Dobson and Easley both activated off PUP list

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Dobson and Easley both activated off PUP list

Obviously great news.  Looks like both guys will still be limited as a precaution, but coming along.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: Dobson and Easley both activated off PUP list

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

Obviously great news.  Looks like both guys will still be limited as a precaution, but coming along.

If this is true then I am really happy about this.  I was hoping they would be off by next week.  I don't see anything about this anywhere though.  Where did you read it?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Great news. 

Excited to see both add to this team. Injuries aside, there's not much to dislike about this team. I smell a Super Bowl type year. Call me crazy but I really do. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronk1. Show ronk1's posts

I saw Rkrap posted about Easley coming off today, but had not heard the good new about Dobson

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Please move Dobson along slowly, stress fractures are hard to gauge and we need him healthy all season.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PMacPatFan. Show PMacPatFan's posts

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4766020/dobson-easley-practice-for-1st-time" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/blog/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4766020/dobson-easley-practice-for-1st-time

MIke Reiss.

MHK

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

Let's keep the good news coming!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

This is Great News and I will be the first to eat crow concerning Dobson. I had him out until week 6 so hopefully the Pats arent rushing him back because now that he is removed, I believe he cannot be put back??

I am more excited with Easley because of the concerns I have on our D line. I mean we have enough bodies to play and should be good vs run with Kelly and Fork but we need a young stud to make plays on this line and I think Easley  is the only one who fits the bill. Lets hope he is ready to go week 1, even in a limited role

Dobson....Im rooting for him. Hopefully no setbacks with his foot and he can make up the ground he lost.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

I'm also rooting for Dobson because we need him badly to add another dimension to this O. A tall deep threat at wide out is something we haven't had here since Moss. Foot stress fractures are dangerous and can re-flare anytime so I also hope they bring him along carefully.

Easley? Given our lack of quality depth at DT we also need him to gradually take on a full load and a healthy portion  (40%) of snaps. If he can, is healthy and plays up to advance notices they will have a potential game changer. But nothing counts until he can go on a regular basis in real games.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

This is really good news, potentially season changing good news.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Very good news. Glad to hear it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

I don't expect much from Easley for the first half of the season. Hopefully, he will a contributor second half.

IMO, Dobson will be under scrutiny for his foot injury and for his second year growth. He has some catching up to do, no pun intended.  Not sure if the foot injury will be the excuse used for any poor performance in the future.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Great news

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

Funny how half the board who hated the Easley pick are now waiting with baited breath for his return to live action.........

.....and the other half are arguing like 12 year old school girls.....

BDC Forums...My Jerry Springer....

"Don't touch my Leatherhelmet!!"

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

In response to cyncalpatfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Let's keep the good news coming!

[/QUOTE]

"DT Dominique Easley showed some nice burst off the ball and wormed his way past Eagles OG Allen Barbre." --patriots.com

That's Easley's first confrontation that I've heard about, and he beat somebody.  Woo Hoo!  

Barbre just re-signed with the Eagles through the 2017 season, so he's not too bad an NFL lineman.  Yahoo listed him as the Eagles' starting right tackle but he's more of a swing man, a sixth lineman. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to HelmetofLeather's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Funny how half the board who hated the Easley pick are now waiting with baited breath for his return to live action.........

[/QUOTE]

When your 2 top DT are well over 30 and coming off serious surgeries, and the next 2 backups are injured and missing preseason altogether, and maybe more, Easley is of course welcome. I saw him a few times on the sidelines. I think a lot of people are going to be really surprised at how small he actually is. Just guessing, but it would not surprise me if he is the smallest DT in the NFL

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to HelmetofLeather's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Didn't see the board numbers quite the way you do it but tomato/tomahto.

Sections
Shortcuts