Do the Jets win three games without Leonhard?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: Do the Jets win three games without Leonhard?

I think the Giants are going to eat them alive.  Eagles?  Who knows what the heck those guys will do.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sheldong. Show sheldong's posts

In Response to Re: Do the Jets win three games without Leonhard?:
    [QUOTE]I see the Jests going 1-2 without Leonhard.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

I think 0-3.  Don't count Miami out for any given game.  I think they are our toughest reamining opponent after Buffalo.  Denver should be a cakewalk.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfiton. Show kjfiton's posts

they probably will lose 2 of the games. how great that would be to see them miss the playoffs and hear rex whine about it. superbowl my a

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: Do the Jets win three games without Leonhard?:
    [QUOTE]The only way the Jests lose 2 is if Vick doesn't implode and the Eagles play a relatively mistake free discipline game. Haven't seen that out of the Eagles consistently this year.
    Posted by jri37[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but now the pressure is off, they may just rise up and play.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I was giving them a loss to the Giants with Leonhard.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Wasn't he out against us in the playoffs last year, just syaing. I still think the Jets will lose to the Giants and probably the Eagles since they have their pride to save.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from capecodwilly. Show capecodwilly's posts

With or without Leonhard, I think they get at least two losses out of their next three. They've beat up on weak teams this year and are expecting to do what they've done the last two years because of a win over a hapless KC team? This year they are an average team at best and reality will soon set in.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

The Sunday after Leonhard went down last year, the Jets lost 45-3.  If they do limp to the playoffs, they're still going to have a tough row to hoe.

That said, they're an ok team with an easy enough schedule.  Miami just cashed in their coach (Giftie!) so lower expectations for the Miami game.  This is really too bad because I had Miami as a 0.9 point overdog in week 17.  Miami has lately been turning out some big horrid smashes of Kansas City, Washington, Buffalo and especially Oakland, 34-0 at one point.  The laydown against Philly called them out.  Anyways, Miami plays New England too (9 point underdogs) so Miami's further off-field woes aren't exactly a loss around here.

Philly at Philly is a 0.5 point favorite by my numbers.  They may already be 200 feet underwater but their ship is righted.  Add to this the loss of Leonhard for a good Philly game.

The Giants are 3.4 point underdogs.  They have a shot.

The Jets are cursed by having 2 away games and the third game is in the Giants' home stadium.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

Didn't he get hurt late last year and the Jets still went to the title game without him?

Sections
Shortcuts