Re: Do you feel bad for NY fans?

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 123six's comment:
    [QUOTE]

While Boston's run of winning/championship teams continues:

WSJ article - NY sports teams have their worst average winning percentage since 1966 at just over .410  

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702304281004579220100127683722

[/QUOTE]

come now! Why would u think this? First off on this board I AM KING because my Giants are the Pats Daddy's...and second of all we have two teams in each sport to root for unlike those smaller teeny cities...of course the main reason u should not feel sorry for us NYers but to actually ENVY us is we wake up everyday on or near the GREATEST City in the World while you guys wake up in ...well Boston or some other small provincial New England village. : )

[/QUOTE]

dude you're starting to sound like a troll again. if you want to keep our repsect be a little mre humble at times

[/QUOTE]

u know ur alalright Kansas but some here just need that ya know?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jetson13. Show jetson13's posts

[QUOTE]

WSJ article - NY sports teams have their worst average winning percentage since 1966 at just over .410  

[/QUOTE]

As a NY fan myself, winning percentage dont mean sht.  It's the # of championships that COUNT.  Yankees won more ws trophies than you will ever see in your lifetime.  Rangers/Islanders both won 8 cups. Giants already won 4 SB.  How many you won since spygate?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

come now! Why would u think this? First off on this board I AM KING because my Giants are the Pats Daddy's...and second of all we have two teams in each sport to root for unlike those smaller teeny cities...of course the main reason u should not feel sorry for us NYers but to actually ENVY us is we wake up everyday on or near the GREATEST City in the World while you guys wake up in ...well Boston or some other small provincial New England village. : )

[/QUOTE]

dude you're starting to sound like a troll again. if you want to keep our repsect be a little mre humble at times

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

ok, i know there are some degenerate Patriots fans on here that like to reel you into a back and forth, i respect your right not to be bullied by their childlike antics, but do you have to keep brining up the deal about the SB losses?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

ok, i know there are some degenerate Patriots fans on here that like to reel you into a back and forth, i respect your right not to be bullied by their childlike antics, but do you have to keep brining up the deal about the SB losses?

[/QUOTE]

fair enough my friend

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Eeeeeee youuuuu eeeeee youuuuu.  What a dork.  Your no ones daddy. You suck. And your a loser coming to another teams board.  You suck up to one here and one there and think your liked. Well your not your a loser. Go ahead tell dad your getting picked on maybe he will come here and post too. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Q.- Do you feel bad for NY fans?

A.- not one forking bit

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Not while I am still breathing.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

You mean feel bad for guys like MeadowlandMike? Leon? Bustchise? PhatRex? PatsGetScrewed? (Atleast 42and46 contributes something to the board).

Nah. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I could live 10 more lifetimes and would NEVER feel bad for any NY team---arrogant NY fans with their NY Nasal sound--what a bunch of LOSERS!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SLGDEV. Show SLGDEV's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I guess the I shouldn't argue with the mentally challenged (anyone who could say last week that the Midgets would end up 10-6 and win the division has to be mentally challenged -- especially when I pointed out to him that the odds were like 1000 to 1).  However, 42and 46, you can keep NY.  I made my escape plan when I was only 10 years old and carried it out 11 years later after graduating college -- NEVER to return (except to visit relatives who still lived there at that time).

I have been all over the US and Boston is the very best city to live in or near.  The only one that might come close, and it is still very far off, is San Francisco.  Now I am talking about LIVING there on other than a millionaire's income.  Visiting is a different matter and many cities hold different attractions.  To name a few, besides NY, there is Boston (history), Philadelphia (history), New Orleans (jazz), San Francisco (Chinatown, etc.), and Las Vegas (entertainment).

Right now I live in the only place in the US that can beat Boston and that is The Villages, FL -- but that is for over-55s (and is over 100,000 people).

So, chest-beat all you want 42and46.  You are more than welcome to keep The Big Rotten Apple.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]

I'm

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

LMAO......

[/QUOTE]

this I'd actually pretty funny tho Devils are NJ...and don't put Eli so close to Rex we don't need any bad Jets mojo rubbing off

[/QUOTE]

It's missing Ewing and Bernard King, among others.  Might want to add Nash to that table, too, because the Rangers ain't doing anything either.

How're those ten wins working out for you?  Were you anticipating the Jets having a better season? 

Better question is, can the Giants pull off the upset and win 6 games this season?  It's all about reasonable goal setting.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Well, this year is New York's big chance to have their team play in a Super Bowl of muck and mire for once, and on top of that it could precipitate and freeze. 

Unlike most other cities they get two chances for a home team Super Bowl, except right now the have a 5-6 team and a 4-7 team.  Neither team looks particularly primed right now for a big playoff run.

The worst of it for New York fans would be the possibility of watching the Patriots party in their building as pretty much the "home" team.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/tcu-fumble-off-offensive-lineman-rear-rings-echoes-021102022--ncaaf.html

Mark Sanchez will always be associated with, and be the standard of comparison for butt fumble.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Who thought up this question? Get real... 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from lopez8173. Show lopez8173's posts

In response to jetson13's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

As a NY fan myself, winning percentage dont mean sht.  It's the # of championships that COUNT.  Yankees won more ws trophies than you will ever see in your lifetime.  Rangers/Islanders both won 8 cups. Giants already won 4 SB.  How many you won since spygate?

[/QUOTE]

The question is how many superbowls have the jets won better yet how long ago since they've won lol.... When the jets win a superbowl then you can talk the talk otherwise your rants are mote so until then cry us another river of tears lol.

Sections
Shortcuts