Does "critiquing" the Patriots by fans serve a necessary purpose in our lives?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Does "critiquing" the Patriots by fans serve a necessary purpose in our lives?

In Response to Re: Does "critiquing" the Patriots by fans serve a necessary purpose in our lives?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Does "critiquing" the Patriots by fans serve a necessary purpose in our lives? : I guess you disregard the existence of Rusty.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

1 apple does not indicate the entire lot. We aren't a single being therefore there can be multiple debates going on at one time and not all end with insults. You asked for examples I gave them to you where not all debates ended in insults and with the exception of you jumping in the draft forums to call us uninformed idiots that waste our lives with our discussion there is rarely anyone who ends debates with insults on that thread due to the healthy respect we have for each other and civil discourse in our conversations

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Re: Does "critiquing" the Patriots by fans serve a necessary purpose in our lives?

In Response to Re: Does "critiquing" the Patriots by fans serve a necessary purpose in our lives?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Does "critiquing" the Patriots by fans serve a necessary purpose in our lives? : But what societal function is it fulfilling?  You do realize that venting changes NOTHING, I hope.

Dont you have a world to save or something? You are wasting an awful lot of valuable 'societal function' time critiquing others...

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Does "critiquing" the Patriots by fans serve a necessary purpose in our lives? : That's not how it is here.   Again, not here.  For example, on this topic alone, I've been accused of having "mental issues".

OK-- look, I'm not saying this forum is perfect.  My advice to you is to not let insults from other people get you down and if there is an insult-fest going on, not to participate if it riles you up.  It would go a long way for you to not compound the problem you're talking about by passive-aggressively attacking people's comments in other threads.  Again these are just my suggestions.  Not that you asked. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Does "critiquing" the Patriots by fans serve a necessary purpose in our lives? : Because you're all delusional and think your opinions matter?

but yet your opinion on the subject DOES matter?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Does "critiquing" the Patriots by fans serve a necessary purpose in our lives? : You can defend to the death what you do.  It still doesn't mean that doing it has any meaning whatsoever.   Murderers enjoy killing-does that make murder a legitimate activity?

that is rediculous...noone gets hurt from typing on a boston.com forum...i really dont get why you went there with that. if this isnt a legitimate activity, than do something else, nobody is stopping you

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Does "critiquing" the Patriots by fans serve a necessary purpose in our lives? : Because you're all delusional and think your opinions matter?

There you go with the insults calling use delusional. Delusional would be if we thought our opinions mattered. Since we all have a firm grasp that they don't it's not delusional just fun

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Does "critiquing" the Patriots by fans serve a necessary purpose in our lives? : You really know nothing about me. You assume this riles me up, of course.

I didn't claim to know anything about you and that's why I said "if" it riles you up.  I inferred that you have a problem with it because frankly, you're whining about it in this thread.  You're literally whining about whining for the sake of whining.   

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]The circular logic you're using here is amazing.  You're saying critiquing sports serves no purpose on a sports forum that you're voluntarily here for (for entertainment) yet with every post on every thread, all you do is critique other posters' comments.  Not the points they make, but the very fact that they're even here. It's like, what's more pointless, your calling people out for critiquing a team on a sports forum, or the fact that you're essentially doing the same thing about the forum itself..
    Posted by Mike-J-D[/QUOTE]

LOL!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Does "critiquing" the Patriots by fans serve a necessary purpose in our lives?:
    [QUOTE]If you say it does, I'd like to know what that purpose is.

I would like to know what you think your purpose is on a fan board. Is it to tell people they aren't part of the team? Is it to just be a tool? Well, guess what. Robert Kraft says I am part of the team and he is the owner so svck it. Yeah, I went there, and don't even bother to tell me not to procreate because I already have so svck that too.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Does "critiquing" the Patriots by fans serve a necessary purpose in our lives? : You really know nothing about me. You assume this riles me up, of course.

We all know about you only that which you present to us and that tells me you are really just a sad dude with no sense of personal responsibility who wants to blame the world for his problems. When you present something different, let us know.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Does "critiquing" the Patriots by fans serve a necessary purpose in our lives? : That's why it upsets me that all of you that are working have basically supported my career for the last twenty plus years and you don't even realize it. I'd say most of you have no personal responsibility.

Based on that, I will also say that you are an individual who doesn't even know what the term personal responsibility means.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.