Dobson over the shoulder catch pic

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Dobson over the shoulder catch pic

Look how the eyes are focused on the ball....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Dobson over the shoulder catch pic

Who threw that ball?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Is Ras I the cb on the play?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Who threw that ball?

My sentiments exactly...looks like a Mallet throw to me. Not sure Brady can still float one in so easily.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Can you tell the story of the play?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Was it this play?

QB Tim Tebow showed really nice touch on a lob to Dobson for a touchdown, over DB Justin Green. http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2013/08/training_camp_day_6_practice_report.html

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

Was it this play?

QB Tim Tebow showed really nice touch on a lob to Dobson for a touchdown, over DB Justin Green. http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2013/08/training_camp_day_6_practice_report.html

I did read the other day (somewhere) that Tebow throws a nice long ball.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to PATSchampsSB's comment:

Either Ras-I or Talib, hard to tell since they're built the same and both wear 1s (Ras-I = 21, Talib = 31). My guess is Ras-I though, that DB's technique is shaddy and he looks well beaten. If that's Talib, our DB coach got to him. =D

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

That's a picture from patriots.com website. I was just perusing and liked Dobson's hand-eye coordination.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

[QUOTE]

Either Ras-I or Talib, hard to tell since they're built the same and both wear 1s (Ras-I = 21, Talib = 31). My guess is Ras-I though, that DB's technique is shaddy and he looks well beaten. If that's Talib, our DB coach got to him. =D

[/QUOTE]

That`s what I thought but some posters said that Justin Green was the player in the play, someone here know what number he wears?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

That`s what I thought but some posters said that Justin Green was the player in the play, someone here know what number he wears?

http://www.patriots.com/news/article-1/Patriots-Roster-Tracker-2013/5da42ed0-0175-4eb4-88d9-0e5f49c33c93

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

[QUOTE]That`s what I thought but some posters said that Justin Green was the player in the play, someone here know what number he wears?

http://www.patriots.com/news/article-1/Patriots-Roster-Tracker-2013/5da42ed0-0175-4eb4-88d9-0e5f49c33c93

[/QUOTE]

Thank you!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I saw that play today...crowd went nuts. Don't know who threw it or who was in coverage, but I can tell you Dobson was impressive all day. The side of the field he caught that ball was a left sided throw for the quarterback - Brady was throwing it much better to his right during this particular drill. Boyce was getting deep pretty well too, but Thompkins might of looked the best all around from any of the receivers today.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Was it this play?

he does actually..he has more trouble short but he can lay a nice 50 yarder out there

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

My sentiments exactly...looks like a Mallet throw to me. Not sure Brady can still float one in so easily.

Yeah, it looks like a ball thrown by Mallet.  That makes sense.  It's easy to make that determination given the detail of the picture.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Get his HOF jacket ready!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

[QUOTE]

Was it this play?

[/QUOTE]

Maybe....that's all well and good, if he has 10 seconds to wait for a long pass play to develop, the OL keeps the pocket intact.....lol

His decision making has to improve, and mechanics/release time shortened. That can only occur over time.....if ever.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to anonymis's comment:

Was it this play?

Maybe....that's all well and good, if he has 10 seconds to wait for a long pass play to develop, the OL keeps the pocket intact.....lol

His decision making has to improve, and mechanics/release time shortened. That can only occur over time.....if ever.

I was there on Monday and in 7 on 7 and 11 on 11 drills with basically no rush he still can't identify where or who to get the ball to. His mechanics are terrible, it's almost like he is trying to implement a new motion but his delivery is slow and looks uncomfortable. It's like he trying to be perfect with a new technique and he exaggerates the throwing motion.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

I was there on Monday and in 7 on 7 and 11 on 11 drills with basically no rush he still can't identify where or who to get the ball to. His mechanics are terrible, it's almost like he is trying to implement a new motion but his delivery is slow and looks uncomfortable. It's like he trying to be perfect with a new technique and he exaggerates the throwing motion.

I wonder if the decisionmaking problems is due to his dyslexia. It's gotta be a problem when studying the playbook. So, he has to learn the playbook and checkdowns in a different way (by rote, visually, doing...)?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]

Yeah, it looks like a ball thrown by Mallet.  That makes sense.  It's easy to make that determination given the detail of the picture.

[/QUOTE]

I think it was the blonde in the sun glasses!

Sections
Shortcuts