Do the pats have presure on them to win it all this year?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

Do the pats have presure on them to win it all this year?

Considering the red sox ,celtics and the  bruins have won a champion does this put more pressure on bb and brady?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from expertmike. Show expertmike's posts

Re: Do the pats have presure on them to win it all this year?

I think the Bruins winning and having the parade and recognition will make Kraft want to win the Lombardi trophy even more.  Once you've got more than enough to buy anything you could ever want, you want the things that money can't buy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Not only do I think they have pressure on them, I think they are going to win it all.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

I think there's more pressure because everyone knows Brady is getting older and likely on the downside of performance. This means there is a time limited window during which they have a decent chance of getting to the superbowl. The fact is, they've been getting beat early in the playoffs; regardless of their regular season record.

The clock is ticking...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

The Pats, and their fans, put the pressure on the Pats to win.  The Pats want to win for themselves and their fans, not because another sports team in Beantown recently won something!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

meh - macmullan is just trying to create a story

while i'd love to see belichick pass noll/bradshaw for most super bowl wins for a coach/qb tandem of all time, i don't think they have any more pressure than they did last year

i'd say the pressure is from going out like chumps against the jets after winning 14 regular season games, and from guys going into their second and third years trying to progress to the next level and become good/great players

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

Win it all, THEY CAN'T EVEN WIN A PLAYOFF GAME ANYMORE. The past 6 years IN A ROW WE CHOKED!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: Do the pats have presure on them to win it all this year?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Do the pats have presure on them to win it all this year? : Say, are you cute? Single? Would you date a Giants fan? I mean, can't hurt to ask!!
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

well by the looks of her avatar, she has a nice....... cat Wink

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I define pressure as "win or the coach is fired."

No

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

Every team has high expections for thier team every year even before 2001.Red Sox were always in contention and so were the bruins.Yes they didnt win it all but made playoffs.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 00chief00. Show 00chief00's posts

I don't think there's more pressure on the pats to win then any other year. the always have a big target on thier back now anyway. the celtics should have a tremendous amount of pressure this year however, as this may be the last year thier core team may be together.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

No. They have the talent to do it this year, but just take one game at a time