Do you feel bad for NY fans?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Re: Do you feel bad for NY fans?

oh sh1t,   I missed jints' post....  since he's in ignoreville lol....  As if he might have something interesting to say...lol.   What a stupid little dink troll he is....   LMAO@NY.

this picture is keeeeeeeling me...lol...  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DonHa. Show DonHa's posts

Not only does N.Y. suck, but they have TWO teams that realy suck.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to 123six's comment:

While Boston's run of winning/championship teams continues:

WSJ article - NY sports teams have their worst average winning percentage since 1966 at just over .410  

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702304281004579220100127683722

come now! Why would u think this? First off on this board I AM KING because my Giants are the Pats Daddy's...and second of all we have two teams in each sport to root for unlike those smaller teeny cities...of course the main reason u should not feel sorry for us NYers but to actually ENVY us is we wake up everyday on or near the GREATEST City in the World while you guys wake up in ...well Boston or some other small provincial New England village. : )

Hahahahahahahaha......breathe...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

breathe......hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

hahahahahahaha....breathe....hahahahahahaha...

.....and meanwhile, all this proves what I always say. Jints has some serious deficiency in his personal life, which he molifies by coming on here, hoping the light of his presence will reflect off the benighted Patriots fans and make him look like daddy warbucks. Really we just think hes a pathetic, drunken, attention whoring loser. Strategy not working jints.

Bustchise is worse. He has 10+ different board names he uses with differing writing styles and personalities to be able to troll.  As pathetic as Gunty is in his 40s and a loser, Bustchise is worse and a psychopath to boot.

See, some NY/NJ area people are born and bred to think they are above everyone. We're their direct rivals, in a more popular city, region, area, it's more pleasant across the board, so they become jealous.

In the last decade and now, thanks to Bob Kraft raising the ownership bar in this town, all of our teams have been succeeding, while most of theirs have not or have been a blind squirrel finding a nut (Giants).

How the mods allow them to troll and show their bitterness and jealousy, is anyone's guess.

Isn't it interesting that Bob Kraft started this Championship run as an owner who was originally just a fan like  US....   Sitting in those aluminum bleachers at shaefer stadium.  gotta love it...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

In response to garytx's comment:

Nothing worse than a NY fan.  Most obnoxious bunch.  They get what they deserve. 

No, liberals are worse. They should just be called fantasists. Nothing worse than a NY fantasist.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"and second of all we have two teams in each sport to root for unlike those smaller teeny cities"

This statement makes me think you may be a fraud and not live in NYC at all. 

Let me educate you about your own city. 

a Yankee fan would NEVER hop on the Mets bandwagon or root for the Mets. They HATE each other's teams. Same with Giants and Jets. 

True NYC fans pick a team and live and die with that team. I respect that about them. Therefore, if you're a true Jets or Mets fan you don't just get to enjoy the other teams' success. Doesn't work that way. 

So, when someone says "Tears!" or laughs at the plight of NYC sports fans, it's not really accurate. Depends on who they root for. 

Yanks fans tend to be Giants fans and Mets fans Jets fans, as a general rule. Not true across the board but it seems to break that way. 

Fans of the Yanks and Giants have done fine the last ten years. Jets/Mets fans - well, you can certainly say "tears" about those. 

As for Giants > Pats, well, your team is not going to make the NFC playoffs so Pats and their fans won't be thinking about you or your team much in January.

Es Verdad, Homie!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

The NY fans and their teams are irrelavent. Why NY teams are continually brought up on this board mystifies me. Besides 2 miracle wins in the SB, they've got nothing on us. Pats rule the AFC East and will continue to do so.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to xxxcrwn's comment:

Nothing worse than a NY fan.  Most obnoxious bunch.  They get what they deserve. 

No, liberals are worse. They should just be called fantasists. Nothing worse than a NY fantasist.

Liberals are no worse than conservatives, one wants to give my money to everybody and the other wants to give my money to the super rich and corporations. Either way they want to take my money and give it to someone else!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to rtuinila's comment:

In response to xxxcrwn's comment:

Liberals are no worse than conservatives, one wants to give my money to everybody and the other wants to give my money to the super rich and corporations. Either way they want to take my money and give it to someone else!

LOL... straight out of the modern day political handbook.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

Try as I might, I can't top this eloquence.  Well and succinctly put, sir.

