Dobson

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cellucci. Show cellucci's posts

Dobson

I understand he could come back this week but doesn't want to go up against Kary Williams. He is still weary of last years scuffle.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: Dobson

Who is this Dobson you speak of?

Only guy he should be worrying about is Lafell, who is basically in the process of taking his job. IF/Whenever Dobson returns, he has a long way to go to get up to speed and earn some reps with the 1st team offense.

I would rather they use caution and hold him out until week 6 on PUP. We can make due until then.

"A lot of bookies are probably mad at us right now, but we don't give a damn, ... We're the champs!!"

Ty Law after his team defeated the Rams in SB 36.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

I'd like to see them PUP list him, too.  I'm very wary of stress fractures.  Tough to heal.  If they can keep him out for another 6 weeks I think it would be a small sacrifice in his long-term health.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

In response to TripleOG's comment:

Who is this Dobson you speak of?

Only guy he should be worrying about is Lafell, who is basically in the process of taking his job. IF/Whenever Dobson returns, he has a long way to go to get up to speed and earn some reps with the 1st team offense.

I would rather they use caution and hold him out until week 6 on PUP. We can make due until then.

"A lot of bookies are probably mad at us right now, but we don't give a damn, ... We're the champs!!"

Did you just say lafell is taking dobson's job?

We are talking football here. Please don't interrupt with your futile attempts at discussions. You have enough on your plate with your polls, no?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tydog. Show Tydog's posts

As long as the foot injury does not derail his career, Dobson should be a big part of the Pats O for a long time.

"I swear it upon Zues the most exceptional runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler"  Socrates

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SLGDEV. Show SLGDEV's posts

We are talking football here. Please don't interrupt with your futile attempts at discussions.

Yes, we are talking football for a change.  If, like me, you would just put him on IGNORE, then we wouldn't have even had these two posts.

SLGDEV/sheldong/sheldonlg

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

In response to cellucci's comment:

I understand he could come back this week but doesn't want to go up against Kary Williams. He is still weary of last years scuffle.

If he's really weary of last year's scuffle with that punk Cary Williams, then stay on the PUP list for a while. He'll be back when he's cleared.  Not because of some scuffle that Cary Williams intentionally started because he's a little beeyotch.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

If Dobson is still on PUP a week from today then I will be more concerned.  For now I hope he is just getting healthy.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin.

Ahhhh, much better

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SLGDEV. Show SLGDEV's posts

Ahhhh, much better

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to SLGDEV's comment:

Ahhhh, much better

now if only the masses would follow suit

Sections
Shortcuts