help him, you are right. Unless it is the playoffs because the INTs and misscues tend to multiply on him. Not even the refs can make up for it.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]
    Root, I got it.  You don't believe any of your pats Superbowls this century are legitimate, do you? 

Listen, go ahead and trash the colts and the refs.  I get it now.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

Finally the refs are catching on.Pitt just got another hold.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL? : Oh, thank you. I have actually corresponded with him and know his name is Mike. Nice guy. He even signs his email that way. Anyway, you seem to be deflecting from the fact that you stretched the truth yet again. Why is that.

Deflection? I was only trying to argue the same way you do.  Do we have to play by different rules?  I know you keep trying to move them.  I am just trying to move with you.  

So why do you call him Ron if you know his name?  I think maybe you just looked him up.  You've been calling him Ron for weeks.  If you really knew him, as you say you do, you wouldn't call him by some other name.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL? : Root, I got it.  You don't believe any of your pats Superbowls this century are legitimate, do you?  Listen, go ahead and trash the colts and the refs.  I get it now.  
    Posted by underdoggg[/QUOTE]

My intent is to disabuse you of the notion that the Colts earned their wins the past few weeks. If you are finally in agreement (I remember you once said you were, but you were actually lying <gasp>) then my work is done.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL? : Obvious about what? Stating facts and using logical arguments to deconstruct your flawed statements? I accept that accusation.
    No.  shuckin and jivin.  You already know I am right.  You are just using me for debate team tactics.  Stay on task and the arguement ends and you go away.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL? : Deflection? I was only trying to argue the same way you do.  Do we have to play by different rules?  I know you keep trying to move them.  I am just trying to move with you.   So why do you call him Ron if you know his name?  I think maybe you just looked him up.  You've been calling him Ron for weeks.  If you really knew him, as you say you do, you wouldn't call him by some other name.  

Still deflecting. Gee, go figure. Not one word on stretching the truth. <deadpan> Oh, I am shocked.</deadpan>

As I already thanked you for correcting me and indicated that I know his name and have corresponded with him, an intelligent person would realize that I made an error. I was pondering whether or not I should have to spell that out for you. I guess I should have.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL? : My intent is to disabuse you of the notion that the Colts earned their wins the past few weeks. If you are finally in agreement (I remember you once said you were, but you were actually lying <gasp />) then my work is done.

I don't remember saying that the colts didn't earn their wins, because I don't believe that.  Is that what this is all about? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL? : No.  shuckin and jivin.  You already know I am right.  You are just using me for debate team tactics.  Stay on task and the arguement ends and you go away.

Sorry. I didn't realize it was time for you to do the whole "Now I will accuse ER of doing what I am doing and hope no one realizes it and even when they do, I will pretend they don't" portion of your schtick.

Usually you get really annoyed and try to defend the Colts with arbitrary and random accusations about nothing, but I see you actually led with that this evening. It would help if you printed a playbill for your next show. Thanks.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL? : I don't remember saying that the colts didn't earn their wins, because I don't believe that.  Is that what this is all about? 

Yes. You made several posts stating that the Colts stink and don't deserve their wins. I believe you actually wrote at one point "We stink." as if you were on the team.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL? : Still deflecting. Gee, go figure. Not one word on stretching the truth. <deadpan /> Oh, I am shocked.</deadpan> As I already thanked you for correcting me and indicated that I know his name and have corresponded with him, an intelligent person would realize that I made an error. I was pondering whether or not I should have to spell that out for you. I guess I should have.
    Please get over the stretching the truth thing. 

Here are his words:  "NFL V.P. of officiating Mike Pereira said during his "Official Review" segment on NFLN's Total Access that it was "almost near impossible to tell" whether the spot was incorrect."

turns out neither one of us was correct, so lets drop that one and get back to why you intentionally call someone the wrong name unless you do this kind of intentional thing all the time.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL? : Yes, as long as the refs help him, you are right. Unless it is the playoffs because the INTs and misscues tend to multiply on him. Not even the refs can make up for it.

You and I have a difference of opinion here.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL? : Sorry. I didn't realize it was time for you to do the whole "Now I will accuse ER of doing what I am doing and hope no one realizes it and even when they do, I will pretend they don't" portion of your schtick. Usually you get really annoyed and try to defend the Colts with arbitrary and random accusations about nothing, but I see you actually led with that this evening. It would help if you printed a playbill for your next show. Thanks.

