Does Anyone Here Think Bill Belichick Is Stupid?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Re: Does Anyone Here Think Bill Belichick Is Stupid?

In Response to Re: Does Anyone Here Think Bill Belichick Is Stupid?:
    In Response to Re: Does Anyone Here Think Bill Belichick Is Stupid? : Here is a little quiz for you - what two time Super Bowl winning coordinator went on to win multiple SB's as a head coach?  Answer - Bill Belichick.  Two rings as a coordinator, three as HC.  Weiss went on to ruin ND football, Romeo flopped in Cleveland.  Just a hunch, but I am guessing BB is the real braintrust.  He has help.  His help does not have titles. 
    Posted by Encinitas

Are you kidding?  If Romeo and Weiss had been there, Faulk, Hobbs and Brown wouldn't have fumbled in the Denver game, Caldwell wouldn't have dropped that TD in the Indy game, and Tyree wouldn't have caught the ball with his helmet.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

BB is God
    and Tom Brady is Jesus Christ

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Brady's Jewish?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

NO, but he has made some stupid calls over the past two years. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Brady's Jewish?
    Posted by underdoggg

LMAO.....i guess so....since he's been annointed as Hay-Suess and BB is gawd

Break out the holy koolaid water and bless the patriot masses....we can let it rain futbols....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In Response to Re: Does Anyone Here Think Bill Belichick Is Stupid? : Your talking like you've been "born again" and have witnessed some time of miracle.  You've spent the last few months educating yourself on the mind of Belichick?  Are you kidding me?  That's the problem with some if not most of the posters on this board.  BB is not god!  He's a man of flesh and bone, he takes a dump just like the rest of us.  Your blind faith in another human being is what allows dictatorships to flourish. But if you feel this strongly, then make your pilgrimage to Patriot place and put your hand on the great snow plow, I hear it heals the sick and gives one everlasting life.
    Posted by BBRULES23

Not god but he does have alot more football knowledge than you or me.  He's also been (along with his staff) looking at film and evaluating players all offseason.  He gets paid to make football decisions so it's not too crazy to think that he has a better idea than you or me what players the team needs and what players they don't.  31 other teams also didn't find Marshall was worth what he got from Miami.  Marshall probably didn't even want to come to New England.

He is to blame, at least partially for the team not getting it together last year.  But what do you do?  They still went to the playoffs, building a team is not an exact science and there isn't any coach out there who has it down.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

No one on here has the right to say if he's smart or stupid, not one of us in here know him personally. BB and the Patriots have been plagued by injuries to key picks that may have been very good, we will never know. But one thing is certain, you cannot run a complete business by yourself. I think he has spread himself too thin and had the Patriots been smart they should have used their lawyers to somehow make sure coaches had stayed with this team, or paid them higher so they did. Everyone screams for super stars but since Moss has been here they have not won a superbowl. I say scrap the whole team and get new players from cuba

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

No one on here has the right to say if he's smart or stupid, not one of us in here know him personally. BB and the Patriots have been plagued by injuries to key picks that may have been very good, we will never know. But one thing is certain, you cannot run a complete business by yourself. I think he has spread himself too thin and had the Patriots been smart they should have used their lawyers to somehow make sure coaches had stayed with this team, or paid them higher so they did. Everyone screams for super stars but since Moss has been here they have not won a superbowl. I say scrap the whole team and get new players from cuba
    Posted by Stompper

Absolutely right. We don't know if he's stupid or a genius, but I do know he's not God......lol  :)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Re: Does Anyone Here Think Bill Belichick Is Stupid? : Come on 7393--you don't need to comment on the girl stuff, I've been posting on here for 4/5 years, most know I'm a female, and very few have ever made a comment like you have made. "and we know girls really don't understand football as well as guys"!!  What the hell does that mean?? This is a good topic for a discussion, presented in a thoughtful manner by someone who loves football, and the Patriots. What a condescending comment to make!!
    Posted by NEGAME

mebbe u should start a separate thread....lol. I think the women do fine in here....they certainly show they can argue just like the men do.....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Ya know, I'm thinking Bill has started drinking his own Kool Aid!  I have always liked Bill's coaching, my Dad wasn't a fan of his when he was the Browns coach but we won't talk about that!  Anyways, Bill is going to run it all, Offense, Defense, heck we may even see Bill on the field playing this year!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Ya know, I'm thinking Bill has started drinking his own Kool Aid!  I have always liked Bill's coaching, my Dad wasn't a fan of his when he was the Browns coach but we won't talk about that!  Anyways, Bill is going to run it all, Offense, Defense, heck we may even see Bill on the field playing this year!
    Posted by BradyMossFan

Lets see one of the greatest defensive minds of all times running a defense?  hmmm the negative is where?
    BB did an interview where he was asked if the was taking on too much and he said no.  He balances equaly and depending on need he'll allocate time to a unit just this year it was made public he will be more involved with the D.

Why are fans worried?  The O will be fine, TB is the commander on the field and he's pretty good at changing plays based on what the D is giving him.  The D played as a young d and were burned last season, he will get them back to the top.  Don't worry about it Peon.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Re: Does Anyone Here Think Bill Belichick Is Stupid? : Lets see one of the greatest defensive minds of all times running a defense?  hmmm the negative is where? BB did an interview where he was asked if the was taking on too much and he said no.  He balances equaly and depending on need he'll allocate time to a unit just this year it was made public he will be more involved with the D. Why are fans worried?  The O will be fine, TB is the commander on the field and he's pretty good at changing plays based on what the D is giving him.  The D played as a young d and were burned last season, he will get them back to the top.  Don't worry about it Peon.
    Posted by Pats7393

I don't mind if he takes further control of the defense; because that's where some of his strengths are.  I've rarely heard the same characterization about his offensive strategy prowess. I think the Patriots do need some help as far as an OC. IMHO, he's not giving out 'title' to staffers because he doesn't want them to leave so soon. It's a little harder for a staffer to leave to go elsewhere without that official title as part of his resume.  What would be more impressive - "Hi, I am currently the Offensive Coordinator" vs. "Hi, I'm the offensive play caller"?