Do you feel bad for NY fans?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123six. Show 123six's posts

Do you feel bad for NY fans?

While Boston's run of winning/championship teams continues:

WSJ article - NY sports teams have their worst average winning percentage since 1966 at just over .410  

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702304281004579220100127683722

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Re: Do you feel bad for NY fans?

Nothing worse than a NY fan.  Most obnoxious bunch.  They get what they deserve. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

I feel cheated... does this mean we aren't going to get any more updates from radioactive/toxic site Mike about the jets progress in the power rankings?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

"DO YOU FEEL BAD FOR NY FANS?"

You're kidding me right?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

No.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

NY fans suck....NY teams suck.....Everything NY sucks....screw them!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+10

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

"Do you feel bad for NY fans?"

NFW!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

I do...my parents taught me not to pick on the mentally challenged....I need to respect that.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to 123six's comment:
    [QUOTE]

WSJ article - NY sports teams have their worst average winning percentage since 1966 at just over .410  

[/QUOTE]

come now! Why would u think this? First off on this board I AM KING because my Giants are the Pats Daddy's...and second of all we have two teams in each sport to root for unlike those smaller teeny cities...of course the main reason u should not feel sorry for us NYers but to actually ENVY us is we wake up everyday on or near the GREATEST City in the World while you guys wake up in ...well Boston or some other small provincial New England village. : )

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Not even a little.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

the main reason u should not feel sorry for us NYers but to actually ENVY us is we wake up everyday on or near the GREATEST City in the World while you guys wake up in ...well Boston or some other small provincial New England village. : )

[/QUOTE]

NYC is a crime ridden over-crowded stink hole.....but hey, I suppose we all have to be proud of something....The only thing you are "daddy" to is your right hand. Now run along ya little punk....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Try as I might, I can't top this eloquence.  Well and succinctly put, sir.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"and second of all we have two teams in each sport to root for unlike those smaller teeny cities"

This statement makes me think you may be a fraud and not live in NYC at all. 

Let me educate you about your own city. 

a Yankee fan would NEVER hop on the Mets bandwagon or root for the Mets. They HATE each other's teams. Same with Giants and Jets. 

True NYC fans pick a team and live and die with that team. I respect that about them. Therefore, if you're a true Jets or Mets fan you don't just get to enjoy the other teams' success. Doesn't work that way. 

So, when someone says "Tears!" or laughs at the plight of NYC sports fans, it's not really accurate. Depends on who they root for. 

Yanks fans tend to be Giants fans and Mets fans Jets fans, as a general rule. Not true across the board but it seems to break that way. 

Fans of the Yanks and Giants have done fine the last ten years. Jets/Mets fans - well, you can certainly say "tears" about those. 

As for Giants > Pats, well, your team is not going to make the NFC playoffs so Pats and their fans won't be thinking about you or your team much in January.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Only the ones that have so little going on in their life that they choose to troll on this board.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

LMAO......

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"and second of all we have two teams in each sport to root for unlike those smaller teeny cities"

This statement makes me think you may be a fraud and not live in NYC at all. 

Let me educate you about your own city. 

a Yankee fan would NEVER hop on the Mets bandwagon or root for the Mets. They HATE each other's teams. Same with Giants and Jets. 

True NYC fans pick a team and live and die with that team. I respect that about them. Therefore, if you're a true Jets or Mets fan you don't just get to enjoy the other teams' success. Doesn't work that way. 

So, when someone says "Tears!" or laughs at the plight of NYC sports fans, it's not really accurate. Depends on who they root for. 

Yanks fans tend to be Giants fans and Mets fans Jets fans, as a general rule. Not true across the board but it seems to break that way. 

Fans of the Yanks and Giants have done fine the last ten years. Jets/Mets fans - well, you can certainly say "tears" about those. 

As for Giants > Pats, well, your team is not going to make the NFC playoffs so Pats and their fans won't be thinking about you or your team much in January.

[/QUOTE]

One of my college roommates was a Mets and Jets fan, and another close friend of mine is a Giants and Yankees fan. As you said, I'm not sure how true this is, but I can say I know 2 people like this.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

come now! Why would u think this? First off on this board I AM KING because my Giants are the Pats Daddy's...and second of all we have two teams in each sport to root for unlike those smaller teeny cities...of course the main reason u should not feel sorry for us NYers but to actually ENVY us is we wake up everyday on or near the GREATEST City in the World while you guys wake up in ...well Boston or some other small provincial New England village. : )

[/QUOTE]

The dirtiest city in the world maybe. The greatest, well there are about 20 or so, maybe more I would put before your 5m+, over infested cesspool of a city. Come to think of it, NYC ranks 56th, just behind Jersey City And East Orange.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Nope

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hahahahahahahaha......breathe...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

breathe......hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

hahahahahahaha....breathe....hahahahahahaha...

.....and meanwhile, all this proves what I always say. Jints has some serious deficiency in his personal life, which he molifies by coming on here, hoping the light of his presence will reflect off the benighted Patriots fans and make him look like daddy warbucks. Really we just think hes a pathetic, drunken, attention whoring loser. Strategy not working jints.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

dude you're starting to sound like a troll again. if you want to keep our repsect be a little mre humble at times

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

I am a Boston fan living in NY (and I like it!) and I can tell you NY fans do not feel sorry for themselves. Sports fans are strange breed. They have good defense mechanisms which project anxiety outward toward others who are in the "out group" through scape goating, blaming things outside themselves etc. So, I am not sure any sports fans really feel that sorry for themselves even perennial losers (like Cleveland). Personally, I like teams and fans that are humble but this is a rare thing among sport fans. 

For me as a fan, it is important to respect the fans of other teams even though I may not like the way their teams are run, (their ownership/management, their arrogance etc). 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

not a single troll post ....  mark that down as a first...lol.

Sections
Shortcuts