Does "critiquing" the Patriots by fans serve a necessary purpose in our lives?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Re: Does "critiquing" the Patriots by fans serve a necessary purpose in our lives?

In Response to Re: Does "critiquing" the Patriots by fans serve a necessary purpose in our lives?:
    In Response to Re: Does "critiquing" the Patriots by fans serve a necessary purpose in our lives? : So Kraft reads what you write now?
    Posted by Patsfansince1966

When did I say that? No reasonable person would conclude that based on what I wrote.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Re: Does "critiquing" the Patriots by fans serve a necessary purpose in our lives?

In Response to Re: Does "critiquing" the Patriots by fans serve a necessary purpose in our lives?:
    In Response to Re: Does "critiquing" the Patriots by fans serve a necessary purpose in our lives? : And you insult me and complain about me insulting others.  What's the difference?

See - that is what I mean by no sense of personal responsibility.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

So, Root, if you got fired, you wouldn't blame your boss for firing you?

First, I wouldn't get fired. Second, if that actually were to happen, I would get another job and not waste time sitting around on message boards blaming my boss and taking my anger out on others.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Didn't PatsFan come one here like 3 weeks ago and apologize for poor behavior? Has this ever started an interesting Pats related thread, or is it always about him and how he tries to get attention? It's the behavior of an 8 year old.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII

Yeah - the part I don't get is that people accept it like he actually might change. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

This thread is now analogous to driving by a tragic auto accident that you really don't want to see yet can't turn your head away.   :(

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I am here to either celebrate or commiserate.  The ranting critics just irritate me.  But then, they say I irritate them too.  ONE of us will have to leave, and I'm spending less time here, so I guess it is me.  Hanging around here is like spending time with sniveling kindergarteners.  I'm enjoying the Super Bowl run.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Re: Does

In Response to Re: Does:
    In Response to Re: Does "critiquing" the Patriots by fans serve a necessary purpose in our lives? : That's because you ain't reasonable.

That doesn't even make sense. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: Does "critiquing" the Patriots by fans serve a necessary purpose in our lives? : You assume I'm angry or taking it out on you.

No, you have said in the past that you are angry about your life. It isn't an assumption.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: Does "critiquing" the Patriots by fans serve a necessary purpose in our lives? : Considering I have a 9 year old nephew, YES, I do!
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII

He likely behaves better.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: Does : So you take everything literally?

A reasonable person would not conclude such a globalization. Are you saying that you were lying?

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: Does : So what happened in one second holds for all time?

Again, that is not a reasonable conclusion to what I wrote. 

Sections
Shortcuts