Do you want to get REALLY mad?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Do you want to get REALLY mad?

Check out what this guy has to say about the Pats. Especially the part where he says they lost last week to the Ravens. I know I shouldn't care what some blogger has to say but he really goes over the top!

http://bikyamasr.com/?p=4664&cpage=1#comment-1083

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

Re: Do you want to get REALLY mad?

A "moral defeat" for the Patriots?
    The writer must think he came up with a clever line. I'll bet his mother agrees. 
    If I could think up stuff like this, I'd be a political speechwriter.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Do you want to get REALLY mad?:
    Check out what this guy has to say about the Pats. Especially the part where he says they lost last week to the Ravens. I know I shouldn't care what some blogger has to say but he really goes over the top! http://bikyamasr.com/?p=4664&cpage=1#comment-1083
    Posted by KellieMB

Sounds like someone is Pi$$ed off that the Pats covered the spread last week....And it's not me.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

This is great.  Now we can claim the Patriots were actually 19-0 in 2007.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I always wondered what happened to Saddam Hussein's information minister.  You know, the guy who said we were defeated about the time our forces were occupying the Baghdad airport.  I guess he writes blogs now.  

You have to remember that in the Middle East, saying you won actually means you got the stink beat out of you.  No coincidence the site is located in Egypt.  When I was an advisor to the Saudi Military, my Egyptian interpreters frequently reminded me of how they had the Israeli army surrounded and was about to destroy them before the USA intervened and made them stop.

So the western translation is basically that the writer thinks the Pats kicked the stink out of the Ravens.  I could tell a lot of stories about my two and a half years living over there, but only over a beer or two or three...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

In Response to Re: Do you want to get REALLY mad?:
    Posted by newenglanderinexile

Awesome reply!!!!! Still laughing!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Haha!! He took the post down!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

I actually still had the instance open from earlier today and copied it below. What happens on the Internet stays on the Internet in perpetuity.

The writer's name is Paul Wilson and, if what I have heard of gambler's is true, he isn't much of one. He starts out the post by saying he thinks he is 36-26 for the season. He either has no clue (my understanding is a gambler knows his record) or he is fudging for effect and he is actually 26-36 without accounting for the spread. Either way, he is rather unintentionally funny.

RAVENS (-8.5) over Bengals: This is actually a spread that I think was higher than necessary for the ravens given the 4-0 records of both teams (I’d be willing to accept an argument that the Bengals actually lost last week, but I won’t really accept the same argument for the ravens. That win has GOT to be what simmons would term a “moral defeat” for the patriots). As it is, the Ravens are a pretty good team at most things. Their 6th in passing, 5th in rushing, 3rd in points and yards per game, and the best run defense in the NFL. The way to beat them is to attack the fvck out of their awful secondary. Luckily the bengals’ passing game is atrocious and Cedric Benson is a fumbler. I don’t see any way the Bengals really get going unless all of a sudden they revert to 2005 passing attack form. Since that seems unlikely, I basically have to pick the ravens to cover.

DENVER (+3.5) over New England: Well, the Patriots are really just a bad football team this year. So far they’ve beaten the Bills by 1 at home (ugh), lost @Jets, beaten the falcons at home (in a game closer than the score indicates), and lost to the Ravens at home last week in an admittedly decent, though disgusting, performance. I think they’re pretty mediocre. Most importantly matchup-wise, however, is that the Broncos are able to run (4th in the NFL) on bad run defenses like the Patriots. They’re also able to stop passing attacks (3rd in the NFL) like the Patriots. So… that should really be about it, especially since it’s in Denver and everything. I’m pretty confident the Broncos are not a great football team but their defense is really much improved and with that offensive line their offense is always dangerous even with Orton at the helm. I could see this game getting ugly for the Patriots…

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Hey Enoch...

You can also read between the lines.. he HATES the Pats!

Also, I see you post over on USAToday..  I go by the name MDNETeamsfan over there.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

I like how he calls their performance last Sunday both decent AND disgusting!

What does that even mean?!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

We have a bad run defense? We have a bad Ray Rice defense, not so much against all RBs. 

