Does 7 straight Colts losses eliminate them from the playoffs?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: Is 6 straight Colts losses all it takes to make me giddy?

Does anybody in here think that the Colts aren't purposely throwing the season?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

I absolutely LUV the total and complete degradation happening to the fans of In-DIE-Ana's pro football franchise...get lower in the muck and mire of your KKK ridden mud you hoosier losers...as St. Dungy of the Rejecting -My-Gay-Son-Unto-His-Suicide-Pines would say, "This is GODSSSSSSS WILLLLLL for all YOUR sins, oh sinning sinners in In-DIE-Ana!"

Oh yeah...UD6 is simply channeling the team's owner, "Crazy Fingers" Irsay!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In Response to Re: Is 6 straight Colts losses all it takes to make me giddy?:
    Posted by pezz4pats

nope

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Posted by pezz4pats

Yes, me.  I don't think they're bright enough to succeed. At least not without some whining and carrying on at NFL Hdqtrs by Napolien. We know their track record: can't do it on the field, so they go off the field.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

In Response to Re: Is 6 straight Colts losses all it takes to make me giddy? : Yes, me.  I don't think they're bright enough to succeed. At least not without some whining and carrying on at NFL Hdqtrs by Napolien. We know their track record: can't do it on the field, so they go off the field.
    Posted by AZPAT

No amount of whining can fix these 2011 dolts. What an embarassment to the NFL, UD6 must be ashamed.

62-7Surprised

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Does 7 straight Colts losses eliminate them from the playoffs?

Actually, sucking has eliminated them from the playoffs.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: Does 7 straight Colts losses eliminate them from the playoffs?:
    Actually, sucking has eliminated them from the playoffs.
    Posted by tcal2-

This is correct.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

has to be one of the biggest debacle in NFL history, these guys will down for years, they need a complete overhaul

Sections
Shortcuts