Do you think Lito Sheppard could have a impact in New England

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotsbb12b81m83w. Show patriotsbb12b81m83w's posts

Do you think Lito Sheppard could have a impact in New England

If we lose Leigh Bodden do you think Lito Sheppard can bounce back from last year and be the player he was in Philly

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hagen910. Show hagen910's posts

Re: Do you think Lito Sheppard could have a impact in New England

In Response to Do you think Lito Sheppard could have a impact in New England:
    If we lose Leigh Bodden do you think Lito Sheppard can bounce back from last year and be the player he was in Philly
    Posted by patriotsbb12b81m83w

depends on his health and in what manner we would use him, man vs zone.  Hes a daune starks in the making and not leigh bodden. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

LaCanfora tweated a few hours ago the Pats were trying hard.  Steelers and  Texans were in the mix.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rpn123321. Show rpn123321's posts

Would be nice.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Shephard actually didn't perform poorly last season. His YPA against stats was very low in fact.

I think the Jets were looking for guy that drives for the ball. He is more of a containment corner.

Lito could be a good vet to bring in, but the CB market is so overly rich that he would cost   about the same as Bodden anyway. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

NO, why did the Jets let him go. that would tell me his worth. he was on the #1 ranked defense and they didn't need him

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In Response to Re: Do you think Lito Sheppard could have a impact in New England:
    NO, why did the Jets let him go. that would tell me his worth. he was on the #1 ranked defense and they didn't need him
    Posted by kansaspatriot

You  are going by the brain trust that brought us Vernon Gholston of course.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

Lito Sheppard stinks. Him opposite Wilhite is just what we need....not!!! Who was the guy they used to nickname "Toast" on ESPN? Sheppard did two things well: 1) allow his receiver to be open and hope the pressure would force an incompletion anyway; 2) be called for holding or illegal contact on plays in which the QB was under duress and ready to unload incomplete passes.  We already have "Toast2", please do not team him with "Toast3". Seriously, fans.... we have to be concerned that the fat guy has Cromartie and Revis together. We need to do something here, and it is NOT Sheppard.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kebbe. Show kebbe's posts

YES,I'D TAKE ON LITO AT THE RIGHT PRICE BUT I'D MUCH RATHER THEY PAY THE SECOND ROUND TENDER OFFER FOR CAROLINA'S RICHARD MARSHALL.I KNOW I'VE TALKED ABOU HIM THREE PREVIOUS TIMES ON THE BOARD BUT HE IS YOUNG,PHYSICAL AGAINST THE,CAPABLE IN BOTH MAN AND ZONE COVERAGE,HAS A HIGH FOOTBALL I.Q.,A LOVE OF THE GAME(A TRAIT B.B. ADMIRES GREATLY)AND IS PLUS CHARACTER-WISE ON THE FIELD,IN THE LOCKERROOM AND OFF THE FIELD.THEY SHOULD HAVE DRAFTED HIM OUT OF FRESNO STATE A FEW YEARS AGO,WHEN THEY HAD A VERY REAL INTEREST IN HIM.HE'LL GIVE THEM MORE THE NEXT TWO SEASONS AND HAS AN UPSIDE EQUAL TO ANY OF THE C.B.'S IN THIS YEARS DRAFT.SHOULD THEY GET RICHARD AND RESIGN LEIGH,THEY ALONG WITH BUTLER,WHO WILL SURPRISE SOME NAY-SAYERS,THEY WILL HAVE THE BEST TRIO OF CORNERS THEY HAVE HAD IN YEARS.