Does "critiquing" the Patriots by fans serve a necessary purpose in our lives?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Re: Does "critiquing" the Patriots by fans serve a necessary purpose in our lives?

In Response to Re: Does "critiquing" the Patriots by fans serve a necessary purpose in our lives?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Does "critiquing" the Patriots by fans serve a necessary purpose in our lives? : Venting lets you release built up anger and resentment that has been shown to decrease lifespan and increase illness if left bottled up. It allows you to release it in a controlled fashion as to not be a grump @ss to other people causing a domino effect to ruin others peoples days. That I feel is a pretty big societal affect if it helps improve your mood while preventing the destruction of the emotional setting around you. But, if you don't want to vent then by all means allow your blood pressure to rise and increase the risk of health concerns lowing your lifespan
    Posted by PatsEng[/QUOTE]

This is an excellence response Eng, and what more people need to realize. Let people vent. The next day they will feel better.  yesterday I vented about the game, although we won because it was on my mind.

I went home watched some film and began to gain confidence in how the game may play out. I am much more relaxed today, but it is because I have that out my system now.

its no different than a musical artist expressing himself, or writing lyrics to get something of his/her chest.

Most people have 66 on ignore and he will fade away like M.J. real soon.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Does "critiquing" the Patriots by fans serve a necessary purpose in our lives?

In Response to Re: Does "critiquing" the Patriots by fans serve a necessary purpose in our lives?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Does "critiquing" the Patriots by fans serve a necessary purpose in our lives? : Isn't that preferable to arguing with someone that isn't real? What qualifies you to know if I am having fun or not? You couldn't be further from the truth.  I guess you don't understand how I work. You do realize that telling someone to "lighten up" is the same as telling them to "shut up".
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

Well lets see I'm people sure the posters are all real, unless they are computer programs made to respond to only you  O.O  omg the matrix is real!!!!

Considering you come on here complaining about other people and have admitted that you don't have fun on the forums because you have to complain about other peoples "stupid" ideas then yes I would say that I do qualify as to say what you have fun with considering you told us />.<

Nope don't understand at all, my guess would be you get enjoyment out of making other people frustrated talking with you, hence why you don't like me since I don't get frustrated and generally get enjoyment talking with you because well.. I don't know you'll silly logic sometimes?

lightin up means lightin up, in some cases means "shut up" but I am concerned you over reaction sometimes leads to instability on your end which might lead to actually problems down the road not to mention that sometimes you do cause frustration in others that could affect their health, so yes for your sake and others lightin up a little bit, but that doesn't mean shut up in this case

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Does "critiquing" the Patriots by fans serve a necessary purpose in our lives? : To me, fun is interacting with people I can see and put a name to their face, and not browbeating someone I will never meet.

Interesting you claim I can't tell if you're having fun or not but then claim you don't have fun browbeating and yet that's what you do on the forums. So clearly you either have fun browbeating or you don't have fun on the forums. Can't have it both ways

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

The circular logic you're using here is amazing.  You're saying critiquing sports serves no purpose on a sports forum that you're voluntarily here for (for entertainment) yet with every post on every thread, all you do is critique other posters' comments.  Not the points they make, but the very fact that they're even here.

It's like, what's more pointless, your calling people out for critiquing a team on a sports forum, or the fact that you're essentially doing the same thing about the forum itself..

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Does "critiquing" the Patriots by fans serve a necessary purpose in our lives? : But it does mean to shut up.  So does saying, "relax" or "chill dude".  If you think otherwise, you're a liar.

lol I like how you call me a liar without any context to back up the statement. If I meant shut up I would say shut up or toss you on ignore. By me continuing the conversation implies I don't want you to shut out merely calm down a bit.

I'm glad you are calling me a liar though since it's an obvious intent at an escape. You've run out of retorts to counter my arguments so you can just claim liar and not have to think about a response anymore

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Does "critiquing" the Patriots by fans serve a necessary purpose in our lives? : The difference is that i could actually change what happens here because I'm critiquing something as it happens. On the other hand, critiquing the Baltimore game cannot change what happened.

Fair enough.  You are only concerned with the here and now and how it impacts the future.  So you think what you say here now is going to change how this forum is run and the posts that are made?  I bet there's a better chance Belichick reads this and lets you stand on the sidelines and call plays in the Super Bowl for a quarter.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.