Does anyone want Matt Light back after this?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Re: Does anyone want Matt Light back after this?

In Response to Re: Does anyone want Matt Light back after this?:
    My eyes!!! Oh my eyes!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by Rocky

We'll never look at him the same way again. OUCH !!

Then again I'm not exactly Charles Atlas either, but probably about half of his weight. 

Hetchinspete. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

This just tells me that a lot of folks are too uptight about things. Why are people here mad red as a tomato about losing and the players themselves are finding ways to get over it?

This tells me and reminds me , its just a game and its fine what they do.

Noone talks about them working in fort knox where they have to be close lipped all year while taking shots from everyone in the league. Work your tail off for 23 weeks of hard coaching, practice, meetings, curfews, etc and at the end of that, Guess what?  You need a F r igg ing B r E a K!   I care not how they choose to unwind. Would I do something different?, yeah but thats me.

I take the first flight to Hawaii, get some MAui Wowie!!! and grab  the best lua, belly dancing hooka I can find and RELAX!

Lets move on. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Just just tells me that a lot of folks are too uptight about things. Why are people here mad red as a tomato about losing and the players themselves are finding ways to get over it. This tells me and reminds me , its just a game and its fine what they do. Noone talks about them working in fort knox where they have to be close lipped all year while taking shots from everyone in the league. Work your tail off for 23 weeks of hard coaching, practice, meetings, curfews, etc and at the end of that, Guess what?  You need a F r igg ing B r E a K!   I care not how they choose to unwind. Would I do something different?, yeah but thats me. I take the first flight to Hawaii, get some MAui Wowie!!! and grab  the best lua, belly dancing hooka I can find and RELAX! Lets move on. 
    Posted by JayShizzle45

Totally, agree, Jay.  Some of these Pats "fans" need to get over themselves!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I think being he is under contract for one more year and he had a heck of a season he'll be back for one more. He's not very good on the right side so he's limited to where he can play.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

yeah he played great this year and was celebrating our great season.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

Just just tells me that a lot of folks are too uptight about things. Why are people here mad red as a tomato about losing and the players themselves are finding ways to get over it. This tells me and reminds me , its just a game and its fine what they do. Noone talks about them working in fort knox where they have to be close lipped all year while taking shots from everyone in the league. Work your tail off for 23 weeks of hard coaching, practice, meetings, curfews, etc and at the end of that, Guess what?  You need a F r igg ing B r E a K!   I care not how they choose to unwind. Would I do something different?, yeah but thats me. I take the first flight to Hawaii, get some MAui Wowie!!! and grab  the best lua, belly dancing hooka I can find and RELAX! Lets move on. 
    Posted by JayShizzle45

" This tells me and reminds me , its just a game and its fine what they do. "

Great post Jay and I agree 100%. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I'm thinking we are going to be looking to the left this year.  The right seems to be set.  Mankins is a new deal, so Matt "Olè" Light may be out no matter WHAT he looks like.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

When I see Matt light and Rob G. dancing with their shirts off, I think of one thing:

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

What is Matt Light doing in my body???

Sections
Shortcuts