do we owe RICHIE INCOGNITO an apology?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

Re: do we owe RICHIE INCOGNITO an apology?

Still think Incognito deserves an apology? This guy is scum and the last guy the Patriots should bring on board.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Yes We all do this was a 2 way street between martin and Incognito both men text stuff in the same manner .So why is Incognito the scapegoat here?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from endofdayshogwash. Show endofdayshogwash's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:

Yes We all do this was a 2 way street between martin and Incognito both men text stuff in the same manner .So why is Incognito the scapegoat here?

Because you can't read, that is obvious...read the report and maybe you'd stop sounding like a fool...seriously!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

In response to endofdayshogwash's comment:

In response to soxrockursox's comment:

Because you can't read, that is obvious...read the report and maybe you'd stop sounding like a fool...seriously!

Did you read the text between the 2?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

The media owes an apology to the rest of us for making an overblown story out of nothing.

Incognito doesn't deserve an apology, nor does Martin.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Two meat heads texting back and forth.  Martin needed a scapegoat to get away from football.  He isn't very tough and can't handle the sport any longer.  Just like Ricky Williams who used weed as an excuse to leave the game.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

In response to trouts' comment:

Still think Incognito deserves an apology? This guy is scum and the last guy the Patriots should bring on board.

+1.. i stand corrected for taking a jabboe approach before all the facts were in.. premature excitation if u will. was so hoping this thread would just die a slow lonely death in the fogs of da interwebs.. oh well! incog  is scum and should be blackballed for life. with an official suspension for a year from goody. 8 games for pouncey and the others. lol, beginning to think pounce is a bad guy..

Bwahahahaha!!  That's how most your threads end up, you looking like a dork.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Bwahahahaha!!  That's how most your threads end up, you looking like a dork."

At least Commie is a Boston sports fan and not a complete fake and multiple identity sockpuppet like yourself. Gimme Commie's oddball rants and topical missives any day over your fraudulent uselessness.

Commie I give you credit for backing off from your rush to judgement on the situation. I think where you went wrong is that you are absolutely right that the media takes whatever crud is out there and runs with it like crazy and often to bad ends. But sometimes underneath the apparent "crud" are stone cold facts which is what is clear in this case. 

Richie is a horrible person and that whole franchise should be taken to task for allowing that kind of culture to take root. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Martin comes off as a crybaby--how this guy played football all these years is beyond me the body of a man the heart of a mouse-wait I shouldn't disrespect mice like that! Incognitostill has the  high school jock mentality, but Martin is a phony and crybaby who needs to find a different sport.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

people love to jump to conclusions and form opinions on things they know little about. when they learn more about something their opinions still don't change.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

I am so sad I clicked on this thread, I can feel the brain cells dying! :(

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

We as fans don't owe anyone involved in this sordid repartee between two football players. The one who should be apologizing is Mr.Wells for just muddying the waters even further. Hey you folks have a right to your own opinions, I personally have no problem with the immature actions of both guys involved or even their teammates! It doesn't involve me in any way! I however would never want Martin on my team because he folds under the pressure and he isn't able to stand up for whatever he believes in, he does however know how to run away from a situation he helped create. I would however be OK with Incognito as a member of my team because he stood up for himself, and tried to help build Martin into a better teammate, Martin took the verbal abuse as some sort of personal attack instead of the right of initiation to the brotherhood of O-linemen on the Dolphins and evidently he's the only one who didn't want to be part of the type of that type of fraternity. 4 guys were ok with the sophmoric insanity, but he couldn't deal with it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

Incognito's behavior, and dirty play is what got him'expelled' from STL. None of the allegations involving him surprise me one bit. he acts like a thug both on and off the feild. He deserves nothing.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

This is what the world has come to.  Two grown men have a problem and they hire lawyers and resort to Twitter to state their cases.  What ever happend to working things out and standing up for yourself?  The world would have no idea who either of these guys were but for Twitter and their inability to be men and talk to eachother using acceptable channels, a.k.a face-to-face.  What a joke this whole thing is -- it's a non-story.   

