Does anyone know when Jason Taylor will sign with Pats?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from donspartucus. Show donspartucus's posts

It will happen but when?????????????????

It won't! He can't afford to work for minimum wage!

" In Bill I don't trust.... Anymore! "

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Re: It will happen but when?????????????????

[QUOTE]It won't! He can't afford to work for minimum wage! " In Bill I don't trust.... Anymore! "
    Posted by donspartucus[/QUOTE]

Idiot post of the day. Ever hear of the salary cap genius? If you don't like BB then Leon will happily welcome you to the Jets fan club. Whiners fit in better there

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

[QUOTE]Idiot post of the day. Ever hear of the salary cap genius? If you don't like BB then Leon will happily welcome you to the Jets fan club. Whiners fit in better there
    Posted by Evil2009[/QUOTE]Don't worry he is just another Jets troll who talks big in the offseason and disappears like his Jets in January. He is partially correct in that players will take less to play for a winner like the Pats while a loser team like the Jets has to overpay for anybody to play there.
    Based on what I am hearing down here in South Florida, Parcells and the Fish really don't want him. They have some phenom from the CFL they are trying out. JT is better than 50/50 to sign with the Pats in 30 days.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ArmyPatsFan. Show ArmyPatsFan's posts

Re: Does anyone know when Jason Taylor will sign with Pats?

Peter King of SI.com thinks that Taylor will sign with the Pats if the Fins don't want to pay up.  I'd say since the Tuna got rid of him last year, he probably won't want him back.  Honestly, Taylor should sign w/ NE bc its the smartest move, both for his playing time and able to compete for a championship. 
    It would be great to have him, but the Pats don't need him.  I hope they can come to terms though.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

Taylor needs to do some soul searching and determine who actually is showing that they want him.......

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dx7. Show dx7's posts

[QUOTE]It will happen but when?????????????????
    Posted by HHS1964[/QUOTE]

I hope it doesn't! We don't need him. Let the young guys have a shot at rushing the passer. Redd or Crable posibbly McKenzie can come through for us.

-- dx

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsChowder. Show PatsChowder's posts

[QUOTE]Peter King of SI.com thinks that Taylor will sign with the Pats if the Fins don't want to pay up.  I'd say since the Tuna got rid of him last year, he probably won't want him back.  Honestly, Taylor should sign w/ NE bc its the smartest move, both for his playing time and able to compete for a championship.  It would be great to have him, but the Pats don't need him.  I hope they can come to terms though.
    Posted by ArmyPatsFan[/QUOTE]

I think that bolded sentence is key. The Patriots don't need him.

Would he improve the pass rush? Most certainly.
    Would he be an added bonus to have? Definitely.

I think the Patriots would like to see if they still have a shot at brining in the faster, younger, more versatile Julius Peppers first. Once that deal is officially dead then you'll see them go after Taylor; however, it won't be with the same aggression.

Jason Taylor is not the same as he used to be. He's 34-years-old now and only ammassed 3.5 sacks despite playing in 13 games last year. Yes, he had some minor injuries, but that doesn't give him an excuse. It's just another reason why this may not be the best pick up.

That being said, if the Patriots can snag Taylor for a reduced rate... they have to do it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from donspartucus. Show donspartucus's posts

QUOTE]Idiot post of the day. Ever hear of the salary cap genius?

Great Offensive Line we got there HUH GENIUS! How longs Brady going to last next year! Low budget projects! Salary CAP? doesn't stop other teams from drafting good talent.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[QUOTE]It won't! He can't afford to work for minimum wage! " In Bill I don't trust.... Anymore! "

So you are not a Pats fan?

And if Taylor wanted the money, then he would have gone to Washington's non-manditory training 20 times so he could keep his 8 million.....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

Re: QUOTE]Idiot post of the day. Ever hear of the salary cap genius?

[QUOTE]Great Offensive Line we got there HUH GENIUS! How longs Brady going to last next year! Low budget projects! Salary CAP? doesn't stop other teams from drafting good talent.

What?