do we have a pass rush yet?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEforever. Show NEforever's posts

do we have a pass rush yet?

Holding atl to 10, a defense if getting better!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Re: do we have a pass rush yet?

Who cares what the stats say. I could care less if they go the entire season with zero sacks.

As long as they keep holding opponents to 14 points a game, or there abouts, they will be a great defense.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

no pass rush. but good run D and the secondary looked pretty good, especially bodden. one thing i dont understand is why is AD coming out on 2nd down when we play the 4-3? i'd much rather have him in there than mr. invisible burgess.

still, somehow or another they managed to get it done against a very good offense today. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DBAZ22. Show DBAZ22's posts

The O is only gonna get better, and D should as well.  What a difference a week makes here on the blogosphere.  Gotta love it.  Pass rush will come with more confidence in the DBs.  Coverage much better, and they did not need a lot of blitz packages this week.  Where is D Burgess? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macrawn. Show Macrawn's posts

I thought they had a good rush today. They overpowered the line. They haven't really been able to do that this year. I think it probably says Atlanta's line wasn't that great, not that we now have a good pass rush. 

Sections
Shortcuts