Does anyone know when Jason Taylor will sign with Pats?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HHS1964. Show HHS1964's posts

Does anyone know when Jason Taylor will sign with Pats?

It will happen but when?????????????????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Re: Does anyone know when Jason Taylor will sign with Pats?

There is nothing set in stone saying he will ever be a Pat but you keep on dreaming.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

Friday 6:35 PM.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from southie77. Show southie77's posts

He is doing his dance of the seven veils.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from arnorthrup. Show arnorthrup's posts

You can dance-every dance with the guy Who gives you the eye,let him coach you right You can smile-every smile for the coach Who held your hand neath the pale moon light But don't forget who's takin' you home And in whose team you're gonna be So JT save the last dance for me - duet by Parcells & Belichick southie77's was better.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

I'm guessing it will be sometime around the 12th of Not.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

His heart is still in Miami, don't hold your breath.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Where did you find that picture of Bruce McCullough?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

I took it when I was standing in a movie ticket line.

Still the best sketch comedy show ever.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Even if the Patriots sign him we won't know until he suits up,it took me 4 days to find out who will be at rookie camp,and I'm still not sure that I have all the UDFA's on the list.BB has more secrets than the CIA....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

It will happen but when?????????????????
    Posted by HHS1964

http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports_football_dolphins/2009/04/say-hello-to-the-bad-guy.html

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Well I don't know if a football player that has meant so much to that team should be treated as a fallen acorn.  I don't like the dolphins as much as anyone here but to have that type of mentality and plan for a future hall of fame OLB.

I know he wants to stay in South Florida but at this point when will his ego start saying you know I'm going to make Parcells regret this.  If he signs with the Patriots this might be a hell of a year for JT.  He will have a chip on his shoulder and I wonder how many sacks he'll have against Miami when we play them.

Man we can surely benefit from Parcell's ego on this one.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Maybe he signs maybe he doesnt either way we will be fine so i dont really care.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

Seeing all of these negative posts, it seems like nobody wants to improve out passrush.....What gives?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Taylor will sign with the Pats IF and when he decides wether he prefers to stay close to home or have a chance at a ring before he retires.

His family probably wants him to stay in Miami but the competitor in him wants that ring.

If he stays in Miami it's not the end of the world

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

Taylor will sign with the Pats IF and when he decides wether he prefers to stay close to home or have a chance at a ring before he retires. His family probably wants him to stay in Miami but the competitor in him wants that ring. If he stays in Miami it's not the end of the world
    Posted by Evil2009

I am not sure if Miami wants him as much as we do.....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from frankdawop. Show frankdawop's posts

It's easy to grin
    When your ship comes in
    And you've got the stock market beat.
    But the man worthwhile,
    Is the man who can smile,
    When his shorts are too tight in the seat.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

I am not sure if Miami wants him as much as we do.....        

It's not so much Miami (the players and fans) that don't want him, it's Parcells. After the "standoff" from last year the Tuna probably thinks it will reflect badly on him to resign Taylor. I think there's a 50-50 chance he signs in NE. Belichick obviously likes the guy, and the Patriots give him a better chance at a ring than just about any other team. Of course, it wouldn't be a big contract. But I think the younger guys would benefit from his leadership. In any case I think it's a bit early for him to sign anywhere. He probably doesn't want to go through a whole training camp, just enough to get up to speed with his new team.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports_football_dolphins/2009/04/say-hello-to-the-bad-guy.html
    Posted by mosseffect43
    take out miami i guess,but now the buc,s is a place he is considering.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&id=1305

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Honestly, I don't really care.

The move has its positives and negatives.

+ side:
    he is a vet, with a vet presence
    he might have something left

- side:
    he is going to be costly for what he gives NE
    he keeps young players from getting reps
    he has to learn a new system at a ripe age
    he might not have anything left

If he comes here, great. If he doesn't, ok.

What I don't get is why people assume Jason Taylor gives NE a tremendous pass rush, when he spent last season gasping for air.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

He will be welcomed if he comes, I think what Miami has done is a slap on the face of JT.  He will be a much better player this year just so he can prove Bill P and Miami wrong.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Honestly, I don't really care. The move has its positives and negatives. + side: he is a vet, with a vet presence he might have something left - side: he is going to be costly for what he gives NE he keeps young players from getting reps he has to learn a new system at a ripe age he might not have anything left If he comes here, great. If he doesn't, ok. What I don't get is why people assume Jason Taylor gives NE a tremendous pass rush, when he spent last season gasping for air.
    Posted by zbellino

He was injured most of the year, 2007 he was the league's defensive MVP.  He still has some left in the tank plus he will have a big chip on the shoulder.  He will be able to teach guys rather than guys learning from mistakes on the field and costing us some points. 

Are we still SB without him?  Yes  Does JT make our d even better?  Yes   Who benefits the most is Crable who will be able to pick his brain mush like Mayo has done with TB.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

this is true.vrabels replacements are unproven,and it would be a total disaster if they dont come through.the pats need a good veteran there just in case.rather its JT,or big willie,or even a derrick brooks.they can teach,and have that position covered just in case the unproven guys cant come through.not to mention there isnt much JT needs to learn.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

this is true.vrabels replacements are unproven,and it would be a total disaster if they dont come through.the pats need a good veteran there just in case.rather its JT,or big willie,or even a derrick brooks.they can teach,and have that position covered just in case the unproven guys cant come through.not to mention there isnt much JT needs to learn.
    Posted by mosseffect43
    the pats are reaching out to him.

http://rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&id=1305

Sections
Shortcuts