Does anybody know?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-in-md. Show pats-fan-in-md's posts

Does anybody know?

I have a theory in regards to our defense. I think we draft D players

that excell in "turnovers". We rarely go after big name players out of

free agency and or college. Yeah i know the exceptions, but overall,

at least during the Billichek / Brady era we have not brought in the high

dollar players. I think instead of spending the money on them, our team

looks at the "turnover" pedigree and uses that stat when picking D players.

Maybe there is a better win percentage using mostly guys that are good

football players but have a higher than usual turnover potential. Seems to

me we give up a lot of yardage yet somebody ( usually several ) steps up

like clock work, on our D and cause a fumble or interception. Does anyone

know if this is a valid thought or the rumblings of a stoner?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Re: Does anybody know?

Is weed legal now in MD...too?  WA and Colorado got it going on.   a little on the rambling side plus you have a format issue. Hit edit and get to work fixing that.

Overall drafting is an inexact science but you have to like the players from 09, 10,11, and 12.  These guys like spikes and mccourrty just seem to get better every week while the rest are solid contributors...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-in-md. Show pats-fan-in-md's posts

[/QUOTE]

lita ford??

[/QUOTE]

This angels name is Orianthi. She was Michael Jackson's last guitarist.

Plays guitar for Alice Cooper now.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=orianthi&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CDMQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FOrianthi&ei=P8fHUO6EEqS-0AGMz4BA&usg=AFQjCNHMex9cYp87Sa4jfWOxwokwXsQl0w

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-in-md. Show pats-fan-in-md's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Is weed legal now in MD...too?  WA and Colorado got it going on.   a little on the rambling side plus you have a format issue. Hit edit and get to work fixing that.

Overall drafting is an inexact science but you have to like the players from 09, 10,11, and 12.  These guys like spikes and mccourrty just seem to get better every week while the rest are solid contributors...

[/QUOTE]

Not yet but we are working on it. Always hated English classes in high school. Do the best I can,

thanks for the critique.

Yeah, but check out our past performance on defensive turnovers in the

Bellichek era. We don't really have one guy that stands out. It's a conglomerate, cornicopia,

plethera of players that collectively make our turnover diferential as high as it is. I think a

potential D players past perfomance in turnovers is a factor that New England is subscribing to

when deciding whether to hire the player. Keeping in mind that they are gambling that

collectively they can (think cheaper players mean a larger salary cap to play with) produce

better results in the turnover / extraoffensive possesions catagory at the risk of picking a lot of

good players vs a few great (exspensive) players.

You can see something similar with how they go for the guys who are most able to play

multiple positions.

Anybody know where the spell check button is for this blog?