Do you agree the Pats need to get a new OC?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

Do you agree the Pats need to get a new OC?

I do. the offense is more like the Colts. (yuck).

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

Re: Do you agree the Pats need to get a new OC?

In Response to Do you agree the Pats need to get a new OC?:
    [QUOTE]I do. the offense is more like the Colts. (yuck).
    Posted by Cloudyandrain[/QUOTE]

Because of one game? No.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

Were you complaining about the offense during their run of eight games in the second half of the season when they put up 30 plus points a game?  According to one measure (points per possession), they had the most efficient offense in the history of the NFL (or as long as this statistic has been kept).  Unfortunately, in the playoffs you get eliminated if you have a bad game.  But you don't scrap a great offense for one bad game.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Two words:

Tom Brady

.........and for BB to have to stones to deal Moss

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

I would be more inclined to think they need a DC. I know they have a lot of rookies and second year players, and that they will continue to improve, but it seems like a lot of teams have the Pat's D figured out. I miss the days when their defense dominated.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

O'B consecutively called horrendous play-off games in which the average couch QB could see he was making critical errors. His whole 2009 season was barfsome.  He fooled us this season, getting better along the way, only to revert Sunday to his penchant for calling the exact wrong types of plays for the situation at hand, in an attempt to out-fox the competition by calling something too stupid to be expected...which, of course, would fail. 

In business, people get fired for repeated, costly mistakes like his. Word was that BB was screaming during the March of the Snails Drive, "We should be passing!"  But O'B kept calling runs by Woodhead.  Woodhead!  - the guy that fumbled three times in his last two games and dropped too many good passes of late.  Why center your whole play-calling around a guy that has not psychically recovered from a fumble after a concussion?  Htat's too much pressure to put on a guy whose confidence has taken a big hit. Defies all logic.

Don't be suprised if OB is gone.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

I have to agree with the need for a dedicated OC. The problem isn't scoring points with the spread offense or even with running plays. The problem is that the type of play we're going to run is telegraphed by the formation. Maybe I missed something but I didn't see a whole lot of formations that would make the Jets have to guess whether Brady was going to drop back to pass or hand off.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Evil the whole first drive was confusing the Jests until the floater! However i think it would be wise to hire both a permanent DC and OC and let BB handle the HC job and President gig that he already handles. Also I would send Caserio to the Senior bowl as the Patriots need to draft wisely to improve two areas O-line and DE-OLB, I combined the DE and OLB into one area because if they get real lucky they might just find that gem who can play the OLB rush lineman and can also set the edge on running plays.