Do You Think "PatsMan2" is Phat Rex?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Do You Think "PatsMan2" is Phat Rex?

We know Phat Rex disappeared as predicted after the Jets thrashing, but now we see the re-emergence of "PatsMan2", one of many monikers used by this person.

So, is Patsman2 Phat Rex and vice versa?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Re: Do You Think "PatsMan2" is Phat Rex?

Nice to see PatsMan/Phat Rex get his vote in!  lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

It would be nice if those people showed their face... that's why I try and not get involved because they like to make us angry and just leave.  They think they won even though the substance to their debates are weak. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

funny he responds to the jest threads and not to any other threads

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Exactly. As if we don't notice this little "coincidence"? He's beyond moron level.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

well thats obvious he's a jest fan the two are mutually exclusive lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

Wow I see that Rusty/Leon has been on all his different names.  I am surprised its only at 9, you have alot more alias then that.

Oh and for harleyroadking, please go find a single positve post ever that I have posted under this name about the jets.  Just one.  Try and find a single jets thread I have ever started as well.  Good luck.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

BBReign/Leon:

This is the second poll you have started about me.  Maybe if you were a hot girl all this attention would be nice, but seriously your starting to creep me out now.  Please get a life.  I have never asked to have someone banned but I never had a stalker before either.  Stay away, far away.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

First: 12/8/2009
    Last: 12/20/2010
    In Response to www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a9690Discussion%3aa1518d84-7f61-4d69-9a61-60d43c2305b5&plckFindPostKey=Cat:SportsForum:9690Discussion:a1518d84-7f61-4d69-9a61-60d43c2305b5Post:20b377f4-366c-47bc-a7de-75f38848897c">Re: The BUST that is
     Vernon Gholston update:How about NY

scoring only one TD yesterday on a bootleg
     and now they act like they will coast into the

playoffs. lol I love it.

Posted by BBReigns

Actually Leon you should cheer up.
      Even if the Jets go 10-6 there is only
     ONE possible way they dont make the playoffs.
      That is 4 other teams KC, SD, Jack & Indy all finish 10-6. 
     In that scenerio Indy and SD win their respective division
    and Jacksonville gets in as the wild card.  K.C and
    the Jets dont make it.

So your team at this point has about
     a 98% chance of making the playoffs

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

^sounds like you're pretty positive there about the jest making the playoff, am I wrong?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

In Response to Re: Do You Think "PatsMan2" is Phat Rex?:
    [QUOTE]^sounds like you're pretty positive there about the jest making the playoff, am I wrong?
    Posted by harleyroadking11[/QUOTE]

Are you serious??  Because I stated the actual mathematical odds of the Jets making the play-offs (you can look it up on espn playoff machine) that makes me a Jets fan???  Rusty was right, you cant make this stuff up.  WOW.

The best part is you said i was being positive about the Jets and the scenario I gave was with them LOSING both of their remaining games.  So that's being positive talking about them losing games?? LOL.  I was just pointing out that the win in Pittsburgh all but did guarantee the Jets a playoff berth.

I talk about Indy on here to am I also UD6?  I talk about the bolts am I also JBOLT?  I talk about all the teams the Pats play and compete against.  Didn't know talking about a team made you a card carrying fan.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Do You Think "PatsMan2" is Phat Rex? : Are you serious??  Because I stated the actual mathematical odds of the Jets making the play-offs (you can look it up on espn playoff machine) that makes me a Jets fan???  Rusty was right, you cant make this stuff up.  WOW. The best part is you said i was being positive about the Jets and the scenario I gave was with them LOSING both of their remaining games.  So that's being positive talking about them losing games?? LOL.  I was just pointing out that the win in Pittsburgh all but did guarantee the Jets a playoff berth.   I talk about Indy on here to am I also UD6?  I talk about the bolts am I also JBOLT?  I talk about all the teams the Pats play and compete against.  Didn't know talking about a team made you a card carrying fan.
    Posted by Patsman2[/QUOTE]

Come on out of the closet, man.  You are a total Jets fan.  Sad ba$tard.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Do You Think "PatsMan2" is Phat Rex? : Come on out of the closet, man.  You are a total Jets fan.  Sad ba$tard.
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

Another loser with no proof jumping on the bandwagon.  Hey hurry up your boyfriend Rusty is calling. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Phat Rex = DONE

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

Merry Christmas Everyone!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Yes! Happy Holidays!

Especially to our Jets troll, Phat Rex, aka "PatsMan2".

I am enjoying look at Phat Rex's 3 votes as he signed in and out under his different names to vote for "No".  

haha

Just as I expected.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]Yes! Happy Holidays! Especially to our Jets troll, Phat Rex, aka "PatsMan2". I am enjoying look at Phat Rex's 3 votes as he signed in and out under his different names to vote for "No".   haha Just as I expected.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]
    Who cares who's who. This is quite high schoolish and immature. Thought this was a football forum. Some people have too much time on their hands. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Yes, thanks for reading and replying. You must have too much time along with PhatRex/Patsman 2.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

In Response to Do You Think "PatsMan2" is Phat Rex?:
    [QUOTE]We know Phat Rex disappeared as predicted after the Jets thrashing, but now we see the re-emergence of "PatsMan2", one of many monikers used by this person. So, is Patsman2 Phat Rex and vice versa?
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

master hess and wedatwhodat are gone as well... calling you leon...

yup its peon... has to be... whats with the intrigue... i dont get it..

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Hi Patsman2, err, I mean, Fatty Rex! 

Did you enjoy the 45-3 shallacking a few weeks ago?  Funny how you disappeared only to re-emerge as ""Patsman2" AFTER that game.

What did you think of Marky Mark's bootleg the other day in Pittsburgh?

And no, it's not sad that you work for a living. If not for you,our trash would pile up at the curb.

Thanks for all you do!

Sections
Shortcuts