Keep working it.  It sounds real real good.  Maybe another pats fan will come and say, "Root, you are the man." 

You'll feel great, and then it will be time for your bottle.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

jack rabbit

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL? : Please get over the stretching the truth thing.  Here are his words:  "NFL V.P. of officiating Mike Pereira said during his "Official Review" segment on NFLN's Total Access that it was "almost near impossible to tell" whether the spot was incorrect." turns out neither one of us was correct, so lets drop that one and get back to why you intentionally call someone the wrong name unless you do this kind of intentional thing all the time.  

You weren't talking about the spot. You were talking about the call being overturned. But, no matter.

But who said it was intentional? I realize this is just another attempt by you to misdirect focus, but I never said it was intentional. In fact, I literally spelled it out to you that I made an error. I guess even that was expecting too much.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL? : Keep working it.  It sounds real real good.  Maybe another pats fan will come and say, "Root, you are the man."  You'll feel great, and then it will be time for your bottle.

No. They aren't stupid. They know your method. You seem to be one of the few who thinks it isn't obvious.

You must stink at sales.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL? : Yes. You made several posts stating that the Colts stink and don't deserve their wins. I believe you actually wrote at one point "We stink." as if you were on the team.

Ah, working the Leon angle now.  If I have a prolem with the colts play, then I think they stink and then you make the grand leap and assume that I think they don't deserve their wins.  Bravo my friend.  You've just succeeded at nothing. 

What I am doing, as some pats fans do here, is speak as objectively about my team as I can.  Now I know that their record is perfect and because of this you and your limited mind make the immediate assumption that they are perfect, but you would be wrong.  Nobody's perfect.  Everybody has flaws. Maybe not as many as you, but we all have them. 

Anyway, all you have done is prove yourself to be the biggest homer ever, because based on your arguement against me, you never question the pats.  Pull your head out of the hole my friend there is an entire world out there to experience. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL? : You and I have a difference of opinion here.

You actually think Manning is good in the playoffs?!?!

Not even Eli thinks that.

This explains everything you have ever written.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatriotsBlow. Show PatriotsBlow's posts

in your heads...the colts are in your heads....must really blow for you pats fans

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL? : Ah, working the Leon angle now.  If I have a prolem with the colts play, then I think they stink and then you make the grand leap and assume that I think they don't deserve their wins.  Bravo my friend.  You've just succeeded at nothing.  What I am doing, as some pats fans do here, is speak as objectively about my team as I can.  Now I know that their record is perfect and because of this you and your limited mind make the immediate assumption that they are perfect, but you would be wrong.  Nobody's perfect.  Everybody has flaws. Maybe not as many as you, but we all have them.  Anyway, all you have done is prove yourself to be the biggest homer ever, because based on your arguement against me, you never question the pats.  Pull your head out of the hole my friend there is an entire world out there to experience. 

Sorry. I started to choke when you wrote that you were objective about the Colts.

You did actually write that. Sorry that you don't remember. You were actually probably being ironic when you wrote it, but you did write it. You also wrote at the same time they didn't deserve the wins. Again, you were probably being ironic, but they were your words. If BDC still had the search function, I would find them for you.

Lastly,oh, gee, another example of accusing me of your own actions. I question and criticize the Pats. This thread though is not about that. It is about the Colts getting favorable calls from the refs.

Wait. It just struck me. You are now in the misdirection phase. Sorry. Should have realized it earlier.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL? : You weren't talking about the spot. You were talking about the call being overturned. But, no matter. But who said it was intentional? I realize this is just another attempt by you to misdirect focus, but I never said it was intentional. In fact, I literally spelled it out to you that I made an error. I guess even that was expecting too much.

My my, I guess you are playing juvenile.  No ability to read into the reference, eh?  Ok.  Here you go.  his words:   "It's a tough play when I look at it in real time, almost impossible to tell  . . . but [in the end] really hard to dispute."

the dispute means overturn.  Please let me know when you need more help with comprehension. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL? : No. They aren't stupid. They know your method. You seem to be one of the few who thinks it isn't obvious. You must stink at sales.

