Does anyone else find it sneakingly suspicious...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Does anyone else find it sneakingly suspicious...

.. that the moment Rusty was banned RallyC also disappeared, it's almost as if they need each other.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Does anyone else find it sneakingly suspicious...

Or are each other

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

I think Rally just got back from OTAs

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Not at all suspicious. Anyone who thinks those two fools are their own entities need to open their eyes. 

Let's go Pats!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

I don't think Rusty uses alternate handles to "agree" with his opinions, he has to have other handles for being banned but I think that's it IMO. I know a lot of people get annoyed by him but he doesn't bother me at all. He's passionate about the Patriots like the rest of us here are. The way he presents his opinion or disagrees with others cause the confrontations. He's definitely polarizing but like I said, I have no problem with him. He knows the game and has added good information to this forum. I think its a good group here and like to hear what all of you're thoughts are regarding the Patriots. I'm really excited about this season, Belichicks done another excellent job in offseason rebuilding. The defense keeps getting better and I don't care how many new receivers Brady has, he will make it work. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to the-redsox-rule's comment:

I don't think Rusty uses alternate handles to "agree" with his opinions, he has to have other handles for being banned but I think that's it IMO. I know a lot of people get annoyed by him but he doesn't bother me at all. He's passionate about the Patriots like the rest of us here are. The way he presents his opinion or disagrees with others cause the confrontations. He's definitely polarizing but like I said, I have no problem with him. He knows the game and has added good information to this forum. I think its a good group here and like to hear what all of you're thoughts are regarding the Patriots. I'm really excited about this season, Belichicks done another excellent job in offseason rebuilding. The defense keeps getting better and I don't care how many new receivers Brady has, he will make it work. 

Good stuff.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

.. that the moment Rusty was banned RallyC also disappeared, it's almost as if they need each other.

it's also suspicious (and funny as hell) that whenever ol Russ posts something Rally immediately responds with "spot on Rusty" and "you really understand theb game Russ"

oh boy

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

This guy magically appeared when Rusty took an indefensible position and was getting blasted.  

He wouldn't get ganged up on if he wasn't such an insulting, vainglorious, grandiose, pompous, arrogant, self serving, patronizing, pontificalting, delusional, superiority complex driven individual.  

There wouldn't be such a overwhelming consensus of opinion about one poster unless this self  aggrandizing wasn't completely unwarranted.  I don't care if they are or aren't the same person, a 6' 200 pound QB/CB/S who ran a 4.3 forty... baloney.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

This guy magically appeared when Rusty took an indefensible position and was getting blasted.  

He wouldn't get ganged up on if he wasn't such an insulting, vainglorious, grandiose, pompous, arrogant, self serving, patronizing, pontificalting, delusional, superiority complex driven individual.  

There wouldn't be such a overwhelming consensus of opinion about one poster unless this self  aggrandizing wasn't completely unwarranted.  I don't care if they are or aren't the same person, a 6' 200 pound QB/CB/S who ran a 4.3 forty... baloney.

spot on Wozz!  Smile

and you get extra credit for using "vainglorious"

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Just another of Rusty's fake accoints. I busted that clown account a year ago.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I don't think Rusty uses alternate handles to "agree" with his opinions, he has to have other handles for being banned but I think that's it IMO. I know a lot of people get annoyed by him but he doesn't bother me at all. He's passionate about the Patriots like the rest of us here are. The way he presents his opinion or disagrees with others cause the confrontations. He's definitely polarizing but like I said, I have no problem with him. He knows the game and has added good information to this forum. I think its a good group here and like to hear what all of you're thoughts are regarding the Patriots. I'm really excited about this season, Belichicks done another excellent job in offseason rebuilding. The defense keeps getting better

I was just about to call you Rusty and then I read this...

[QUOTE]

and I don't care how many new receivers Brady has, he will make it work. 

[/QUOTE]

You are safe.  Rusty would have followed that with a Brady bashing.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I liked how he would always bash others but when he would say something that might offend Rusty he would always use this little phrase... "But I might be wrong on that".

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

[QUOTE]

Good stuff.

[/QUOTE]

Pretty much sums it up for me as well.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanishPastry. Show DanishPastry's posts

This Rusty obsession is starting to get out of hand. Every other threat started is about him or is mocking him. It's getting old, people.

Oh, and by the way. Brady is the GOAT! That should keep me safe from allegations of being RustySmile

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to DanishPastry's comment:

This Rusty obsession is starting to get out of hand. Every other threat started is about him or is mocking him. It's getting old, people.

Oh, and by the way. Brady is the GOAT! That should keep me safe from allegations of being RustySmile

No one is safe, comrade.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Don't hold back!! LMAO.....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

[QUOTE]

Don't hold back!! LMAO.....

[/QUOTE]

Almost sounds a lot like Texas Pat. Only from a different direction!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from stewart7557. Show stewart7557's posts

In response to DanishPastry's comment:

Hi Rusty - welcome back !! (hehe)

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

What I find suspicious is how so many people say they can't stand him, but as soon as he stops posting for more than a few hours, there are around three threads devoted to him. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Dusty Bottoms' comment:

In response to dreighver's comment:

Not at all suspicious. Anyone who thinks those two fools are their own entities need to open their eyes. 

Let's go Pats!

Disturbingly scary, isn't it?

I;ve seen some loony birds on messageboards before but the Babe Psycho Crew has really raised the bar.

And he is back!

What does that say about someone who keeps coming back to a place he clearly isn't wanted at. Hahaha!

Time to ignore!  Ignore!  Ignore! 

WOW!  Look how nice and blue that water is.

Sections
Shortcuts