Does anyone else find it sneakingly suspicious...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Re: Does anyone else find it sneakingly suspicious...

In response to wozzy's comment:

.. that the moment Rusty was banned RallyC also disappeared, it's almost as if they need each other.

Wozz, i am still here brother. I guess that kills your theory?  Knowing you, id bet not. Goofey.....paranoia will destroya!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

This guy magically appeared when Rusty took an indefensible position and was getting blasted.  

He wouldn't get ganged up on if he wasn't such an insulting, vainglorious, grandiose, pompous, arrogant, self serving, patronizing, pontificalting, delusional, superiority complex driven individual.  

There wouldn't be such a overwhelming consensus of opinion about one poster unless this self  aggrandizing wasn't completely unwarranted.  I don't care if they are or aren't the same person, a 6' 200 pound QB/CB/S who ran a 4.3 forty... baloney.

Sorry, but true WOZZ. Now you are obsessed with a guy, ME, who you say doesn't exist. You are really desperate for approval. You forgot my 400+LB bench press and the fact that I also could dunk a basketball with two hands! You have no idea whats real my friend. You must have been the guy who got picked last, if at all. Why are you such a hater? I AM REAL HOMIE!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

This guy magically appeared when Rusty took an indefensible position and was getting blasted.  

He wouldn't get ganged up on if he wasn't such an insulting, vainglorious, grandiose, pompous, arrogant, self serving, patronizing, pontificalting, delusional, superiority complex driven individual.  

There wouldn't be such a overwhelming consensus of opinion about one poster unless this self  aggrandizing wasn't completely unwarranted.  I don't care if they are or aren't the same person, a 6' 200 pound QB/CB/S who ran a 4.3 forty... baloney.

spot on Wozz!  Smile

and you get extra credit for using "vainglorious"

I can't help it if you both expose how much better I am than the two of you. You are making such a big deal out of how I honestly described myself when I was 22 to 27yrs old. I was a stud! And you can't hate that away you little frail weak wannabees......AND I guaranteee you that now at 50+ I am in better shape than either of you two punks have been in your lives.......TRUTH! HA!!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

I liked how he would always bash others but when he would say something that might offend Rusty he would always use this little phrase... "But I might be wrong on that".

Because you are a computer geek that does graphic work and Rusty actually knew football. He could be right about what he says because he puts thought into it. You on the other hand TFB12 are simply a loner who probably has never picked up a football and only likes the game because you had a man crush on Wes Welker. Now then, go ahead, where's my graphic. Should be a good laugh for all of you wannabees. YOU ALL MUST HAVE GIVEN UP LOTS OF LUNCH MONEY DURING YOUR WHOLE CHILDHOOD YEARS to be so angy at a guy like me. You know, the athlete who got what ever he wanted? Sorry that I make you feel so small and insignificant......HA!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

I liked how he would always bash others but when he would say something that might offend Rusty he would always use this little phrase... "But I might be wrong on that".

Because you are a computer geek that does graphic work and Rusty actually knew football. He could be right about what he says because he puts thought into it. You on the other hand TFB12 are simply a loner who probably has never picked up a football and only likes the game because you had a man crush on Wes Welker. Now then, go ahead, where's my graphic. Should be a good laugh for all of you wannabees. YOU ALL MUST HAVE GIVEN UP LOTS OF LUNCH MONEY DURING YOUR WHOLE CHILDHOOD YEARS to be so angy at a guy like me. You know, the athlete who got what ever he wanted? Sorry that I make you feel so small and insignificant......HA!!!

Hey RallyC, it's funny how you put down people for doing the exact same thing that your are doing now and have done since you first posted in here.  The difference between you and everyone else here is you are the only one who jumped on here making claims about yourself in order to act like big man on campus.  Sad that you felt like you had to do that.

You don't personally know me, you don't personally know anyone on here.  I don't come on here and shout out my accomplishments from past years like it means something now.  Yeah, I played the game, I was a jock through and through.  I payed football, basketball, baseball, boxing, and other sports, I even coached football at one time.  I did it all too, dude!   I bullied the bully's who picked on others.  Nobody took anything from me or from anyone else when I was around.  Yet I never felt like I had to jump on here and put that out here just in order to make myself seem significant like you have done.  So all your statements about me couldn't be further from the truth so stop trolling.

You can say all you want, you can put on this exCFL player bravado, it doesn't mean a thing.  If you feel you need to have to state all this in order to make yourself seem better then others, feed your ego or try and make yourself seem more significant around here then I feel bad for you.  I really do!  If you need to do that then heck, why not throw out your name, let everyone who cares check you out on the net, let them see who you are, or at least who you were.  If your going to claim it then don't be afraid to back it up.  Otherwise, stop throwing out your resume.  Big deal!! 

I am sure most everyone here has some accomplishment they are proud of, and probably some accomplishments you never had, yet they aren't trying to cram them down everyone's throats in order to prove their worth.  See, the real studs don't have to do that.  So really, you are no better then anyone else, so you can just spare us all and stop with all the I could dunk with both hands, I ran this time, could lift this amount....blah, blah, blah. It doesn't matter, bro!

