Do you remember...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Do you remember...

When some "visitors" were telling us our days at the top of the division were over?

As long as we have Brady and they have the stiffs they have - ain't happenin'.

LMAO@them

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: Do you remember...

idiots will be idiots

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

While I believe you win and lose as a team I have to say we should all be happy to be able to watch TB. He showed me Sunday night that he was the MVP of this league.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

While I believe you win and lose as a team I have to say we should all be happy to be able to watch TB. He showed me Sunday night that he was the MVP of this league.

[/QUOTE]

By throwing 2 INTs?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from In_BB_We_Trust. Show In_BB_We_Trust's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

By throwing 2 INTs?

[/QUOTE]

no by single handedly bringing us back into that game. yes he threw 2 picks but the second one was on hernandez and he cant do anything about ridley and vereen fumbling...

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from In_BB_We_Trust. Show In_BB_We_Trust's posts

hey jets literally go kill yourself

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

When some "visitors" were telling us our days at the top of the division were over?

As long as we have Brady and they have the stiffs they have - ain't happenin'.

LMAO@them

[/QUOTE]

Those visitors are jealous and wish they had a team to cheer for as dominating as our Pat's.

Can you even start to imagine how painful it must for them to watch the Jet's get crushed and made fools of every game every year.

The national media is having a field day pizzing on those wannabees.

Some of the Jet fans are still trying to convince us Sanchez can play. Too funny.

Sanchez should be ordered to play the last two games of the year so there is no chance they win either thus improve their draft position.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to Jets' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey Bb - How are ya my horribly accented neighbor from the North? You're as sick and tired of these threads as I am huh?

But what can we do about it?I feel as if our hanf=ds are tied.Any suggestions?

[/QUOTE]

Hey Leon!!!! How is our tiny-dicked neighbor from the South?!?!  You do realize that being a nuisance here won’t add any weight in your Sanchez-patterned underoos, right? 

Can’t fight genetics buddy!!

Have a great day!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

[QUOTE]

By throwing 2 INTs?

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your input, Jets fan.  We really appreciate your constant criticism of the best Pats player in history.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey Irish!How goes it ? I was surprised that you didn't start this "man love" thread for Brady.Your comebacks are getting weaker and weaker. Go get some lunch,take a brisk walk outside and then comeback and try again. I guess you guys are still tired from not sleeping on Sunday night after the egg that the pats laid.

I get it. Go straighten yourself  out...we'll be here.

[/QUOTE]

Nope, just a little tired from staying up to watch the circus that was on ESPN on Monday night.  It boggles my mind that they didn't send it over to Comedy Central.  

Hey Leon, do you think the Jets played well on Monday Night?  What about the Sanchize?  I think they both played great and definitely deserved to get cake and ice cream after the game.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

By throwing 2 INTs?

[/QUOTE]

Glen, 

One real interception. In case you didn't see it the second was a pass that went right to Hern who fumbled it into the waiting arms of a 49er. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey Bb - How are ya my horribly accented neighbor from the North? You're as sick and tired of these threads as I am huh?

But what can we do about it?I feel as if our hanf=ds are tied.Any suggestions?

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, 

Find a Jests lake, jump in and hold your breath as long as you can and do not surface until 2020. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:
    [QUOTE]

By throwing 2 INTs?

[/QUOTE]

Glen, 

One real interception. In case you didn't see it the second was a pass that went right to Hern who fumbled it into the waiting arms of a 49er. 

[/QUOTE]

This is our Resident Idiot Rusty. He uses different accounts so he can agree with himself when he is taking a beating here which is everyday. The dead give away all the other accounts agree with him and hate Brady and how many other Pats fan Really Hate Brady like Rusty does... I actually think that picture is of the real Rusty aka Stanley the Janitor at work with his coffee and potbelly...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

By throwing 2 INTs?

[/QUOTE]

Let's see if the Rusty's start a thread about this negative / Whiney post.  Something tells me they won't. Lol

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

[QUOTE]

hey gang-Not another thread professing everybody's man love for Brady is it?

I think this is the 456,789th thread like this so far this year.Give it a rest.

Thanks from Everybody

[/QUOTE]

No problem Jets.  How about you starting a Thread that talks about the good things about your Jets Team.  Maybe you can talk about your Owner?  GM?  QB's?  Coach?  Offense?  Defense?  

We'll all be waiting.   LMAO