Does anyone proofread anymore?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Does anyone proofread anymore?

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/?p1=SportsNav_Patriots

its amazing how people get killed on this board for spelling and grammatical errors yet the experts act like they just started using the english language.

How do you go ahead and approve that article with the title making no sense....lol

"We might feel conceivably feel better about the Patriots after some of their losses than after some of their wins"

How do you do that and call yourself a proffesional writer....??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

Re: Does anyone proofread anymore?

In Response to Does anyone proofread anymore?:
    [QUOTE]http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/?p1=SportsNav_Patriots its amazing how people get killed on this board for spelling and grammatical errors yet the experts act like they just started using the english language. How do you go ahead and approve that article with the title making no sense....lol " We might feel conceivably feel better about the Patriots after some of their losses than after some of their wins" How do you do that and call yourself a proffesional writer....??
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]

Do to budget cutbacks the Globe no longer has a proof reader on staff nor does any of the software they use have spellcheck.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ssmilloy36. Show ssmilloy36's posts

the stuff you post... no one reads it.  no one cares about your 8 page essay as if you are trying to get a job somewhere in journalizzle.  get a hobby

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

I have a job thank you, and guess what you just did?  read my post....lol

Thanks for coming....

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Sorry Rusty, not you - I was referrin to milloy36, he said noone reads my posts....lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

In Response to Re: Does anyone proofread anymore?:
    [QUOTE]the stuff you post... no one reads it.  no one cares about your 8 page essay as if you are trying to get a job somewhere in journalizzle.  get a hobby
    Posted by ssmilloy36[/QUOTE]

I must have missed the memo about you being crowned lord of the Patriots board.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from phsmith8. Show phsmith8's posts

In Response to Does anyone proofread anymore?:
    [QUOTE]http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/?p1=SportsNav_Patriots its amazing how people get killed on this board for spelling and grammatical errors yet the experts act like they just started using the english language. How do you go ahead and approve that article with the title making no sense....lol " We might feel conceivably feel better about the Patriots after some of their losses than after some of their wins" How do you do that and call yourself a proffesional writer....??
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]

**professional

also, i read a post today where you said "here me out"

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

In Response to Re: Does anyone proofread anymore?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Does anyone proofread anymore? : **professional also, i read a post today where you said "here me out"
    Posted by phsmith8[/QUOTE]

He uses the same proof readers the Globe does

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Thanks for pointing that out, but I dont get paid to write and i have no problems admitting when I goof up because its not like I cant read/write, but I rush at times but this is a board, I dont get paid to be perfect...

Sections
Shortcuts