It is clear why a lot of people think you are Rusty.  You attack people the same way, call names, use the same phrases, all the same things Rusty does.  It seems to many on here that there are enough similarities between the two of you to question it.  It has nothing to do about jealousy, lol!  I'm sure nobody would trade places with you, Get real! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Hey RallyC, it's funny how you put down people for doing the exact same thing that your are doing now and have done since you first posted in here.  The difference between you and everyone else here is you are the only one who jumped on here making claims about yourself in order to act like big man on campus.  Sad that you felt like you had to do that.

You don't personally know me, you don't personally know anyone on here.  I don't come on here and shout out my accomplishments from past years like it means something now.  Yeah, I played the game, I was a jock through and through.  I payed football, basketball, baseball, boxing, and other sports, I even coached football at one time.  I did it all too, dude!   I bullied the bully's who picked on others.  Nobody took anything from me or from anyone else when I was around.  Yet I never felt like I had to jump on here and put that out here just in order to make myself seem significant like you have done.  So all your statements about me couldn't be further from the truth so stop trolling.

You can say all you want, you can put on this exCFL player bravado, it doesn't mean a thing.  If you feel you need to have to state all this in order to make yourself seem better then others, feed your ego or try and make yourself seem more significant around here then I feel bad for you.  I really do!  If you need to do that then heck, why not throw out your name, let everyone who cares check you out on the net, let them see who you are, or at least who you were.  If your going to claim it then don't be afraid to back it up.  Otherwise, stop throwing out your resume.  Big deal!!  I am sure most everyone here has some accomplishment they are proud of, and probably some accomplishments you never had, yet they aren't trying to cram them down everyone's throats in order to prove their worth.  See, the real studs don't have to do that.  So really, you are no better then anyone else, so you can just spare us all and stop with all the I could dunk with both hands, I ran this time, could lift this amount....blah, blah, blah. It doesn't matter, bro!

It is clear why a lot of people think you are Rusty.  You attack people the same way, use the same phrases as he does.  It seems to many on here that there are enough similarities between the two of you to question it.  It has nothing to do about jealousy, lol!  I'm sure nobody would trade places with you, Get real! 

Are you kidding? I am talking about someone who you will never meet, see, or know. I gave my background to give perspective to my opinion about Patriot football. I didn't tell you anything about anybody you wil ever have to know. You and the rest of your little crowd here are so inferior that all you could do is attack AN ALIAS! If you only knew, my friend! If you only knew.........Who I am in my real life and what I've done dwarfs the stuff that I've shared here. I KNOW...There he goes talking about himself again!!! NO! I am talking about the real person, not the one you will always know simply as RallyC...YOU DOPE. This is about football discussion. Don't balme me for my compettive sptirit and fighting back. You are a littel man with nothing but a computer to use as your shield. I did everything, and am who I say I am. WHY does that bother any of you? It wasn't intended to bring me credit, just to give you security in knowing I have REAL perspective on the game, not some day dreaming BS that you spout as knowledge. Damn! You just don't get it. IGNORE ME, Please.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

go ahead, where's my graphic.

Oh, I forgot, here ya go!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Are you kidding? I am talking about someone who you will never meet, see, or know. I gave my background to give perspective to my opinion about Patriot football. I didn't tell you anything about anybody you wil ever have to know. You and the rest of your little crowd here are so inferior that all you could do is attack AN ALIAS! If you only knew, my friend! If you only knew.........Who I am in my real life and what I've done dwarfs the stuff that I've shared here. I KNOW...There he goes talking about himself again!!! NO! I am talking about the real person, not the one you will always know simply as RallyC...YOU DOPE. This is about football discussion. Don't balme me for my compettive sptirit and fighting back. You are a littel man with nothing but a computer use as your shield. I did everything,a nd am who I say I am. WHY does that bother any of you? It wasn't intended to bring me credit, jsut to give you security in knowing I have REAL perspective on the game, not some day dreaming BS that you spout as knowledge. Damn! You just don't get it. IGNORE ME, Please.

Statements you make like "you wish you were me" has nothing to do with football.  That is a statement you have made several time around here.  You are trying to make yourself seem like you are better then everyone here and somehow think they wish they could be you. 

Hahahah!!  Sorry pal, I don't wish I was you, not even for a second.  I have far more to be proud of in my life to wish I was anybody else.  And just to let you in on a little secret.... I doubt anyone else here wish they were you.  I'm sure they have plenty to be proud of in their own lives too and wouldn't want to trade a second for your life.  So now you can get off your high horse about yourself.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Is that you and Wes together again??? You both look sooooooo happy to be one agaain! LOL! And TFB....what you said about you being a jock........YOU Are FOS AND A LIAR.

Now that is a pure Rusty move right there folks.  Deflect, and change directions with the Welker comments!  Brilliant!

