Does anyone think BB is crazy enough to...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Does anyone think BB is crazy enough to...

draft Taylor Mays as a LB, get him in the weight room and take advantage of that speed and his cover ability?  Ok I am a little bored again.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Re: Does anyone think BB is crazy enough to...

No probably not. I still see Mays as a two down SS or ILB. If the Pats drafted him in the first (or first 2nd rounder) I'd be disappointed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

The problem with Mays is he's considered a straight line athlete who is bad in coverage, doesn't play with good lateral agility or fluidity and lacks instincts.  He hits hard though.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

I could see it. He'd be that Tank Williams ILB in the nickel. Eventually he might have the size to be a pass rusher. With his frame, he should be able to put on the 20 pounds or so, still maintain most of his speed, and get at the QB.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

What was Rodney's data sheet when he came out?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tagandtrade. Show tagandtrade's posts

what do you mean?

do the same thing they tried to do with tebuckey jones

no thanks

Tebuck cam out of syracuse the same way mays is comming out of USC, only Tbuck ran AN OFFICIAL 4.3 @ 220

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

Tebucky came out at 6'1" 214 and ran a 4.44. Mays is at least 6'3", 230 and was faster than that. That's a fairly big difference.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

No, he'll draft Dunlap in round 1.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

Dunlap would be interesting ... could be an OLB or DE. Athleticism and strength for both positions. Intangibles, though, to make him a bust.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

I like his speed.something the pats need in the pass rushing dept.but not with there no.1

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Dunlap is scheduled to go around 20-25. He won't be there after we go. 

@ Kyle, I know. I hear that about him, too, but BB can do wonders to a DLman.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

I'd be all for the pick if BB pulls the trigger. He fills a major need. I'm not quite sure which one, though, but BB knows best.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

You can tell a lot more about a prospect by watching his game films than seeing him run the 40 in shorts and t shirt.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Don't think he will do that with him but there's another big safety, doesn't run the 4.43 but is still respectable at 4.54.  Kam Chancellor, 6'3" 232lbs played at Virginia Tech so there's a link to BB.

This guy is instinctive and a big time hitter.  He will be available in the middle rounds, I think he could be used in a number of spots.

Sections
Shortcuts