Do the Titan's think the Patriots ran up the score?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from docmartin72. Show docmartin72's posts

Re: Do the Titan's think the Patriots ran up the score? (For the trolls)

In Response to Re: Do the Titan's think the Patriots ran up the score? (For the trolls):
    [QUOTE]No, they wanted to practice some things. This isnt pop warner, these guys get paid, so they should try as hard as they can regardless of circumstances. Fisher will be in a studio next year.  
    Posted by jbolted[/QUOTE]

Will he be rocking the mullet?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from docmartin72. Show docmartin72's posts

In Response to Re: Do the Titan's think the Patriots ran up the score? (For the trolls):
    [QUOTE]Yapple-How are ya?! I know that BB cheating thing really must rub you guys raw!Good-It should! You're all condoners of cheating I guess?
    Posted by LEON802[/QUOTE]

How often do you get banned? By your user name, I would say over 800 times so far. Some people might take that as a hint. You, on the other hand, are kind of a dipshite who apparently actually drinks NYC water.

Go to the JESTS board and discuss how to teach Sancheese to throw to the guys in green.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Dear Leon-  You and your "class".  Rex Ryan is your coach.  He spent the off season yapping at a Miami player.  Who, by the way, handed him his @ss when they played.  You can keep your "class", it is the New York Jets kind, which is to say, NONE AT ALL.  Keep coming here and talking though, It's really important to understand how the deranged people like yourself actually think.  We will see you on Nov 22.  Then we will hopefully have no "class".  I would dearly love to hang 59 or 100 points on your sorry team, and it's looking entirely possible.  "Sanchise".....ROFLMAO

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

P.S.  Leon..... The Lombardi isn't awarded to the team by other peoples perceptions.  You have to win football games.  But I guess you wouldn't know about that.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LEON802. Show LEON802's posts

Name calling in a Sports Forum???!

I never understood that!Hiding behind your computer screen and calling people names?What are you 12?
    I find it infantile.

How are ya!?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]Today BB is perceived as a p issed off High School Coach everywhere except in New England for running up the score.No class-He never had it and never will. There are plenty of other perceptions out there about BB also outside of NE.They have something to do with cheating to win.But that's a discussion for another day.

As opposed to the Jets, a team that cheats to lose (see Favre/Jets' injury report).

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Diesel12. Show Diesel12's posts

Re: Do the Titan's think the Patriots ran up the score?

One of the big problems facing the Pats offense over the first 4 weeks was carrying over their offensive production into the second half. The team performed well and they had Brady come out for the first series simply to give him a feel for carrying offensive momentum into the third quarter like he failed to do against the Jet,s Ravens and Broncos. Getting our offense right and Brady right is far more important than trying not to hurt the feelings of professional players. The mere notion that they were running it up is laughable.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Diesel12. Show Diesel12's posts

Didn't the Jets get fined for tampering TWICE within the span of one year? Didn't the Jets get fined for milking the injury report last year? I guess it's only cheating when the Pats bend the rules but it's perfectly fine when the Jets scoff at the rules. Typical Leon, the whiney, jealous troll with no leg to stand on.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Diesel12. Show Diesel12's posts

I wonder if the rest of the league cares that New England perceives them as a bunch of whine bags that whine every time the Pats do something positive. The Steelers fans made Bernard Pollard fan club t-shirts after Brady went down for the year. The Jets fans acted real classy running their mouths talking about how they wanted to "embarrass" the Pats. Well, in Foxboro, it will be time to "embarrass" and it won't be the Jets doing it. You got what you asked for fat Rex, you'll see the true meaning of embarrassed when that game in Foxboro rolls around. Oh and by the way, how is that vaunted Jets pass rush without Chris Jenkins?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

The big whine seems to be the play calling after Brady sat down. A stupid whine since...

You get a chance to play your back up rookie QB for a whole half in the regular season you want him to get as much out of it as possible including 4th and long. To think the Pats coaching staff would waste the opportunity to let him get some experience in order to prevent the opponent's feelings from being hurt is just plain stupid.

Bottom line is all the whiners are getting nervous that Brady may be getting his form back.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxoxinNH. Show SoxoxinNH's posts

If the Pats were trying to run up the score, the final would have been more like 90-0. They only scored 14 points in the second half. They could have scored a lot more if they wanted to.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Diesel12. Show Diesel12's posts

I think they could have broke 100 if they really wanted to. Brady could have thrown for 12 td passes and would have been right on pace to match the 2007 record. I would have liked to see that.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

NO one wants the Pats Offense running at full tilt....except their players and fans.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from screwyou44. Show screwyou44's posts

If they would have kicked 2nd half field goals, then maybe so......Tongue out

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from docmartin72. Show docmartin72's posts

[QUOTE]Name calling in a Sports Forum???! I never understood that!Hiding behind your computer screen and calling people names?What are you 12? I find it infantile. How are ya!?

I know you are functionally retarded, but it is not too hard to tell what my name is.

I only hope we beat the Jests by 60 next game.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Denis59. Show Denis59's posts

[QUOTE]Regardless if it says that this for the trolls...this is ridiculous all over this forum with various people insinuating that we need to do some sort of soul-searching for what happened. Or why did it happen and maybe it shouldn't have happened. Bologna. The easiest thing to do in the NFL is lose a game. We won. The other team either didn't try or we were actually as good as it appeared. Who cares? A one point victory would have been fine with me but I was happy to see Randy Moss running wild. He's been known to do that against people who are "trying". Go Pats!!
    Posted by Yapple[/QUOTE]

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Denis59. Show Denis59's posts

No, I think the Patriots played so so and the Titans just stunk.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Roadrunner9234. Show Roadrunner9234's posts

For those who think the Pats ran up the score, ask yourself this question.

What would you have them do? Should they have stopped playing altogether? They stopped throwing deep. They sat Tom Brady. What more do you want from them?

When you really stop and think about it this accusation of running up the score is really, really stupid.