Hey, think what you want about my athletic history, it doesn't matter to me.  I know it's real.  And in the whole scheme of life, my athletic accomplishments don't matter near as much to me as the accomplishment of me being a great Father does.  So all the jokes you want to make about me playing sports, it doesn't even phase me, dude!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hey RallyC, when will you understand that nothing you say about me is going to phase me a bit.  Nothing!  You are wasting your time on me.  Let me see if you can understand this.... Nothing you say about me bothers me.  I'm more then happy with who I am, my past accomplishments and the things I know I will accomplish in the future.  I really couldn't want or ask for more in life at this moment.  I have plenty to be proud of, I don't wish I was you and I don't care about who you are or what you have done.  Can you dig that?

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Hey RallyC, when will you understand that nothing you say about me is going to phase me a bit.  Nothing!  You are wasting your time on me.  Let me see if you can understand this.... Nothing you say about me bothers me.  I'm more then happy with who I am, my past accomplishments and the things I know I will accomplish in the future.  I really couldn't want or ask for more in life at this moment.  I have plenty to be proud of, I don't wish I was you and I don't care about who you are or what you have done.

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

"GREAT FATHERS" DON'T go posting provocative pictures of other mens' daughters like you do like they are your entertainment to share with other weirdos you damn liar.....shame on you, DAD!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

GREAT FATHERS DON'T go posting provocative pictures of other mens' daughters you damn liar.....

Hahahaha, what a troll.  Nice come back dude. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hey RallyC, when will you understand that nothing you say about me is going to phase me a bit.  Nothing!  You are wasting your time on me.  Let me see if you can understand this.... Nothing you say about me bothers me.  I'm more then happy with who I am, my past accomplishments and the things I know I will accomplish in the future.  I really couldn't want or ask for more in life at this moment.  I have plenty to be proud of, I don't wish I was you and I don't care about who you are or what you have done.

Photobucket

GREAT FATHERS DON'T go posting provocative pictures of other mens' daughters like you do like they are your entertainment to share with other weirdos you damn liar.....shame on you, DAD!

Maybe stop getting so worked up and feeling the need to rush and post a come back and then have to go and add more to it.  Take some time and think about it first so you don't have to keep editing your posts to add on more. 

Please show me where I have posted an indecent picture. 

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Photobucket

GREAT FATHERS DON'T go posting provocative pictures of other mens' daughters like you do like they are your entertainment to share with other weirdos you damn liar.....shame on you, DAD!

Maybe stop getting so worked up and feeling the need to rush and post a come back and then have to go and add more to it.  Take some time and think about it first so you don't have to keep editing your posts to add on more. 

Boy do I got you reeling....you know where TFB12. Now go take it off before somebody gets in trouble.........LOL! NOW THEN, "IGNORE" ME.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Photobucket

Boy do I got you reeling....you know where TFB12. Now go take it off before somebody gets in trouble.........LOL! NOW THEN, "IGNORE" ME.

Got me reeling, LOL!  Sure, whatever troll.  Now you are making stuff up just like Rusty does.  You two must be the same person.  Look at you grasping for things here.  No dirt on be, dude.  You Fail!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

"GREAT FATHERS" DON'T go posting provocative pictures of other mens' daughters like you do like they are your entertainment to share with other weirdos you damn liar.....shame on you, DAD!

What photos are you talking about? You mean the ones of the girls poolside/beachside?

Ummm. I believe those were all posed photographs, and the girls featured are models who knew exactly what they were doing and I assume got paid for their time

If youre trying to make TFB out to be some kind of internet pornographer for reposting those pictures last week, come on now...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:

What photos are you talking about? You mean the ones of the girls poolside/beachside?

Ummm. I believe those were all posed photographs, and the girls featured are models who knew exactly what they were doing and I assume got paid for their time

If youre trying to make TFB out to be some kind of internet pornographer for reposting those pictures last week, come on now...

Thanks, AcheNot.  He is grasping for stuff.  I have not posted anything indecent on here, ever.  Maybe the Suggs photoshop a long time ago when I first stated posting photoshops on here but it was removed, lol!  But none of any women.  The guy is really reaching for stuff here.  One word for him.... OWNED!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

I didnt know what he was talking about at first. Then I remembered the girl in the pool with her arms folded in front of her. The other pictures as well. Tame stuff

His "GREAT FATHERS DON'T" thing...kind of bizarre. I'm surprised he would even go there

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:

I didnt know what he was talking about at first. Then I remembered the girl in the pool with her arms folded in front of her. The other pictures as well. Tame stuff

His "GREAT FATHERS DON'T" thing...kind of bizarre. I'm surprised he would even go there

The picture of the girl in the pool was one she posted herself after she returned from her cruise.  All I did was posted it here.  Nothing wrong with that.  As for the other one, well if they are in the model business then nothing wrong with sharing their work, is it?  Certainly nothing indecent about them.  The dude was bottom feeding, looking for anything to try and call me out on.  FAIL!   

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Rally was the guy you used to know who had a supermodel girlfriend living up in Canada that nobody ever got the chance to meet and you only got to see pictures of her in magazines...

Good post Rust... err... I mean Rally.

I really thought this thread had died along with Rusty's alias, but I guess not, thanks for coming back for this thread's revival Russ.  Pack Rally away now so we can get back to reality...

Sections
Shortcuts