What a joke. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Hey Enoch... You can also read between the lines.. he HATES the Pats! Also, I see you post over on USAToday..  I go by the name MDNETeamsfan over there.
    Posted by agcsbill

agcs,

I usually don't go to those sites unless someone posts a link here. That guy at USA Today really wasn't concerned about facts which gets me a bit annoyed. 

I did put a comment on this guys blog after reading his preview of the Pats/Jets game for kicks. It turns out he doesn't even make a prediction. Go figure. It makes it easier to be right after the game, I guess. 

I will look for your posts at USAToday.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PurpleKoolaid. Show PurpleKoolaid's posts

Posted by newenglanderinexile

Wooohoooo !!! Good news. 19-0 T-shirts are now being sold in Kenya. Put your order in today.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

I don't get mad, as the point is this KoolAid poster is just a complete moron. Before the Ravens game he was posting all the time and since them I've not seen his posts, also sort of like the Ravens and fans whining about the socalled bad call by the refs. Their all a bunch of cry babies and need to grow up. I've seen penalties that were not called on the opposition, and I do not see Pats fans complaining. 

Hetchinspete. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In Response to Do you want to get REALLY mad?:
    Check out what this guy has to say about the Pats. Especially the part where he says they lost last week to the Ravens. I know I shouldn't care what some blogger has to say but he really goes over the top! http://bikyamasr.com/?p=4664&cpage=1#comment-1083
    Posted by KellieMB

This guy is the epitome of degenerate gambler ha.......

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

"This guy is the epitome of degenerate gambler ha......."

Now that you mention it, he does bring back memories of Jimmy The Creep.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: Do you want to get REALLY mad? : agcs, I usually don't go to those sites unless someone posts a link here. That guy at USA Today really wasn't concerned about facts which gets me a bit annoyed.  I did put a comment on this guys blog after reading his preview of the Pats/Jets game for kicks. It turns out he doesn't even make a prediction. Go figure. It makes it easier to be right after the game, I guess.  I will look for your posts at USAToday.
    Posted by EnochRoot

I usually visit Sporting News and USAToday...   see the articles, especially the ones that feature the Patriots and laugh at the usual landslide of "cheater" comments.  These two sites have their regulars and they sure do hate on the Pats!  No matter how you respond to their posts, they have tunnel vision and only see the Pats as cheaters.  Most never realy talk football, anyway..  just dump on folks.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaMaddHattar. Show DaMaddHattar's posts

I never thought about it this way, but what a pleasure it is to think about how miserable the Pats' winning makes so many of these people!  Sure, they get a moment to gloat after the Pats lose every once in a while, but statistically, they must be a pretty miserable lot! 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimijazz. Show jimijazz's posts

EnochRoot, thanks for your post.  This idiot's correct usage of the words there, their, and they're, is the same as his winning percentage, about 40%.

Why is it that all the haters are so hung up in the past?  Most games come down to the last one or two possessions.  NE loses some of those too, but not many.  As the Tuna used to say, all that means is that you weren't good enough to win those games.  In 2007, NE was 18-1.  All of Pats Nation was crushed but no one I spoke to made comments about how so-and-so was held, or so-and-so was hit late.  The fact was the Giants won. NE was not good enough that day.  It was a tough pill to swallow but we swallowed it and moved on.    The haters will never learn that lesson.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Why did I fall for this board?  I sat here wondering, "Hmmmm, should I really subject myself to this?"  Why would anyone listen to some random Russian woman's uneducated take on football?  I'm not even going to reply.  The Patriots did more, intelligent things that won the football game.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Why did I fall for this board?  I sat here wondering, "Hmmmm, should I really subject myself to this?"  Why would anyone listen to some random Russian woman's uneducated take on football?  I'm not even going to reply.  The Patriots did more, intelligent things that won the football game.
    Posted by NickC1188

The author is a guy - Paul Wilson - at least by the byline. The board name is whatever that name is.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

who cares what some id iot says about the patriots.

he isn't even well known

why would you read that cr

ap

23. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts