does ADAM V desere on the PATS MOUNT RUSHMORE ahead of the likes of HANNAH,BRUSHI,BRADY+BB?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

does ADAM V desere on the PATS MOUNT RUSHMORE ahead of the likes of HANNAH,BRUSHI,BRADY+BB?

almost lost my dinner when espn was going oVer the pats list and their FAN consensus was first KRAFTIE, then ADAM V then tb then BB! thats some serious respect to a placekicker! i agree noone before the SB years should make the list.. period.. around here its pre-bb and post-bb. frankly, i would say kraft, then bb, then tb then adam V. w/o those 3 guys doing their job there is no adam as hero!

the jets one had a shocker as well. yep, namath due to the guarantee and that ring thing, coach and curt the martin... but they picked GASTINEAU over KLECKO (the fans did).. must admit i lied in NY in his heyday and he was my fae. top 5 of all time guys to watch right up there w/LT. loed the sack dance and pizzazz. used to wear my #99 with pride and in true contrarian style!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Re: does ADAM V desere on the PATS MOUNT RUSHMORE ahead of the likes of HANNAH,BRUSHI,BRADY+BB?

Iam going out on the limb and saying yes to adam on the mount he saved the day on all !!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TebowOwnsBrady. Show TebowOwnsBrady's posts

Re: does ADAM V desere on the PATS MOUNT RUSHMORE ahead of the likes of HANNAH,BRUSHI,BRADY+BB?

Of course he does.  W/O Adam, you would have never won anything.