Does anyone else find it sneakingly suspicious...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Re: Does anyone else find it sneakingly suspicious...

And I get the idea Rally doesn't like chicks... explains a lot.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

I wonder what brand this BBQ is?  Anyone know? Looking for a second one for Pats gamedays.

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

Ah yes. That grill would be perfect with a nice dark rump roasing in the summer sun.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

C'mon guys!  You are going to get me in trouble here with RallyC.  I'm not going to be a good Father because I posted pictures of this model.  Shame on  me!

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

There was a similar guy - at one time - running around the board as WallyC. If I remember correctly, he claimed to be named a player, 'Dombroski'. Rusty has a good memory, so I don't know for sure if Rusty would do it. Very suspicious indeed....lol

These types of posts are fine this time of year anyway, funny reading trying to figure some of these boneheads out. ie; Bunkerspreckles ....BunkerSpreckels ....duh

Unfortuneatly, these forum wrinkles (nonsense) won't stop so I lQQk at it as the comic strip or crossword puzzle of the forum.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

"WallyC" sounds like a Rusty moniker.

Let's go Pats!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to wozzy's comment:

This guy magically appeared when Rusty took an indefensible position and was getting blasted.  

He wouldn't get ganged up on if he wasn't such an insulting, vainglorious, grandiose, pompous, arrogant, self serving, patronizing, pontificalting, delusional, superiority complex driven individual.  

There wouldn't be such a overwhelming consensus of opinion about one poster unless this self  aggrandizing wasn't completely unwarranted.  I don't care if they are or aren't the same person, a 6' 200 pound QB/CB/S who ran a 4.3 forty... baloney.

I liked how he would always bash others but when he would say something that might offend Rusty he would always use this little phrase... "But I might be wrong on that".

Because you are a computer geek that does graphic work and Rusty actually knew football. He could be right about what he says because he puts thought into it. You on the other hand TFB12 are simply a loner who probably has never picked up a football and only likes the game because you had a man crush on Wes Welker. Now then, go ahead, where's my graphic. Should be a good laugh for all of you wannabees. YOU ALL MUST HAVE GIVEN UP LOTS OF LUNCH MONEY DURING YOUR WHOLE CHILDHOOD YEARS to be so angy at a guy like me. You know, the athlete who got what ever he wanted? Sorry that I make you feel so small and insignificant......HA!!!

idk, this post here tho' .....seems very suspicous. BUt, I will leave it alone cuz next he will be saying Im jealous of what he did. Im an athlete who can still play a few sports at a high level at age 37 so No, I dont want your autographs, but You do sound like a fraud when U clown TFB and praise Rusty for football knowledge...!?!? The guy who gets hosed down here daily....smh

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

I know is may escape you rusty, but some of us have a problem believing anyone would find your football knowledge something to be praised. In fact, its in question daily with your made up idealogies, theories, assumptions, etc for all to see. Rally must be your alter ego, you know,,,,who you would have liked to have been...lol

Laugh all you want, but my name wasnt still-balling for nothing...Bring your *ss up to Beantown and we can play any sport you wish, even hockey, and I'll kick your *ss up and down the court, field, ice,etc.

Now you claim to have Known the Master plan of BB while I was afraid of the Jets!?!?  Do you really believe the garbage you write?? Im a grown a ss Man Bruh, I take in sports as a get away like most men with families do, but to be afraid of an NFL franchise...Naaa, this is just entertainment to me buddy,. It may be YOUR life, which is sad cuz you dont get paid to play, but whatever. Dont think everyone is as consumed by this stuff as you are. Its just magnified to the umpteenth degree with you because you have no life. Now go make another handle to praise yourself and try to be a little less obvious next time..

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Get a life.  You're 37 on a Pats board as a high school dropout drug dealer claiming you can kick my tail in hockey?  Where did you play, Shizzles?  Hmm? I played through high school, Div 1. Making runs at state titles.

Hmmmm.  Doesn't division 1 hockey refer to college athletics?

UNC has a division 1 hockey team?

Perhaps you misspoke?    Or are a big fat liar?

Rusty diggin holes!  LOL

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

And I get the idea Rally doesn't like chicks... explains a lot.

Probably true, in all his incarnations.