Does anyone still think Brady is "washed up"????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Does anyone still think Brady is "washed up"????

I know the Titans secondary s u c k s. But, honestly, does anyone really doubt Tom can still get it done? Like the article that was posted last week about the comparison to Manning in 08, Tom seems to have "worked off the rust". He's been pretty accurate, and it's such a good sight to see Randy with (finally) a multiple TD game. And it's good they get to have Hoyer get some experience. The idiots down here switched the game (on CBS in the Columbia area) to the Jests and Bills! Luckily I have Sunday Ticket, so I can watch the "heir apparent" get his feet wet (and cold, too, by the looks of the weather) in the real deal! And what's up with the snow? It's not even Halloween yet! Glad to be here, where in the mid 50s it's considered a "cold" day today! Well, it's good to see Brady back to his usual self. Let's hope he keeps it up. Although our friend Leon must be quite disappointed with these developments! But then again, he's Leon. Life itself for him has to be one big long disappointment! I'm off to watch the rest of the game and throw a ribeye on the BBQ. Nothing like our team putting an a s s whipping on someone to brighten up a Sunday!!! Y'all have a good night!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Re: Does anyone still think Brady is "washed up"????

Never did Bub, never did.  Just took him some games (as expected) to fully round into shape.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from coltiniraq. Show coltiniraq's posts

Do I think he's washed up?  No.  So long as he gets to play against JV DBs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

The camera caught how red Brady's hands got from the tannins on the pigskin.  However, the game's over and he's had plenty of time to wash up now.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

It is good to see them hit all the opportunities.

There were huge open misses that cost them two games, and kept two other games closer than they should have been.

He is starting to "see" the field the way he is known for doing.

That is bad news for the rest of the NFL.

Still like evolution, these things move in fits and starts. But this is a start for sure.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Perhaps, Brady needed the criticsim that he receieved more recently?  Have you considered this?  The whole bit about not levying any negative criticism is...unbalanced.  FYI: people need to work on their negative traits as well as improve their positive ones.

Tom obviously wants to quell the rumours; get back on track.  Good on him!  Hopefully, he'll continue to play at this level for the duration of the season and beyond!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Marcus1973. Show Marcus1973's posts

I do not think Brady is washed up. Not sure if this performance means he is going to be great the rest of the year but I will take my chances with Brady. Here is the recap of the record day.

http://www.easternmainesportsblog.com/2009/10/record-day-for-brady-and-patriots.html

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

I hope he's all washed up.After throwing 6 TD's,he deserves a nice hot shower.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: Does anyone still think Brady is "washed up"????:
    [QUOTE]Do I think he's washed up?  No.  So long as he gets to play against JV DBs.
    Posted by coltiniraq[/QUOTE]

Brady was on target, so much so, even a top d-back may have had problems.  But, then again, for folks like you who don't care for the Pats, you'll diss the Titans and downplay the Pats win.  If the same occurs against the Jets, Colts, Saints or any other NFL team, remember the white washing of the Cardinals last year, you just won't acknowledge the Pats were supreme today. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

He could have 'washed up' in the shower at halftime today.

Sections
Shortcuts