Does "critiquing" the Patriots by fans serve a necessary purpose in our lives?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

Re: Does "critiquing" the Patriots by fans serve a necessary purpose in our lives?

Just let it go man.  Someone who has been around long enough to call themselves "Patsfansince1966" should have the wisdom and maturity to not allow such things to bother them.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

Re: Does "critiquing" the Patriots by fans serve a necessary purpose in our lives?

Done.  You're on "ignore again"....I would imagine with your activities you'll be banned shortly.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

This thread now reminds me of the old Sit Com "Seinfeld".  If y'all can remember, it was a show about nothing and was actually pretty funny.   

PS:

If anybody is counting, there are only about a 1,000 more posts to overtake the Draft Thread.  :)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

1966 you didn't answer my question. I'll take a guess though that yrw means you are wrong. Am I right?

If so get out of my head  />.<

no just kidding

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In Response to Re: Does "critiquing" the Patriots by fans serve a necessary purpose in our lives?:
    In Response to Re: Does "critiquing" the Patriots by fans serve a necessary purpose in our lives? : Guess again.  What do kids say when you tell them something?
    Posted by Patsfansince1966

I don't know what do kids say when you tell them something?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

The reason why Patsfan can't land a job:

Interviewer - So, it looks like you've been out of work for a while. 

Pf - I don't know. You tell me.

I - I'm sorry. Wha...? Nevermind. Tell me about your last job.

Pf - You seem to know everything. Guess again.

I - Huh? That didn't make any sense.

Pf - You don't make sense. Tell that to a kid.

I - It was nice meeting you...

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In Response to Re: Does "critiquing" the Patriots by fans serve a necessary purpose in our lives?:
    In Response to Re: Does "critiquing" the Patriots by fans serve a necessary purpose in our lives? : Since you think you know everything, what color are my eyes? I just had an interview with the USPTO yesterday and they asked me for references.

Wow patent office. Good luck. I work with a lot of people from the DC and Boston offices and have a couple PE friends in the certification offices. If you like I can check in to see how you're doing. BTW, tell your references to expect a phone call and maybe a visit immediately. If you don't already have clearance it's a PITA and they will check yours and all your references backgrounds, so you might want to warn them

are you a PE, ITA, CLS, or LDC?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Didn't PatsFan come one here like 3 weeks ago and apologize for poor behavior? Has this ever started an interesting Pats related thread, or is it always about him and how he tries to get attention? It's the behavior of an 8 year old.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII

He's bipolar who has passive-aggressive disorder. It's as clear as day.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

I've come to the conclusion that you have a crush on Rusty.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1guy1sharp. Show 1guy1sharp's posts

In response to "Re: Does "critiquing" the Patriots by fans serve a necessary purpose in our lives?":
    Has Rusty ever started an interesting Pats thread? Posted by Patsfansince1966
    LOL Rusty has his flaws , but who doesn't. That guy brings much more insight than you. Agree or disagree , he loves to talk , debate football. Which is kind of the point here. Name me one post or one thread where a poster claims his post will have a real impact on a pats player or decision. Most of us want have no delusions about what goes on in here. It's simple back and forth debate between us. Not sure why you continue to come here when you bring zero insight. All you do is complain like a bit ch. I can't imagine what women would want to be with such whiny poor excuse of a man. Seriously , what kind of loser bit ches about losing his job on a sports forum? You , CC , td Jesus etc is what is wrong with this board. I haven't heard one person stick up for you. Which leads me to believe nobody likes us. So why do you come here? Oh that's right , your an attention wh ore. Maybe you should stop posting on here everyday and get a job.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

One of my references has governement clearance due to the controlled substances she's working with.  I doubt someone from there is going to Minneapolis from Alexandria, though. I'm none of those.

Agencies contract out a lot of the background check interviews or they have a local or regioinal office.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: Does "critiquing" the Patriots by fans serve a necessary purpose in our lives? : You "Just let it go, man".  "Wisdom and maturity" have NOTHING to do with wanting things the same way you want them, which is the way I want. You're one of the type that would say, "I didn't go to school for a job", because you were HANDED a job.  This sounds an awfully lot like saying "I'm for small government and individual freedoms, only you can't get an abortion or marry a gay".

Wow, that was a reach even for you. Awesome.

"I durn't lak how you right. You wunna dem gummint fellas, aintcha."

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

In a about seven (7) hours you've posted
    eighty-five (85) times on this thread alone.

STEP AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD PAL

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

PATS66... I thought you would be sitting with Warren Buffett's secretary and Obama wife in the wailing gallery at the [bad] State of the Union speech.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

You do realize that telling someone to "lighten up" is the same as telling them to "shut up".

Typical one line negative Patsfan66 response would be
    "No, it isn't"

I will go a little further though.

Lighten up & shut up aren't even remotely close.

Telling someone to "Shut Up" is ignorant & rude. You don't want them to say ANYTHING ELSE.You want them to cease all communication.You think only what you have to say is correct and/or worth listening to. It's also more of an ORDER or DEMAND

ASKING someone to "Lighten Up" is not an order, it is a REQUEST. You don't want the person to cease participation, you just wish they could ease up a bit. You appreciate a person's input & observations, but wish it wasn't so harsh, negative, or overly critical (or even overly positive, as in "lighten up with the ball washing") 

Basically one demands a person to stop, while the other requests the other person to continue, albeit hopefully in a more relaxed manner,

"Shut up" & "Drop it" are a lot more similar than "Shut up" & Lighten up"

24. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts