Dobson

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

Re: Dobson

In response to Getzo's comment:

In response to SANPAT's comment:

Well certainly looks like I am in minority here. Dobson was supposed to be sure handed as having ZERO drops cominf out of Marshall.  By now i have seen so many catchable balls dropped by him as well as whenever Brady throws in his direction he gets more frustrated.  That is not case in past few weeks with 85 80 10....

If sure handedness is his strength then he definitely has dissaponted upto this point. Lets hope heimproves  and by end of the year he keeps steadily improving.

His senior year he did not have a drop on a 'catchable' ball.  He had some drops other years.  Regardless, has he had drops? Yes.  Is he the most talented receiver we had had outside the number since moss, yes.  Only after 6 NFL games I clearly see that, so lets have some patience for the young man.  

Ok.  Will have patience.  Also would have been great to see Boyce by now....but since he cant even show up on the field is not encouraging. 

Realistically we should give him until week 3 next year to be honest.... however, they need him to progress quickly.  Another 2 weeks of ball and a bye week, we should see more solid play from him.  

Boyce is going to get his shot next year.  

KT, Amen, Edelman, Dobson and Collie are top 5.  

If we want success this year then cant wait till next.  All these receivers are new and this yr will be gone if we wait till next.  A perfect storm created this situation but It is what it is.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Well certainly looks like I am in minority here. Dobson was supposed to be sure handed as having ZERO drops cominf out of Marshall.  By now i have seen so many catchable balls dropped by him as well as whenever Brady throws in his direction he gets more frustrated.  That is not case in past few weeks with 85 80 10....

If sure handedness is his strength then he definitely has dissaponted upto this point. Lets hope heimproves  and by end of the year he keeps steadily improving.

His senior year he did not have a drop on a 'catchable' ball.  He had some drops other years.  Regardless, has he had drops? Yes.  Is he the most talented receiver we had had outside the number since moss, yes.  Only after 6 NFL games I clearly see that, so lets have some patience for the young man.  

Ok.  Will have patience.  Also would have been great to see Boyce by now....but since he cant even show up on the field is not encouraging. 

Realistically we should give him until week 3 next year to be honest.... however, they need him to progress quickly.  Another 2 weeks of ball and a bye week, we should see more solid play from him.  

If we want success this year then cant wait till next.  All these receivers are new and this yr will be gone if we wait till next.  A perfect storm created this situation but It is what it is.

Honestly, you're right.  But speak of the devil:  demaryius thomas just had a wide open drop for a 2 point conversion.  It's not just our guys.  It's just more glaring because of the first few games, media, and these boards.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Dobson has been open deep every game this year, and Brady has missed just about every throw.

My patience with Brady will begin to wear away if this does not improve.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

Honestly, you're right.  But speak of the devil:  demaryius thomas just had a wide open drop for a 2 point conversion.  It's not just our guys.  It's just more glaring because of the first few games, media, and these boards.  

Lets hope for quick improvement.  Also would like to say one thing, the games are so mucj more freaking interesting....having even more fun than those regular season blowout wins!! Keep heart rate and ood pressure high for hours with high dopemine release 5 out of 7 weeks!!  Alomst 6 out of 7 if not for that flag...

Sections
Shortcuts