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to CablesWyndBairn's comment:

This is what the world has come to.  Two grown men have a problem and they hire lawyers and resort to Twitter to state their cases.  What ever happend to working things out and standing up for yourself?  The world would have no idea who either of these guys were but for Twitter and their inability to be men and talk to eachother using acceptable channels, a.k.a face-to-face.  What a joke this whole thing is -- it's a non-story.   

I couldn't agree more....complete joke. Unfortunately, america loves drama, and the media is more than ready to dish it out.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Whats worse? an overbearing bully? or a whiney azzed bytch? Hmmmm......I guess its a matter of perspective........

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Incognito needed his azz beat down or at the very least should have received a legit physical retaliation attempt by Martin on him and Incog the others woulda ended this punking of JM before it got to the point that it has. I know, "VIOLENCE DOESN'T SOLVE ANYTHING!!!" Bull-SHYTE.........I've been in football locker rooms at every level and even did a stint in the US Armed Forces boot camps afterwards to get control of my own discipline afterwards, and I can tell you that in all cases, there is a "fight or flight" element  that is part of this "man's world" culture that lends to building a mentally and emotionally tough corps. The weak run and better keep running just as JM has. Was this an extreme case???? ABSOLUTELY. But, had Martin held his ground from the beginning, the BYTCH slapping would have come to end before it got to this. I know it sounds like a barbaric world, AND IT IS! Sure, change is coming, and is needed......but IMO, JM shoulda stood up as is the normal response and the sharks would have scattered from there. Apology to Incog? NO. But JM shouldn't be playing on this playground if he isn't willing to defend himself either. I know, I know, I am stupid and this is 2014 and everyone has the right to work in a safe environment.....blah, blah, blah.........Sorry, it is what it is, A VERY VIOLENT WORLD that men enter into when they pursue the NFL as a profession and they know it from the time they are kids in Pop Warner. Don't like it? Go make your millions for simply being the biggest and strongest athelte from your neck of the wooods doing something else........Good luck with that. And no, we don't need anyone with this kind of baggage on the NE Patriots. My bet is we already have that element in the locker room, but we also don't have those who let themselves get punked like JM did and let it get out of control.....Again, it is what it is, right or wrong.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"Bwahahahaha!!  That's how most your threads end up, you looking like a dork."

At least Commie is a Boston sports fan and not a complete fake and multiple identity sockpuppet like yourself. Gimme Commie's oddball rants and topical missives any day over your fraudulent uselessness.

Commie I give you credit for backing off from your rush to judgement on the situation. I think where you went wrong is that you are absolutely right that the media takes whatever crud is out there and runs with it like crazy and often to bad ends. But sometimes underneath the apparent "crud" are stone cold facts which is what is clear in this case. 

Richie is a horrible person and that whole franchise should be taken to task for allowing that kind of culture to take root. 

Did you see Rico's fake photo last night where he lifted some photo off the internet of some guido looking guy and some chick with a fake tan and after being in some hot tub? It's becoming awkward. It truly is.

He went from saying he was busy on Valentine's Day night to posting at 1:00 AM as Rico, saying his friends had just left and his lady was cleaning up the kitchen while he was drinking away and typing on BDC.  

I mean, the lengths Bustchise will go to here. Dahmer blushes somewhere. Meanwhile, he had been posting all night as MileHighMike. lmao

Your jealousy is delicious!

How was Rosie Palmer last night?  Bwhahahahahahahahaha!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Actually it is a very important story. It is another step towards (1) making professional atheletes play and work by the same rules as the rest of society and (2) enforcing protection from harrassment and intimidation even in the work place.

A non story? Nope. An important marker in our too long a march towards a just and safe world.

What is a joke is when people minimize the importance of the rule of law. What is a joke is when people worship the idea of men (or women) having to engage in physical fighting in order to establish their place.

