Do you think TFB and Josh McDaniels are happy with their offense?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Do you think TFB and Josh McDaniels are happy with their offense?

I think they are!!

Just think with Gronk back and some help from Branch or whoever the 3rd receiver is, this offense will be pretty freaking scary going into the playoffs.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Re: Do you think TFB and Josh McDaniels are happy with their offense?

TB is never satisfied and that's what makes him great.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

haha yea that was cool to see during the game. i think DMC's reaction was even funnier, him getting up and hopping around haha.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

I think they are!!

Just think with Gronk back and some help from Branch or whoever the 3rd receiver is, this offense will be pretty freaking scary going into the playoffs.

love those movign gifs. and if you got the pats in them, multiply that. pats in an elated moment, multiply that.

i think tehy are both happy when we win. i think they both love the passing game.

as long as we keep winning they will be ectstatic, and it will help josh's rep, though i still dotn want him as a head coach. id like more depth and breadth. jim harbaugh would be on my short list of "never happen" but preferred choices if bb stepped down. 

if josh keeps growing as and o.c. and learns to integrate and "want to" the run more, id be amenable to considering him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Exactly tfb.... Its like synergy right now.  The play on the video I'm assuming is the play action home run to Lloyd.  That play was brand new and you can tell by mcds reaction.  Need more of that .

(I remember mcd doing that in 2007 after Brady moss and Gaffney pulled off that double- lateral -pass-bomb)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EastTraveler. Show EastTraveler's posts

They certainly are positive about the results thus far but will contend like others have said that neither are ever satisfied and that is what makes them different then many. It is my hope though that Josh plans to stick around a while and not consider another head coaching job like he did before. Pay the man, give him credit and keep the championships coming!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

What is not to be happy about?

1st in points scored, 7.5 more PPG than the next best team. 30+ points 9 times in 13 games, 40+ points 5 times and 50+ points twice.

5th in passing yards, 4th in passing TDs, fewest inteceptions, 5th in sacks allowed.

7th in rushing yards, 1st in rushing TDs, only two fumbles lost.

1st in 3rd down conversion at 52.5%, 8.6% better than then next team.

And they have done this all season without a full compliment of players. Either Hernandez, Gronk, Edelmann, Bolden, one or more OL have been out every week except week 1. Once Gronk is back, things will really get fun...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

I would think they mostly are concerned how the offense performs against NYG, SanFran 49rs (will see Sunday) and Seattle Seapidgions like defenses. I think they will be really happy with their offense if they light up the 49rs this Sunday. Don't get me wrong, like many of us, I think they are happy about the progress that has been made up to now.

If the Texans defense was that of earlier in the season it would have been a good barometer also but alas, they have holes.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

seems to me the only thing missing from this offense is health, and once everyone is healthy, getting back in sync. assuming the OL is headed in a healthy direction and they have 3 more games to get in sync, Gronk, Bolden and Branch are the only offensive players in need of shaking off the rust. I would also assume some trepidation from both Brady and McD with Wes on special teams.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

I don't think Brady respects McDaniels. I saw him cut in front of him at the gatorade bucket after the 4rth td pass.

Could there be a "disconnect" in N.E???

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

I don't really know about those two, but I know I'm happy with it!

Go Pats!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to bobbysu's comment:

I liked the way Lloyd acted after catch. Looked to the crowd raised his hands and that was it, then handed ball to ref. Act like you have been there before.

Agreed!!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Nice

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:

I would think they mostly are concerned how the offense performs against NYG, SanFran 49rs (will see Sunday) and Seattle Seapidgions like defenses. I think they will be really happy with their offense if they light up the 49rs this Sunday. Don't get me wrong, like many of us, I think they are happy about the progress that has been made up to now.

If the Texans defense was that of earlier in the season it would have been a good barometer also but alas, they have holes.

I think the Niners will ge a good test. This will probably be the best defense we play the rest of the year. So if we steamroll them, I think it's a good sign for the playoffs. The Niners problem is their weak offense.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

I don't think Brady respects McDaniels. I saw him cut in front of him at the gatorade bucket after the 4rth td pass.

Could there be a "disconnect" in N.E???

Hahahaha! I love it. Funny stuff.

I love watching the video on this thread - the best part is Brady just points to the sideline while everyone is going bananas. I also like Brady's efforts for play action fakes during this game - we will need it more.

Sections
Shortcuts