Do you agree with prosecuting the bombing suspect as a regular criminal rather than as an ENEMY COMBATANT?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: Do you agree with prosecuting the bombing suspect as a regular criminal rather than as an ENEMY COMBATANT?

And you and jints wonder why no one likes you.  Take this crap to another board. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: Do you agree with prosecuting the bombing suspect as a regular criminal rather than as an ENEMY COMBATANT?

Commie . . . why not post this elsewhere?  I have no problem with occasional political discussions on this board, particularly when they touch sports or when something particularly big is underway that everyone is talking about.  But at this point in time, this kind of discussion about the bombings should be posted on a political forum.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

There is a political forum for all this talk.  Should be over there, no more responses from me on any of these type of threads here in the Patriots forum an longer.  A few people have taken these discussions over there, myself included, and it's now time for everyone else to do so.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court. The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but noAttainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

Commie . . . why not post this elsewhere?

He did post it elsewhere; he posted it on the Red Sox page, the Celtic's page and the Bruin's page... and probably anywhere else that would pay attention.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I would say at this point doing it in the normal judicial system is best.

Sections
Shortcuts