This is one case but it is bringing to the open air the dirt still endemic in professional sports.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

Incognito needed his azz beat down or at the very least should have received a legit physical retaliation attempt by Martin on him and Incog the others woulda ended this punking of JM before it got to the point that it has. I know, "VIOLENCE DOESN'T SOLVE ANYTHING!!!" Bull-SHYTE.........I've been in football locker rooms at every level and even did a stint in the US Armed Forces boot camps afterwards to get control of my own discipline afterwards, and I can tell you that in all cases, there is a "fight or flight" element  that is part of this "man's world" culture that lends to building a mentally and emotionally tough corps. The weak run and better keep running just as JM has. Was this an extreme case???? ABSOLUTELY. But, had Martin held his ground from the beginning, the BYTCH slapping would have come to end before it got to this. I know it sounds like a barbaric world, AND IT IS! Sure, change is coming, and is needed......but IMO, JM shoulda stood up as is the normal response and the sharks would have scattered from there. Apology to Incog? NO. But JM shouldn't be playing on this playground if he isn't willing to defend himself either. I know, I know, I am stupid and this is 2014 and everyone has the right to work in a safe environment.....blah, blah, blah.........Sorry, it is what it is, A VERY VIOLENT WORLD that men enter into when they pursue the NFL as a profession and they know it from the time they are kids in Pop Warner. Don't like it? Go make your millions for simply being the biggest and strongest athelte from your neck of the wooods doing something else........Good luck with that. And no, we don't need anyone with this kind of baggage on the NE Patriots. My bet is we already have that element in the locker room, but we also don't have those who let themselves get punked like JM did and let it get out of control.....Again, it is what it is, right or wrong.

I think your perspectivce is pretty twisted. THe rule of law applies to everyone equally. It applies to all places of work. ANd it also applies to playgrounds and playing fields by the way. There is no exception morally or legally for pampered self important professional atheletes even if you want there to be.

Martin does not have to fight someone to earn his rights under the Constitution. Do you? Martin likes to play football. He was good enough to be a very good college player and then good enough to start for an NFL team. That is saying something about his general ability and preparedness. And he has become that good without being the sort of a-$$ that too many creeps and criminals in professional sports are.

You say there is no place for Martin because he does not fight like some gladiator without a choice. But evidently for you there is a place for all kinds of thugs and hardened criminals.

No. Martin has right to play the game. He has a right to try to make a living. He even has a right to try to make more money than most posters here. And there is zero requirement that he be or become a hardened criminal to do so. The criminals on the other hand have the right to go to jail. ANd they should. WHen they are caught being thugs they should go to jail. Period.

Your perspective is unAmerican. It is immoral. It flies in the face of Christianity, Islam, Judiasm and pretty much every major religion. It is flies in the face of the Constitution and of legislated laws.

And by the way, your perspective is completely unnecessary for any and all professional sports. Being a thug, whether in a gang or a small group or as an individual is something we should be thoroughly rooting out.

Im not sure you could be wrong in more ways than you are if you tried. Sorry. I wont call you names. But I find the position you take to be reprehensible.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:

Actually it is a very important story. It is another step towards (1) making professional atheletes play and work by the same rules as the rest of society and (2) enforcing protection from harrassment and intimidation even in the work place.

A non story? Nope. An important marker in our too long a march towards a just and safe world.

What is a joke is when people minimize the importance of the rule of law. What is a joke is when people worship the idea of men (or women) having to engage in physical fighting in order to establish their place.

This is one case but it is bringing to the open air the dirt still endemic in professional sports.

While I can see your point about workplace harassment and the pro sports culture, Martin pretty much admitted it was within him to end the harassment if only he had the bottle.   I was raised that the best way to deal with a bully is to push back -- and I'm not necessarily talking about violence but backbone or grit to not accept that kind of treatment.  i will raise my children the same way I was taught.  People deal with this issue every day and while it's ok to ask for help it's as important to stand up for yourself.  

Sections
Shortcuts