I'm a legend in my own mind my friend.  You stink at argueing.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL? : My my, I guess you are playing juvenile.  No ability to read into the reference, eh?  Ok.  Here you go.  his words:   "It's a tough play when I look at it in real time, almost impossible to tell  . . . but [in the end] really hard to dispute." the dispute means overturn.  Please let me know when you need more help with comprehension. 

No. He is speaking about the spot. Sorry.

But if you insist - then you clearly stretched the truth by saying the NFL said it definitely wouldn't be overturned. Happy now. I tried to let you off the hook, but you insisted.

Unbelievable.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL? : I'm a legend in my own mind my friend.  You stink at argueing.

1. Yes, you are.

2. That may be true, but it doesn't matter with you. You are simply so horrible at making valid points that even were I to stink at arguing, it would, and always does, demolish you every time.

Maybe if you stopped honing your skills on other Indianans...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL? : No root, we just have different versions of reality.  Yours works better in childrens books and Harry Potter.  Mine finds its place in the non-fiction section.

Pats fans here versus YOU have DIFFERENT versions of REALITY!!  LOL!!

How about the fact you blissfully ignore calls that are not made against your team while also blissfully ignoring those calls that do go in favor of your team and as a result claim they are NOT HAPPENING!!  You are no different than the Pats fans here who do make comment on zebra calls that may have impacted a game, in addition to all the other plays, while you don't want to focus on them because these calls would be admitting they are favorable to your Colts.  In defense of that position, though, no call has ever awarded a team a score or victory, but, goes a long way to affect the psyche of a defense to keep their distance from a Colts receiver for fear of being called for PI when they sneeze on them.

Lastly, I do have to commend you for maintaining your civility in the deafening roar of many posters who have seen the calls and saw them for what they were.  As I said on another string, go to the Texans board and state your case and see how far you get.

Keep on trucking!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

To ALL:

~Just read through this novel, and first thing's first: I gotta keep it real by givin' a shout out to some a' my peeps on here with some props for a few sayin's that stayed still to da' chest:

Fourth:  Gotta Love the Jules Winnfield quote from Pulp Fiction (sorry I forgot the Poster):  "But I'm trying Ringo...I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepard."  Even though I would have used the statement Jules made when Ringo asked him Which of the wallets was Jules'?  "It's the one that says bad-a##-mthr-f'r," YOUR Quote was better fitting.

ThirdMagicalhobo's post to the first Colt's Troll: "After reading the entire thread, it seems to me that you spent the majority of the time defending that Winnfield had 1 n. Then you let everyone know that you didn't watch the game. Finally, you did some research and found out that you were proven wrong about Winnfield and declared that you were signing off."  ~LOL, yea that's about what We ALL came away with after 5 pages of text and ya really can't argue with an iron brand of reasoning like that...  See, I think JulesWinfield just might be BDC's very first "Professional Troll", because seriously, It takes a true Professional at something to be that cryptic, selective, AND adamant in your supportive beliefs of it.

SecondRoot's that went something akin to this: "See, I picture you in a wham-like T-shirt, that has the slogan, 'CHOOSE IGNORANCE.'"  lmao, It stands alone-ahhh...classic.

First:  Here you ALL go:  "Texans penalized 10 times for 129 yds.,Colts penalized 3 times for 25 yds. 9 out of 10 penalties on Houston occurred after Manning was intercepted at the start of the 2nd qtr when Houston was up by 14. Indy was not called for a single penalty for the last 20 minutes. 3 PI's total for 43,17,7 yds in the 2nd half on Houston."  Yup...Cow's the winner of this Dolt lowlight thread (and in a way, the "loser" too).  Not at all simply because the Thread is populated and propounded largely by the senseless rants and rationale of Colt Fans.  Rather, By actually offering silly statisical data to these fans...more and more ridiculous emprical facts that have no adequate answer and therefore, of course, were Not answered... 

And WHY should they be?  When meaningless, cyclically rhetorical questions reinforced with meek attempts of overblown wit can just as effortlessly suffice in place of valid and systematic detailed arguments and supportive counterpoints given back to you, Cow, Why THEN should a Colt Fan attempt such a intellectually daunting feat?  Silly, silly you and your lofty expectations...

~awight...I'm out on dis one for now.  Peace to my homies in the gangsta lean, I'll see ya when I gets 'dhere.

Sections
Shortcuts