Why thank you!! I try....LOL

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

WSJ article - NY sports teams have their worst average winning percentage since 1966 at just over .410  

come now! Why would u think this? First off on this board I AM KING because my Giants are the Pats Daddy's...and second of all we have two teams in each sport to root for unlike those smaller teeny cities...of course the main reason u should not feel sorry for us NYers but to actually ENVY us is we wake up everyday on or near the GREATEST City in the World while you guys wake up in ...well Boston or some other small provincial New England village. : )

Well, at least I can get a 40 oz Supoer Big Gulp, have salt on my restaurant table, and don't jhave to bear the shame of "high financial crimes" on Main Street, or Washington Square. ENVY? Nah! THANKFUL! 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

"second of all we have two teams in each sport to root for "

And for this we are TRULY thankful and blessed. Gives us DOUBLE the opportunity to go to bed happy knowing that there is a better than average chance that a NY team will go down in flames. Wonder just how "thankful" NY sports fans are with that, AND being irrelevent. Best thing, though, is that networks feel the need to have to put a NY team on national TV. Gotta show that NY Ineptitude to Fly Over Country. The gift that keeps on giving! This is great, because it gives the rest of the country the chance to see just how dismal and miserable it is to be a NY sports fan. But you go on feeling thankful for having two clunkers in every sport. Plus there's the added value of seeing Sexy Rexy doing a self destruct on the sidelines. PRICELESS!!!! 

ROFLMFAO!!!!!  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

They have two of everything, two football teams (three if you count the Bills), two basketball teams, two baseball teams and two hockey teams... they have double the chance at a championship every year and still lose, that's why when they finally do win it's laughable how smug they become.  

Watching the teams with the highest payroll in each sport, the league darlings, the most pandered and protected teams in all sports lose gives me a warm feeling inside.  How could you ever feel bad for the spoiled rich kid down the road? 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

They have two of everything, two football teams (three if you count the Bills), two basketball teams, two baseball teams and two hockey teams... they have double the chance at a championship every year and still lose, that's why when they finally do win it's laughable how smug they become.  

Watching the teams with the highest payroll in each sport, the league darlings, the most pandered and protected teams in all sports lose gives me a warm feeling inside.  How could you ever feel bad for the spoiled rich kid down the road? 

This^^

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In a word...   NOPE!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from gogogopats. Show gogogopats's posts

In response to Rodimus77's comment:

"DO YOU FEEL BAD FOR NY FANS?"

You're kidding me right?

+100

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:

oh sh1t,   I missed jints' post....  since he's in ignoreville lol....  As if he might have something interesting to say...lol.   What a stupid little dink troll he is....   LMAO@NY.

this picture is keeeeeeeling me...lol...  

This would be GREAT if it was on black velvet, with cigars being smoked, a 50 watt light buld dangling overhead, and a card game in progress.... Old Maid would seem appropriate.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsTxGrl. Show PatsTxGrl's posts

Is this a trick question?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

^Tears!

I think the country is just loving it. That's what I think.

nah but the country was sure dancing and hollering after SB 42 u better believe it

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

I can overlook this as Texans aren't exactly known for their intelligence: )

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I have to think the Kobe signing was with the blessing of Melo...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

Hahahahahahahaha......breathe...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

breathe......hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

hahahahahahaha....breathe....hahahahahahaha...

.....and meanwhile, all this proves what I always say. Jints has some serious deficiency in his personal life, which he molifies by coming on here, hoping the light of his presence will reflect off the benighted Patriots fans and make him look like daddy warbucks. Really we just think hes a pathetic, drunken, attention whoring loser. Strategy not working jints.

I can feel the love

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"and second of all we have two teams in each sport to root for unlike those smaller teeny cities"

This statement makes me think you may be a fraud and not live in NYC at all. 

Let me educate you about your own city. 

a Yankee fan would NEVER hop on the Mets bandwagon or root for the Mets. They HATE each other's teams. Same with Giants and Jets. 

True NYC fans pick a team and live and die with that team. I respect that about them. Therefore, if you're a true Jets or Mets fan you don't just get to enjoy the other teams' success. Doesn't work that way. 

So, when someone says "Tears!" or laughs at the plight of NYC sports fans, it's not really accurate. Depends on who they root for. 

Yanks fans tend to be Giants fans and Mets fans Jets fans, as a general rule. Not true across the board but it seems to break that way. 

Fans of the Yanks and Giants have done fine the last ten years. Jets/Mets fans - well, you can certainly say "tears" about those. 

As for Giants > Pats, well, your team is not going to make the NFC playoffs so Pats and their fans won't be thinking about you or your team much in January.

Mets Rangers Knicks Giants...actually saw Jets many a time at Shea in the Sack Exchange days so rooted for both tho Giants first

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

42, with all due respect, I have spent a lot of time in the city and find yankee and knick fanatics much more so than Jints fans....don't come across many jets or mets fans (embarrassment?) 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

I'm

In response to coolade2's comment:

LMAO......

this I'd actually pretty funny tho Devils are NJ...and don't put Eli so close to Rex we don't need any bad Jets mojo rubbing off

Sections
Shortcuts