Does anyone know or have heard what Brady was telling Ray in the middle of the game when they were jawing at each other?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

Does anyone know or have heard what Brady was telling Ray in the middle of the game when they were jawing at each other?

There was an exchange between Lewis and Brady during the game.... think it was the third quarter but I could be wrong. Anyway it was a little heated and I was wondering if there is any reports on what was said...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: Does anyone know or have heard what Brady was telling Ray in the middle of the game when they were jawing at each other?

My guess it was just some friendly trash talk between two super competitive guys.  The Ravens D thinks QBs are soft and complain about Brady getting special treatment and it was right after he took a QB sneak for 4+ yards.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Re: Does anyone know or have heard what Brady was telling Ray in the middle of the game when they were jawing at each other?

I think he was asking Ray if he would turn to crime once his season was over and he did not have football.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

He asked Sugar Ray if he was carrying!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

I think not-guilty-ray was telling tommy to watch out for thuggs diving at his knees again.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

In Response to Re: Does anyone know or have heard what Brady was telling Ray in the middle of the game when they were jawing at each other?:
    Brady asked him where he dumped the two bodies of the guys he killed. Posted by Patsfansince1966

Dude...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

In Response to Re: Does anyone know or have heard what Brady was telling Ray in the middle of the game when they were jawing at each other?:
    Brady asked him where he dumped the two bodies of the guys he killed.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966

LOL. Love it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Does anyone know or have heard what Brady was telling Ray in the middle of the game when they were jawing at each other? : Dude...
    Posted by WesternOregon

And you are a twit.

Sections
Shortcuts